Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:05 pm
Minnta Aloripma

((I like her, and my character (Kastel) is less obvious with her insanity so it's somewhat amusing to have two different types of insane. I find crazy people fun to rp and to rp with, makes it a lot more... Colorful? I guess?))

(Thank you^^ Colorful. You could say that^^ How am I doing so far?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:09 pm
Kityfan2
(Thank you^^ Colorful. You could say that^^ How am I doing so far?)

((I think you're doing fine, I find her antics amusing))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:16 pm
As Haruko was walking down the boardwalk, she noticed the lights on in Titan's Tower. They hadn't been on since she had moved there, so the fact that they were on intrigued her. "Let's see who has moved into the castle." she said in a sing song voice. She looked at the water and bones from dead fish and people who had drowned surfaced. She made a floating bridge of sorts out of five bodies, walking across them and then remaking the bridge in front of her until she stood on the beach of Titan's Island. Haruko looked up at the tall building,"Ooooo. I hope there's a dragon to slay here, Jabir. Or else this would be a very boring story."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:19 pm
"Maybe if you hadn't tried to blow up the city it would be different" Kyo said withdrawing the particles as they came back to him slowly moving over his body for a moment before settling around his hands. Rushing at Abby quickly pulled his fist back before thrusting it forwards. As he did the particles condensed and expanded becoming a moving wall that was in a way being thrown at the girl.
(Im starting to realize I can kinda be like green lantern with my powers lol.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:15 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby blinked once and backed up a little as she saw him charging, turning to run "I'm the least of the cities worries!" she yelled in slight fear as she felt impact with the wall, her back to it as she went foward a little and exploded off from the wall to get some distance. She turned to face him "I'll never let you go Jack, I promise!" she exploded again, getting to the end of the alleyway, landing as she recharged and glowed brightly once more. She was gonna feel that wall a little much later, but it popped her back atleast .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:25 pm

"Your not getting away again" Kyo yelled following after her as he ran thru the wall as it turned back into particles. Rushing after he he drug his hand against the wall the particles falling to the ground and following behind him. Getting close enough to be able to do it he sent the sand quickly out as it wrapped around the girl going behind her and forming a thick wall with all of the particles he had been gathering behind her sealing off that side of the alleyway so that the only way out was thru him.

Taking a quick breath kyo looked around touching an escape ladder as all that was in thirty feet of it turned into sand falling to the ground next to him and wrapping up around his legs slowly creeping over his body. "Your the only enemy of the city I can see right now and bringing you in to justice before you kill more people is a hero's job" he said mentally shaking his head for that line afterwards.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 pm
Clarance stepped out of the car with his bag and into the alleyway. He smiled and put his laptop away "Shall we?" He said holding the door open for her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel steps out after him, the illusion settling over them. The pair could still see each other, though their outlines appear somewhat hazy, but to anyone else the alley only held the car and its driver. "Try not to make to much noise, I can't hide that...", Kastel responds quietly, sounding somewhat distracted.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:33 pm
"I wont unless something goes wrong, which it normally does when robbing the Federal reserve bank." He said slowly closing the car door. When the door was shut Clarance knocked on the door twice to signal to move. He was walking slowly up to the building when he noticed something around the side of the building. "Well we are not robbing the bank no more. Instead we shall rob the armored trucks." He said pointing to where the trucks were. He looked at Kastel and said "This might be a little harder then i thought but hey lets get kracken."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Kastel simply nods as she examines the armored trucks. "Fun...", she mutters, still sounding distracted, "The guards...?"

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:45 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena shrugged. "I guess we might as well." It seemed to her like she was taking the lead in making a lot of decisions today, but if Alexia wasn't going to, then maybe she would. She just hoped that someone would take over as the group's leader, because she didn't think she'd be able to make really important decisions that a leader normally had to make. "Well, I already said mine, but I might as well say it again while we're talking about hero codenames. I'm not known to the public like Black Princess and the Alchemist, one of whom's not in the Tower with us. But obviously, once I do become known to them, they'd call me something similar to Raven. You can see the differences between my costume and hers, including this." She touched the raven head insignia pinning her cape. Where Raven's had been black on red, hers was black on white. "My codename would be Snow Raven. Princess already called me by a similar nickname," she smiled.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:47 pm
"Hmmm. I have an idea that will lead to very little casualties if don't right if not we could just kill them." He said watching the guards go back and forth.

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Kastel watches the guards silently, her hand twitching towards a knife before going still again. "Killing them wouldn't be hard...", her voice had sounded almost lifeless until this point, now it sounded agitated as she suddenly reaches up and starts rubbing her temples like she had a headache. She could feel it, the shattered fragments slowly drifting painfully apart.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:08 pm
- OOC: Neee. I think I wanna change Lexi's hero name. But I think it's too laaate. -

"Like those nicknames people call us?" Alexia said, walking out of the living room, hoping everyone would follow, "Interesting, I guess."  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 pm
((Why? We're not very far into the rp))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games