Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:12 pm
Loke smiled at Serenitys smile."Haha...I guess I don't get to tickle you,but I will,one day. "said Loke as he too heard the question."And i'm Loke,these two girl's protector...and friend."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm
Merril walked over to Loke and Serenity."Milly...be nice."she said."I'm Merril...that blonde guy over there is my protector and friend as well...Oh and ths is my pet fox,Milly...I'm so sorry how she acted."
User Image
Sasame also walked up to them."The name's Sasame,nice to meet ya."he said in a gentlemanly voice.
Milly folded her ears back."I'm sorry of how I acted.you two."she told them.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice help Hikari sat down on the pillow, yet her golden half prefect amulet reveals, which Hikari begins to curious about it. Alice have to find the medicine, "I'm surprised that your friends came to right place, there are not many doctors because of Samurai's law. We have to take them out to give people a freedom." she said to her and found the vial, which it looks like green tea. Hikari look at her, "Alice-san, that little girl is my half-sister name Serenity-chan, and this orange hair name is Loke-san, he's good friend and protector." she told her about them, which Alice look at her, "Oh, but any way, this vial will heal your injury quickly. It contains a lot of herbs and makes your bone stronger, so you won't get hurt." she said in quirky tone, Spirit Yami felt weak because of two princesses got close, and Hikari look at Blade of the Darkness, which she realize her friend gotten weak. "Come to think of it, Hikari-san why is your sword cover in darkness?" she ask her a question about her friend's blade, then she back away, so Yami won't get himself weak and tired, "It belongs to my best friend, he sacrifice himself to Realm of Darkness, but some day, he will be back. His spirit is rest in this sword, he's just worried about my endanger moment, yet I have to take dark form for emergency."

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:49 pm
Serenity heard what Alice said about the Samuri."Ummmm....what are the Samuri like?"she asked as she kept hugging Loke.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:55 pm
Loe hugged Serenity a little tighter."Now that I think about it...yeah what are they like?"he asked then he decided to ask Alice something."Excuse me but have you met anyone named Jellal?"
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:59 pm

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ignis
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

as he reached for the crevice, it glowed and behind him, atleast twelve axe flappers surrounded him "don't these things quit?" he asked himself as his Keyblade appeared and ran to them and did a spin jump destroying three and six more appeared "great ... an ambush"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm
Now it was Merril's turn to be curious."Jellal? Who's that?"asked Merril.
User Image
"Ehhhh...I do't like the sound of this guy's name."he said.
"I've never heard that name before."said Milly.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari drink the vial, she feel recovered and heard about Samurai, she never seen them, but read it about them. Suddenly she and Alice sense the darkness, yet Yami can sense it and have to protect Hikari. Alice slowly slide the paper door open, "What in the heaven is- GYAAAAAAA~!" she screams from axe flappers starts attacking her as it knows about two princesses in the room, Hikari gasp and quickly use her magic to force them out. Alice quickly shuts the paper door, but the Unversed knock the slider down and begin attacking them and others. "GYAAAA~!" Hikari scream so loud and cover herself, but Yami use dark power to take them out, but they keep appearing. Alice pull her ninjatou and lose her presence, then counter-attack Axe Flappers.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:58 pm

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ignis
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

as he saw some going towards two ladies and quickly ran and attacked the Unversed "run" he said as he caught his Keyblade on fire and shot a fireball a piece at each of the Unversed in the room and blocked the entryway so they'd have to stay outside and turned to those in the room "anyone who can fight best be ready" he said catching his Keyblade on fire again  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 am
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha saw the ca-motion and smirked. She saw that the guy was closing off the door ways and she ran and slid under neither before it got blocked. " Well hey there. Need some help?"  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:26 am
"W-What are those things!?"asked Merril as she picked up Milly.
User Image
Sasame walked infront of Merril and drew his sword."I will not let you hurt Merril what so ever.."he said.
"Be careful,Sasame1"shouted Milly.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:30 am
"We've fought something like those before...and they are scary,but I wont let them hurt my sister again!"said Serenity as she ran up and summoned her keyblade.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:34 am
Loke transformed into his fighting outfit and joined the fight."They are known as Unversed."said Loke as he used his ring magic to shoot a blast of ice at the Unversed."These things injured Hikari and thats why we came here."
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

After Ignis save them from Axe Flappers, Alice and Hikari sees the keyblade, only Hikari look at him like she discover a new band, "The Keyblade, so that means... he's another keyblade warrior." she comment and she summon Level 2 Oathkeeper then took Aqua battle stance. Alice reverse her ninjatou and stood behind Merril, Sasame and Milly, "Get your guns ready Black Kitten, this is going to be like the arena of countless Unversed. Eve-chan and Sven-san might here soon, and Sasame-san... please stick with her, when something bad is going to happen," she said to Merril to get ready for gunman for either Ivory & Ebony or No. XIII Hades gun, then to Sasame to protect Merril. Hikari came aside with Loke and Serenity, she surprise that they wanted to protect her like Yami did to her. She decide to protect them, and notice Usha, yet Spirited Yami seems disturb about this woman. She listen to Usha, she will take that as she's on good side, but Yami have to keep an eye on her, while his soul rest within the Blade of the Darkness, "Well, the Unversed appear to attack all of us in this temple... sure, why not." she said to her for helping them take out the Unversed with a serious smile and gripping her Oathkeeper.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:47 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha giggled to herself then lit her hand on fire. The fire danced over her fingers and she smiled to herself. She looked at the other people. " Let's do it!"  
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games