Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Koru Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 am
Koru eyed the girl then slowly nodded. "ill give you that simple freedom as long as you stay with alice and dont try anything 'funny' " he appointed shortly before looking away. "london...you and jasper dont want to leave do you?" he mummbled questioningly wondering if he'd been wrong to either of them so much that they would want to leave. koru slowly returned his eyes to her as he waited for her answer.

Aku smiled and knelt. "well now...a dog isnt meant to bark all the time.." he whispered the lightest clearly irritated with his comments. "as for koru's scent you might want to get used to not having it.. who knows how long you or he will stay here." he stood and tilted his head with that smile once more. "but despite so i have invited you to tea so please do come."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:26 am
User Image
Lσиɗσи Ғʀσsʈ

нσʟɗ мε тɩɡʜт...

London sighed softly as she moved to stand at the foot of the bed, her blue eyes soft and gentle as she looked at Koru. "I would never want to leave.. And as for Jasper.. I know he wouldn't." she mumbled gently, before pausing, as if debating on wether or not to tell him this. "I know Jasper may hide his emotions sometimes, but it's just because he is afraid of being hurt.. He truly does care about you, I would know.. What happened earlier.. I know something did.. Icould gather that from his emotions.." at the last part, London tilted her head and looked at him, curious as to hay would have caused jasper to become so angry.

αɴɗ ɴεʋεʀ ℓεт ɡσ...

Little Broken Puppet

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 pm
Arashi growled and followed in irritation. He remained on alert for any tricks this shifty male might pull. The demon didn't like this situation at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:13 pm
((... you guys die?))  

Varren Markov

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:58 pm
(( nono im here ...now > . > ive been gone lol. then the post i wrote never sent!!! FAHHH oh well.))

Koru sighed softly as he looked upon the other of course she'd known what jasper had thought, of course that was strange to him so she wouldnt get off without answering his many questions. "so," he began as he slowly peeled off clothing from his body and watched her. "you know what he feels?" did she know more then what he felt? maybe what he though, or what he experianced. it would have been an odd experiance or knowledge to know all of those things about jasper. or perhaps she was in league with him. planning to trick him into giving into the other male before he decided to break what he could and leave.how strange. he looked at her with a chuckle. "how odd. do you know anymore then just that?" he asked a soft smile beginning to cross his lips as he observed the female as the once before koru they all knew.

Aku shifted on his feet walking with arashi he'd once more found that the male was an issue. the other two lightened up to him; very much so that they didnt seem to mind him at all and if he was gonna shift into being ''koru'' he'd have to gain the trust and 'love of all of all of them.
"so.." he began. "what were you?" he asked lightly. "more importantly..who were you?" he asked lightly looking to the other male as he smiled the slightest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 am
User Image
Lσиɗσи Ғʀσsʈ

нσʟɗ мε тɩɡʜт...

London tilted her head slightly as she watched him, listening to what he asked her. She thought about this for a minute, before answering. "Well, aside from feeling his emotions, and him feeling mine, I can tap into his thoughts. And he can tap into mine in return. But we can also block eachothers emotions, if we don't want to feel what the other is feeling. But, tapping into his thoughts, drains some energy if we are too far apart. That's all I really know about at this point, but, I'm sure there could be something else that we just haven't discovered yet. Do you want to know what he is thinking of right now?" at the last part, her tone was hushed, as if Jasper could hear her words if she spoke them to loud. A small smile tugged at her lips, as she turned her gaze to the floor.

αɴɗ ɴεʋεʀ ℓεт ɡσ...

Little Broken Puppet

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 am
Arashi sat down. "I am Arashi. An inu youkai from Japan." he said. He offered no more information. That was all Aku had asked, why should he divulge his life's story?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:56 pm
Koru eyed the girl his hands stopping on the fabric of his shirt as he lightly nawed his lower lip in throught. "yes." the simple words were almost pleadding. She could easily lie to the young master and he would think she was telling truth, after all he didnt have proof in the end he couldnt prove what she claimed right or wrong and nor would he attempt to; or perhaps that was wrong. he would regardless attempt to find out the male's true thoughts even after her claimming them to him. it was just how the blonde had been, always insecure and demmanding and surely enough that wouldnt change; perhaps for only the aftermath of his father's appearance being only a day or two at most then he'd slip back into his old ways; dangerous coos and murderous actions.

The blonde servant shifted on his feet as he brought himself to a stopped in a room; it was another lobby like room, a desk chairs for socializing and a table for things to be set upon; here sat a teapot and the scent of herbal citrus filled the air, something the blonde loved. "you know me and you arent to different." he mumbled lightly pouring arashi a cup he poured himself one and sat looking to the demon as he took a sip the slightly sweetened taste passing his lips with warmth, it was delicious. "after all you are bound to understand that koru is simply using you for his own fun and confiding in you for the sake of attention." he brought to view light heartedly as he turnned his hues to the male.  

To-shi to-shi12

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 am
Arashi sniffed the tea, instantly repelled by the citrus. "That's what a dog is for." he said simply. "To give his master love, attention and amusement." He shifted and placed his hands in his lap. "What does it matter to you anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 am
He lifted his blue contacted hues up to the inu male his lips parting slowly. "perhaps the matter that i believed friendship was what i had with koru till i found i was sadly mistaken..though maybe you'll understand when it isnt you placing your hands on him but jasper..." his fingers enclosed on the cup as if to tense up his voice lower. Surely this would unsettle the demon. "when he isnt gasping your name...but pleadding for jasper.." he set the cup down and leaned back. "what will you do when he doesnt want you the even slightest? will you just curl up at his feet so he can kick them upon your back as he breaths out for the man that he so easily replaced you with?" aku spoke light. direct. waiting for the male's reaction to the scenerio.  

To-shi to-shi12

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:18 am
Arashi's eyes narrowed. "Master Koru hasn't replaced me." he said simply. "And I will fight to the death for him. Jasper is in for a surprise if he thinks he can steal Master's affection." The canine sensibility of territory were evident in his words. It was clear as if Arashi had marked him. "I will not allow it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:38 am
User Image
Lσиɗσи Ғʀσsʈ

нσʟɗ мε тɩɡʜт...

Lily nodded her head and closed her eyes, her body going very still as she seemed to go in a trance-like state. Her lips parted, and she began to speak jaspers thoughts. "How could I be so stupid.. To not protect the one I care for, from someone else. If only Koru knew how much I care. But o course me and my stupidity.. I jus cant tell him.. And arashi.. Seeing the two together.. Litterally almost killed me.. Stupid dog.. Wait.. Lily?! Are you reading my thoughts again?!" and with that, her eyes snapped open, an a giggle escaped her lips. She focused her gaze on Koru now, as she grinned at him. "He doesn't like it when I do that.. But, there you have it.. That's what he was thinking." she muttered, her tone soft.

αɴɗ ɴεʋεʀ ℓεт ɡσ...

Little Broken Puppet

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:29 pm
Aku's lips pursed slightly as he shook his head. "no arashi. I mean when he chooses to beg for jasper." he appointed lightly as he got up and placed a knee to the side of him and he looked down at the canine male; in a mocking tone to koru's voice sounded almost exact he lowered his voice to a soothing tone. "jasper." he gasped tauntingly in a weak willed voice before his lips parted into a frown. "you hadn't answered me...what..will..you...do." he asked staring at him with intense hues.

Koru felt his chest twist as he stood with a soft smile as he walked to the girl and moved a peice of her hair before placing a fragile kiss against her cheek standing straight his blonde locks cupping his cheeks he stared at her before looking to the door where alice peeked in. "alice please take care of london she is very special and i wouldnt want all the clothes you two buy go to waste." walking to the dresser he opened a small box then walked to london and placed a bundle of money into her hand. "spend as much as you like." he noted lightly before he got out of the bedroom and turnned on his heel walking to jasper's room he opened the door without knocking. "neh jasper i want to take a bath." he claimed shortly his blue hues stopped on him with a lightness that wasnt held in his demand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:37 pm
Arashi gulped but remained firm. "I will serve him." he said. "Master Koru needs me." He didn't realize how unsure his voice sounded.  

Varren Markov

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
Lσиɗσи Ғʀσsʈ

нσʟɗ мε тɩɡʜт...

A pale blush crossed Lily's features as he kissed her cheek gently, and then placed a bundle of money in her hands. She gave Koru a soft smile, and mumble her thanks as she turned to Alice, excitement flashing in her pale eyes. "Ready to go Alice?!" she asked, her tone happy, as she tried to contain her feelings. She loved shopping. Fashion, was something very important to her.

Jasper turned quickly, as he heard Koru's voice, a small smile playing across his lips, bu he quickly hid it, and the happiness he was feelin inside. How could this simple male have such a big effect on him?! As his words registered in his head, he gave the male a curious expression, tilting his head to the side in an odd way. "Okay..?" he muttered softly, unsure if Koru was asking to have help. Well, more like demanding..

αɴɗ ɴεʋεʀ ℓεт ɡσ...

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces