Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rakazi's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"That depends on if you can control it."Iristania said, her gaze turning back to him after he kissed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi smiled when she looked back at him. He pulled a lock of her hair forward, bending slightly to kiss it. "Am I forgiven?" He asked sweetly.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania heaved a soft sigh, "All in all yes, but the next time.. I won't be so forgiving."She pulled her hair from his hand then took his hand in hers. She got closed and kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"Then I shall be ever so careful not to displease you again." Rakazi replied as she took her hair out of his hand and replaced it with her hand. He put his arm around her waist as she pulled away, bending down slightly he swept her into his arms. "I'm sure you're tired, what with all that's happened today, so I shall take you to your room." Rakazi informed her with a huge smile.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania willingly let Rakazi wrap his arms around hwer waist and sweep her off her feet into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him, giving a slight nod. "Both of us need our rest." Especially Rakazi, he needs all the rest he can get so his body can start healing faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi walked inside, closing the door with his foot, he set off up the stairs. Reaching the top of the stairs, he felt the gash in his back reopening. 'Probably should have dodged that one.' He thought, though his expression didn't change from the happy smile he wore. Pushing open her door, that was left partially open he walked over to the bed and set Iristania down on it gently. "Goodnight, Princess." Rakazi said, quickly kissing Iristania's lips. With that he turned and started towards the door, the bandage on his back already showing that his blood had soaked through.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania buried her face in Rakazi's neck as he climbedu p the stairs to her room. She pulled her face away and looked up at him as her back touched the comfortable bed. She tried to kiss Rakazi back after he kissed her but he moved to quickly and left her with a frown on her face. "Goodnight.."She said as he left the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi didn't close the door completely as he left, walking down the hall to his room. Taking off all his accessories, he then peeled off the blood soaked bandages. Rakazi stepped into the shower, the water turning red as it hit his blood caked skin, washing it away.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania got up off the bed and slipped the long dress from her body then crawled back into bed under the covers. She curled up and closed her eyes. From her room she could hear the shower going and was some how lulled to sleep by it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Getting out of the shower he wrapped only a couple of the worse wounds. Tying his hair back and putting some pants on he left the room, silently making his way back to Iristania's room. The door was pushed open without a sound and he went over to her bed, watching her sleeping form he whispered, "You're not easy to please you know."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania slept soundly, everyonce in a while she would move by only a hand twitching, but once Rakazi spoke she rolled onto her back, her head leaning off to the side. "Rakazi.."She mumbled, a red tear rolling down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi reached down, wiping away her tear. "Really, most people I've brought here were happy enough to see me during the day, yet you get after me for my attitude and still expect me to be here at night as well." His voice, though still soft, carried a mock anger in it. Rakazi leaned over the bed and kissed her before kneeling down by the bed, his arms on the bed as he watched her.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania stired once more as the tear was wiped her. She rolled back onto her side and opened her eyes, she could smell a lsoft sweet scent and rolled back over, her eyes gazing at Rakazi. It seemed she was still asleep by the way her eyes were glazed over.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"I will leave if you don't stay asleep." Rakazi threatened lightly, when Iristania turned to gaze at him, though it seemed she was still asleep.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania didn't answer him to keep the churaid of being asleep, her breathing still slow as if she were asleep. She mumbled something inaudible before rolling back onto her other side and closing her eyes Apparently Rakazi's scent was making her sleepy as well as a tad dizzy.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games