Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
Iona

Iona followed her lover at a distance, a bit uneasy about letting her out of sight now that she knew that two of their enemies were free. She smiled as she listened to the quiet conversation between goddess and worshiper. She, herself, hadn't had a single prayer offered up to her since becoming a goddess, but she didn't mind. After all, that was what came from being a minor immortal. It sounded like Mari's subject was having trouble with her wife. She blushed as a small thought suddenly crossed her mind, and tried to shake it off, but it was persistent. 'I wonder if Mari plans to marry me?'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

Mari finally laughed to the woman and said, "Erin, just get her the leash and collar with the bondage kit like you wanted! You know you will both like that one! So, just get it for her already! Alright Erin, and let me know how that turned out, okay? Bye." She ended the session with the woman and laughed softly, the couple was always going at it like kinky rabbits, and she thought it was hysterical. She turned to see Iona and kissed her gently before saying, "You know that I need to confront them myself Iona, or I will always be sacred of them. Can we do it now?" The goddess asked in a nervous voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 am
User Image
Iona

Iona kissed Mari back and nodded. "Of course." She took her lover's hand gently. "We'll take Apollo and Tyrinus along just in case, though." She hurried with Mari over to the two gods and transported along with all three to Poseidon's palace.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

Mari slowly walked behind her lover, clinging to her shoulders and peeking out in fear. While she knew she had to do it, she was terrified of seeing the two that had been her main tormentors, and being in this palace again was beyond fear inducing. She saw Poseidon stand and crouch in front of the bed that a year ago she had been laying on helpless with Ares on top of her, the sudden motions startling her. Mari saw Ares stirring, and the now female peek out around the large God, looking at them in mild interest. "U-u-u-uh...... I.... I j-just wanted... to see you both m-myself..." She stammered from her hiding spot being her lover.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares gasped and sat up at once when she realized it was Mari and Iona who had come to see her and Poseidon, throwing aside the covers and struggling to her feet. She wasn't hurt at all, just still a bit weak, and she ended up stumbling, gripping Poseidon's arm for balance. She blushed and cast the god an apologetic look, then looked over at Iona and Mari. "I'm so sorry... I know it's... Nowhere near enough, but I'm so sorry... I've been horrible to both of you... I can never hope for your forgiveness." Ares bowed her head slightly and whispered, "I've put you two through Hell... And I've witnessed the pain I nearly caused you both several times... I can't tell you how horribly sorry I am..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

The god lifted Ares into his arms and cradled her like a small child, letting her rest even if she was awake so her legs would recover faster. "Don't injure yourself Ares. You may be immortal, but you can still hurt." He gently scolded to the silver eyed woman before looking at the two girls. He failed to look Mari in the eyes, opting for Iona instead as his shame wouldn't allow him to face the Goddess of Love. "I too am sorry for what I have done. It doesn't matter if I succeeded or not, I still hurt you both regardless of the extent. It will never happen again." He swore, and then used both his arms to keep Ares comfortable. "You know that when they go, you will rest Ares. You do need it."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona stared at Poseidon and Ares blankly for several minutes, letting silence reign in the room. Finally she snorted and began to laugh so hard that she nearly fell over. "Oh, my gods! This is too ******** good! Ares has tits! Oh, gods, thank you for letting me be here to see this!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares blushed at the attention from Poseidon, definitely not used to being doted on. Ever since she was a small godling, even her parents had considered her nothing but a nuisance. She pouted and leaned up to teasingly nibble at the god's neck. "But I don't wanna sleep... Sleeping's boring..." Her blush darkened and she glared at Iona, who was now laughing so hard that tears streamed down her cheeks. She got to her feet and walked over to the goddess, groping her chest once and then folding her arms in another pouting gesture. "Look at that. So do you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona giggled and poked Ares in the chest, finally standing up straight again. "True. But I was actually born a girl." She grinned and reached over to grope Ares's chest, a mock-thoughtful expression on her face. "Hmm... And mine are better."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Poseidon walked over and tilted his head at Iona's chest before reaching around and groping both of Ares breasts gently, the large God reducing his size until he only stood at six three. He grinned at the minor Goddess playfully and said, "I beg to differ. See, Ares has smaller boobs, and they are nice and firm, yet supple. I like hers much better." And gently kissed the side of her neck, a light blush on his face. He was thinking about the Fates constantly to keep any form of arousal at bay so Ares wouldn't be worried. He know she had been hurt far too long and he certainly didn't want to think about sex right now.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona pouted slightly and frowned at Poseidon. She turned to Mari with a curious expression. "What do you think, love? Are my boobs better than Ares's? I think they are. They're bigger and softer, and way more fun to play with."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

Mari stood dumbstruck at the three people casually groping each other, her mind still trying to process any of it. Finally she said in a slow and confused voice, "I.... I am confused........ Why are we grabbing each other's boobs? And yes, I like yours but I feel a bit aaakkk! WHAT THE ********> she squealed as Ares and Iona each grabbed one of her breasts, her face a bright red. "W-w-what the hell are you both doing?!" She asked as she stared at the hands on her chest, her green eyes wide as her body trembled in a confusing mix of desire and nerves.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona smiled gently at her lover and kissed her cheek. "The integrity of our boobs has been challenged. You can't expect me to just sit by and take it, love." She gently squeezed Mari's breast and smiled, locking eyes with Ares as they nodded at the same time and spoke as one. "Hers are best." Iona frowned and smacked away Ares's hand, wrapping her arms around Mari. "She's mine. Not yours, Ares. Hands off."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Mari smirked hen she saw Iona get jealous from Ares groping her, and she gripped the other goddess by her waist and made her face the other two, holding her so her chest was wide open. "Yeah? And guess what? Grope War!" She yelled and both she and Ares began to fondle her large chest teasingly, Mari herself nipping at her shoulder blade playfully and chuckling gently. "Grope me will you?!" She hissed as she and Ares kept going, Poseidon sitting on the bed and watching them in slight jealousy.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares was fully prepared to back off when Iona slapped her hand away, but couldn't resist joining in when Mari seemed to authorize it. She blushed at how soft Iona's breast was, shifting slightly as she began to get turned on. "Wow.... It's really soft... And so big I can't hold it in one hand..." Ares quickly pulled her hand back at the expression on Iona's face, fearing another smack. "Sorry."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff