Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Albel's twisted estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:51 pm
Desiré DeSatan

I lost myself in a world of darkness……

back in her room, Desire was softly singing to herself as she continued to pet the neko. she was doing her best not to be a bother to anyone. although she was half way tempted to face the poison of eating the elf that occupied the single bed in the room. when would that girl wake up? she thought with a small frown.

....Would you help me find my way back?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:05 pm
The little neko seamed to be more then content with desire petting it and listining to her sining it tried to sing along but it's voice was too low to and it realy couldn't sing all that well and it did seam quite board as well, but it was the first sign it shown that it could do anything but meow from time to time and purr. it pulled on the flap of her shirt kinda trying to pull it over like a blanket or something but it wasn't realy able to do too much, though it wasn't doing much thinking for it's self ether it just seamed to be addicted to her petting him, even if the clothing was rather embarrassing and uncomftrable to it.

off in the lab allen was cleaning up the mess made from the blood of alex and wondering how much he could do with his new toy, what new brakethroughs he could get out of her, though his mind was running a bit faster then normal it was a first time he had his mind running around from one spot to the next and forgetting the last thought almost right away.  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 pm
Desiré DeSatan

with an annoyed sigh the girl slowly stood up and moved over to the door, drifting back into his room to ask him a question. "since that girl isn't actually doing anything; can i eat her?" she huffed, rubbing one of her temples with her fingers. "it'll mean a stomachache later...but she's done nothing but occupy the bed...and it's getting obnoxious." she grumbled, wanting to sleep on the bed for a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:10 pm
Albel turned to the girl as he was adjusting his fake arm as it came into place. "By all means, but when your done wash up and come see me in the room hidden behind my portrite in the hall." he stated quite simply as his prostadic hand griped her shoulder moving her aside as he walked past her, the fingers had 2 sharp bladeds under then on all fngers as he walked off into the hidden room simply by walking through the picture and puting his arm through the tests.  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm
Desiré DeSatan

"alright..." Desire sighed and moved back into her room, lightly setting the neko down on the floor in the corner where he'd be safe. "do me a favor little sweety? i need you to stay over here for a few moments and keep your eyes closed... no point in scaring you yet.." she hummed softly, waiting for the neko to do what she asked before she stood and walked over to the elf girl. she smiled sadistically and slid into the bed, biting her and draining her before going through the same process that Skia had done earlier with Alex.

when she was done a few minutes later, she wiped off her face and replaced the bloody sheets before moving back to the neko. "alright... i'm done..." she hummed, lightly picking him up and setting him on the bed. "now then...you can sleep here if you want... i'll make you a little bed next to me when i get back." she hummed, deciding to spoil the little thing just a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm
The little neko nodded slightly not sure what she ment by the last part as he knew what it was and didn't think he could stand watching someone else get eaten alive, not after watching his hand become the appitizer for another, but it didn't stop him from hoping that desire wouldn't be so twisted about how she did things. it turned around looking down at the ground playing with the little bit of dust and dirt that was there with it's foot, while she ate he cringed a lot at the sounds with it's ear's twitching, eventualy found it's self squatted down on the ground up in the cornor with it's tail pulled in close shivering and rockng back and forth, those few minutes felt like hours to him just remembering the fear he had towards her before saki got te eat him.

when she finaly came back to him he gripped onto her wrist till he was set down. it nodded it's head weakly as it moved up the side of the bed a little curling up in a ball at the bace of the pillow, to scared to do anything that may get it in troble with her knowing she was a lot stronger then him and realy dind't want to be a snack for her, he'd do what ever it took not to relive that experance again.  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm
Desiré DeSatan

"don't worry little one... i won't hurt you..." she hummed and lightly pet it on the head before she turned to the door, glad she had a talent for eating clean as she moved out into the hall and to the room behind the painting. "alright... i'm here...." she sighed softly, her blue eyes glowing as she looked through the slight darkness at him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm
the neko pured slightly as she pet it again not realy able to help that fact, though it started waiting for her to leave the room before it moved to the side of the bed climbing down the blankets looking for anything it could use later on, like short strings buttons and paperclips thumbtacks and what not.as it scurried across the floor picking up what ever it could find on the ground and going back to the bed but went underneath it pulling off the dust cover from the corrnor of the bed climbing in and putting it all away but a clear thumbtack that it used to hold it back in place, it was allen after all he still liked to build things, even if it was just something realy small, but he dind't want desire to find out and get yeled at for it.

Albel smirked as she came to the room, "good, now then come over here, i want to see something for myself "he said as the clanking of metal took place nearby him, a notable shine coming off his fake arm as he tapped a button on a the lone desk in the back and a green grid covered the room all round  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Desiré DeSatan

The demoness gave a small sigh as she moved over to him, her white horns and devil's tail growing out of her body as she moved. it was simply her shifting into a more comfortable form.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 pm
he watched her as she started to shift forms. he stood up grasping her chin with his real hand tilting her neck to the side looking over her collar and the charms on it wanting to know what all she was good for. "so your a pleasure bet no?" was the only thing he seamed to say as he turned her head to the other side looking at the remainder of the charms and looking srangly at the one strange one curiously  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:38 pm
Desiré DeSatan

"not by choice" the demoness hissed as she crossed her arms. her eyes darkened to a navy color at the memories of her old master resurfacing. when he seemed to stop on a charm, she smirked, guessing what one it was.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:51 pm
he smirked, slaping her chin upword as she spoke "Temper." he said simply as he allowed his fake arm to come up though it wasn't exactly his normal arm he used in the lab it was the one he was taking with when he sells himself into slavery though it's normaly taken away and placed in a box, which he didn't seam to care much about. taking the strange charm between his fingers he snapped it off tossing it aside. "now no making up little fanticys and attatching them, only offisal charms allowed." he said as he leaned his neck back and pulled n the chain hanging from his shackle revealing a few of his charms dangling in the front withing the shackle it's self. walking aside he waited to hear her responce  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:04 pm
Desiré DeSatan

Desire gave him a cold smile as she shifted into her full form, glancing to the charm on the floor. "just because you haven't got it dearie, doesn't make it any less official." she cooed and played with her jagged curls. "it was a power limiter. to keep me from accessing my birth given powers." she sighed softly and leaned on the wall, her wings now at their full length it was nice to strech them out and look at the white and silver muscles after so long of not seeing them. her horns had grown out to their full length and curled around once, a black crown forming on her head swallowed in blue and purple flames.
"but i'll thank you for removing it.. it's such a relief to have access to all my power once more..." she hummed, glancing at him with deep sapphire eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 pm
albel still kept his back to her. "It's not one that is listed in any data bace around here nor the database in the market where alex got you from, nor any that i sold myself into. and if your birth powers are worth limiting then the person that put them on you must not have known how to make his own powers and remove those worthless powers by birth." he stated plainly as he adjusted his arm once more making sure everything was ligned up and testing his fingers movements. "and if your powers are worth anything then prove it." he smirked, mostly as he was in need of a workout of somekind and dind't want to get rusty if he was going to be back in the slave arena again later on. he tuged on the chain once more hiding the charms again  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:26 pm
Desiré DeSatan

I lost myself in a world of darkness.......

The demoness gave soft sigh and shook her head as she looked at him. "the guards wanted to keep it a secret. it marks me as a member of the DeSatans. my family." she shrugged and cracked her neck.
"now dearie... i very much doubt that you'd want me to use my powers indoors." she drawled, playing with her curls as she watched him. "it would after all, destroy this house and anything around it within a five mile radius." she chuckled darkly, enjoying the thought of killing off so many people. her sapphire eyes glinted red as she played with the rings on her fingers. "i can, however, chanel that power into my weapons... and control it that way."she muttered, acting like it was a simple afterthought.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces