Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm
Mina bit the blade and broke it off at the hilt. Emma was on the ground laughing. Phynix and Chi-Chi looked at each other. Both of the sisters seemed overly confident... In reality, Emma wasn't. But she knew how to handle Alesia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm
Alesia looked angry "screw this dog" she said running off. She bolted towards Emma shooting ball of blue fire in the direction of her. "I'll kill you b***h!!"  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 pm
Emma dodged easily and giggled, "You try this every time, and every time it fails. Do you not have anything new? For once don't be so boring!" Mina was running up behind Alesia. Emma jumped over her sister and onto Mina's back. "Let's have some fun!" Emma said laughing. Mina hadn't stopped charging at Alesia. She planned to knock her off the cliff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:41 pm
Alesia snarled her teeth. "I'm not playing your games Emmy." She repeatedly flung fireballs at her and Mina, stepping and looking at Maneki, grinning devilishly.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 pm
"STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!" Maneki screamed as he appeared in front of Mina and stopped her full momentum with one hand bringing her to a halt. He held up his other hand and blocked Alesia's fire balls. "this is ridiculous, you two are family you shouldn't be fighting like this" he looked from Emma to Alesia and shook his head "look I know you two must have your problems, but going at each other like this isn't going to solve anything"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:56 pm
Alesia nodded. "yeah yeah.. I think your on to something" she said walking over to him. She grabbed his arm and held her hand to his face. "Don't move!" she shouted in his ear.

"Emmy! Get off the mutt and stand still. Or your friend gets fried!"  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 pm
"Maneki you idiot!" Emma screamed. Phynix and Chi-Chi each shot in one of Alesia's ears. They went in deep into her psyche and started whispering things, "Daddy hates you." "Everyone hates you." "Where are your friends?" "Do you have any?" They began making her hallucinate that Maneki had gotten free. They showed five, then ten Manekis. They started screaming unpleasant things as the hallucinations got worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:16 pm
Maneki gritted his teeth. Nothing he said had gotten through to her. "How dare you...." He looked up at her his eyes full of rage. "I'm not just some bargaining chip to use against your sister! I'm the son of the god of war!......" suddenly he became quiet. An erie calm swept over him. "....you shall learn your place...." Maneki pushed away from her and slid his eye patch from over his right eye to his left, Revealing the blood red eye that his father had given him. He slowly drew his swords and looked up at Alesia. "repent now or face destruction!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:19 pm
Emma's stress over the often unlucky Maneki's safety left. She smiled, and screamed "Phynix! Chi-Chi! Don't stop! Hit her harder! Let's give her a time she won't forget!" Emma slid off Mina and clutched two balls of black fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:26 pm
Alesia's eyes turned black. She was entering Manaki's mind. Voices shouted inside his head. Voices began to enter.

"you think she's the good one.. do you?
She is trying to kill me now
Help me

She outnumbers me

She cheats...

Fight her..

HELP ME!

the voices got more intense and louder. To him, she would look like a scared defenseless victim.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:29 pm
Maneki held his arm up infront of Emma "Emma...this isn't your fight anymore. I won't allow you to fight your own family...leave her to me" He walked forward looking her dead in the eye "you think that I'd fall for that inoccent routine right after you tried to use me as a hostage? what kind of idiot to you take me for?" He made a swift slash through the air severing her connection to his mind silencing the voices "like I said before, repent you wicked ways and leave now or I will destroy you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:33 pm
Emma extinguished her fire and called Phynix and Chi-Chi back to her. She had no idea what was going to happen. Alesia was powerful, but so was Maneki. She kept a close eye on Alesia, unaware of what dirty tricks she'd try.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:38 pm
Alesia thought for a second. She knew she was outmatched, so she got on her knee. "I'm so sorry oh mighty heir of war.. But you misunderstand" she said not looking up. "I assumed you were in liege with her. She is wanted in all of the underworld. She has done many bad things and only seeks to use you for her own dark deeds. You must believe me! why else would she fight me 5 to 1?" she said with a few tears. She was good at manipulating people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 pm
Maneki looked down at her but didn't move "Hades was just here, not only did he save her but gave her Mina to protect her, someone who was wanted in the underworld wouldn't get such special treatment from its ruler." He pointed one of his swords at her, the tip only and inch away from her forehead "besides there are no dark deeds being done here, all we're trying to do is find a way out of this forest, and she fought you 5 to 1 because you tried to take me hostage, now I suggest you leave her at once, all your lies are starting to sound more like insults to my intelligence"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games