Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 pm
Tallya grinned. She stood up easily, taking the items that she was handed. "Okay." She answered, looking at Donni. "We heading out there now, then?" She asked, heading toward the door.

~*~

Carter nodded. "That would be great." He answer Gin, standing up now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 pm
Nightshade

"Yeah." Donni gestured for Tallya to follow and headed out to the dojo. While she waited for the other girl to change, she did a few handstands and walkovers to warm up her muscles and stretch out.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 pm
"Virgil, and I suppose I might as well occupy your time, seems like the responsible thing to do." Virgil said with a smile as he drew both his guns and pointed them at Jack. "Any nasty surprises I should know about?" Virgil asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm
The boy nodded his thanks and walked past her to out the door. He immediatly started running, having no trouble sprinting at a fast, but human, speed. When he came to a building, he threw his hands down. A bursh of energy propelled him intot he air, allowing him to land on the roof, and he continued runnign.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 pm
Tallya followed Donni into the dojo. She walked off to change, coming back out in the clothing after only a minute. Her eyes were on Donni, watching her do her warm-up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 pm
Jack put his leg down. "Not really. Just letitng you know though, guns won't work on me..." He said before spinning his sycthe and dashing at Virgil.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm
Nightshade

Seeing Tallya, Donni slid out of her last walkover and into splits. "Come join me. You have to be properly warmed up before we can start any training."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm
Tallya walked over to Donni, looking at the other girl carefully. "Okay...what should I do?" She asked, her eyes on the other girl. She'd never done anything like what Donni had been doing, at all.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 pm
"Really? Why not?" Virgil asked after teleporting behind Jack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:11 pm
Jack laughed. "Why tell you?" He said spinning and slashing at Virgil. "Its my surprise....so figure it out!" He said smirking.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 pm
Nightshade

"Heh." Donnie chuckled and rolled from splits into a straddle. "Let's start with something easy, eh? Sit down with your legs like this and your feet against mine. Then give me your hands. Grasp my wrists, and I'll do the same with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 pm
Tallya nodded. She got down like Donni had said, grabbing the other girl's wrists. "Okay. Now what?" She asked, looking at Donni.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 pm
Nightshade

Donni grinned and started gently pulling Tallya's wrists. "Now I do this. It stretches out your hips and lower back. Try pulling back against me, but don't pull too hard, or you'll hurt yourself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:43 pm
Tallya nodded, doing as Donni said. She pulled lightly on the other girl's wrists as she sat there.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 pm
Nightshade

After about a minute of that, Donni started leading Tallya through some other stretches. When she figured the other girl was sufficiently warmed up, she stood and planted her feet in a wide stance with her hands curled in loose fists on her thighs. "All right, Tallya, let's get to the basics. This stance is called 'horse.' 'Cause it looks like you're sitting on a horse's back. You'll be coming back to this stance a lot since it's the base of most martial arts. A good wide stance and low center of gravity adds ease to movement."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games