Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 pm
"Ah, well I am sorry to say so but he's asleep. He really wore himself out earlier. He isn't as young as he used to be." Sylvia looked down half reminiscing and half in worry, but she snapped out of it and smiled at them. "I can let you come in and wait for him to wake up, if you wish. He never is one for sleeping very much." Sylvia stepped aside to allow the three inside. "Come in, come in, i'll get everyone some drinks."

"Well my estate covers three acres of land, has four stories, and is only the third largest estate in the kingdom. It is over that way." Aleck pointed towards an area of the valley that was covered in pine trees. Just above the tree line you could see an expansive roof with flags jutting out at different points. "Sardain has an even larger estate and the biggest belongs to the King himself. He has never used it though, no one knows why. Some say he's hiding some dark secrets there."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:06 pm
Verin refrained from chilling Raven with an icy look in Sylvia's presence as her hand touched his shoulder. Instead, he nodded politely to the elf woman and walked in ahead of the other two, glancing around as he did so to take in the surroundings.

Another sigh came from Elistral, and she looked aimlessly out of the west facing window on her right. A good few hours had passed after the fire had been extinguished, and as the sun sank slowly into the far away mountains she could see the townspeople filtering back in through the gates, sweaty, tired, and many covered in ashes. "You know that I can't sleep when things need to be done." She mumbled a little poutily, her gaze returning to the children's book on the table. Out of all of the little library's books, that one was vaguely helpful. "Hm...Strider does seem to be the one to ask about any kind of history, seeing as he..." The words trailed off as realization washed over her in a sudden rush. Elistral sat up with a cry. "That's it! The books!"

"Well damn, I thought we'd be closer than this..." Fenrir placed his hands on his hips and shook his head as some inner thought ran through. One day, he'd have to look into the whole teleportation with a tag-along business. It could come in handy. But for now, walking would have to do. He flipped open his watch again absently and clicked it shut. "Sure. Let's hope everyone's too tired to raise any pitchforks against you." He said with a chuckle.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:01 am
Demios jumpped back in surprise, bumpping into a few tables as he did so, and sending a few books to the floor in his surprise. "Books, what books?" Demios seemed lost as to what Elistral was saying as he tried to pick a few of the books off the floor around the small table.

"I take it you shall be in need of a large number of....secret books, Ms. Faestra?" Jake was sitting high up on one of the taller bookshelves near the front entrance, reading a thick book at what seemed like lightning fast speed, really he was skimming. But with a playful glance he jumped down to greet Demios and Elistral. "If it's books you'll be needin' i'm the one to go to." Jake smiled widely after he spoke, putting his hands behind his back like a small child would.

"You're talking about books from your library, right?" Demios placed all the books he had picked up down on a sturdier table as he spoke, keeping his eyes on Jake, who obviously knew something they didn't. "Now I remember a few stories of your library from a few of my dragons, that library can be dangerous. The deeper in you go the more the library tries to trick you, right?"

"Correct. Few things escape your ears, old friend. But to get the books that I know Elistral is after it will be much worse." Jake looked at Elistral very seriously now, all the child like behavior gone from his voice as he spoke, pacing clockwise around the room. "There is a section, a very secret section, of the library that holds the books that Strider has written about the universe, other dimensions, and ancient, secret history. The "Truth" section as I like to refer to it. Now in this section are the books about Eon and the Battle of Wolf's Run that so famously depicts the events leading to Eon's destruction, or at least his supposed destruction. But if it these books you wish to obtain I must warn you, it is the deepest part of the library and there the library is alive. It will not only try to trick you but it will get inside your mind, twist you, and make your worst fears come to life, quite literally. I one time saw Mal in that section, chasing me with the Banshee blade. My body still remembers that blade very well, seeing as this body isn't mine. But are you sure you want those books?" Jake stopped pacing and turned to face Elistral, looking her dead in the eye, as he stood across the table from her, the light casting a shadow on half of his face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:48 am
Sasha used her fingers to count off what Aleck was saying, she paled slightly. "Yeah... Really, really, big.. well to me at least.." She shook her head. "I'm okay with being over 140 feet in the air but i can't do big houses.." She shook her head again, not really realizing she spoke aloud.

"I would like that very much, thank you." Maxx said politely walking in after Verin, Raven trailing behind him.

"You have a lovely house," Raven said, trying to start a conversation with their hoists. She made sure to stay close to Maxx as to not break anything. She had a tenancy to be a klutz sometimes.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:57 am
"Well thank you but it isn't much. We could have bought the main estate on the far side of town but this was closer to town square, Azeois always did love the sound of people." Sylvia smiled at her guests as she was about to go into the kitchen but paused suddenly covering her mouth, a small laugh escaping her lips. "Please don't tell him I told you his real name, he's always so protective of it. But please take a seat." Sylvia then stepped into the kitchen, grabbing the still opened jar of tea on the table and pouring four small cups full. Putting the small cups on a platter she jutted around a chair and stepped back into the living room. "So, what is it that you wanted from my husband?" She said as she placed the platter on the table in the center of the room, taking her own chair in one swift and graceful motion.

"One hundred and forty feet in the air? Where were you? On a mountain?" Aleck chuckled as they went along, eventually coming to a fork in the road, one heading right to the main city and the other left towards Aleck's estate. Aleck took the road to the estate with a small smile on his face, he was finally home.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:06 am
"Flower boy wants to know how Strider...came back from the dead twice 10 and a half years ago." Verin said bluntly before either of the two could speak. "I mentioned it and he seems pretty serious about wanting to know." The assassin reached for a cup of tea and muttered his thanks to Sylvia, shooting a questioning look that demanded an answer at Maxx. And answer would be given, whether he had to beat it out of the guy or if it was freely given.

"I don't doubt that you'd see my uncle there at some point, or that the place is alive. It is his former residence, after all." Elistral tapped her fingers absently against her face as she resumed her earlier posture, thinking of the task ahead and Jake's show of maturity. It was a welcome change at times. "I assume that the books you're talking about are, or include, the journals that Rore's daughter has been finding around Salim? He told me that she sent the majority of her collection to your library as she cataloged them," she said, then raised her chin defiantly. "I am willing to take whatever risk it will be if it will provide a way to defeat Eon."

In all respects, Radic was pretty beautiful. Crow had never really attributed it to anything else before, except maybe the cathedral he lived in during his priesthood. Sometimes he missed those days. A sigh dispelled his sudden nostalgia and he rose up on a warm thermal. Sunset would turn the land dark in around an hour, although that didn't deter his vision. Surely by now if Eon had returned then the two knights sent out would be on their way as well. Maybe he'd go look for them. He had nothing else to do anyway.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:31 am
"Huh? Oh, yeah, this guy made a bet with me that, needless to say, involved a mountain and jumping... I won." She gave a small laugh. "Oh the look on his face was great.." Sasha watched Aleck's estate come up and shrank back a little. Yeah... Big...

Maxx gladly excepted the tea and sipped it while Verin talked. "Yes, I am serious, it's not everyday i hear about someone whom has came back form the dead such as I have." Maxx's voice was calm, warm even, but he gave Verin a look that could rival ice. "I just wanted to see if he came back the same way I did, or not. Maybe even talk to him about it..." Maxx took another sip from his cup, he looked at Sylvia, eyes warm again. "If that's okay.."

"People are good to be around, and thank you." Raven said politely to Sylvia, and look a sip of Tea from her cup as she listen to Maxx and Verin, Maxx didn't often tell people he died and came back.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:26 pm
"Well I can tell you right now, if that's okay." Strider was in the doorway leading to the second floor, leaning on the door frame. "Came back from the dead, that is a very rre occurance." Strider kicked off from the frame and pulled a small stool from a corner and placed it in the circle of chairs and sat on it, leanig his weight on his elbows on his legs. "Now I have two simple questions. Do you have an item on your person that you must always have and when you dream what do you see?" Strider looked directly at Maxx wit a serious look but suddenly looked happy when he saw Verin. "Hello, Verin, how goes the assassin life? Oh, and the next time you decide to come to town and spy on us, keep your thoughts quiet." Strider winked at him and turned his attention back to Maxx.

"Yes, they are quite a rare set. From a very, very old tribe of elves that survived the Eon wars. Together they seem to exude some magic, which I don't like, so they are seperated inside the library." Jake seemed deep in thought for a moment before snapping back to Elistral and Demios. "So, we better get you prepared. Because if Mal decides to show up on you then it wouldn't be just an illusion. If you get hit by that blade your soul is truely cut and stolen, adding a new rune to its ghostly blade." Jake shivered and then turned to Demios. "I take it you'll be going too?"

"Of course. I'm not going to let her go alone." Demios stood a bit taller to show he was prepared. "Just tell me what we have to do."

"Very well. Come, touch my hand. I'll take you there." Jake outstretched his hand to them, the look in his eyes still serious as he watched them, sensing for weakness or doubt. They could have neither if they wished to enter that section of the library and come out alive.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:06 am
Maxx looked to where the voice came from. "So you're Strider? Aye, it is.." Maxx listened to Strider's questions. "Yes, I don't let it leave my person." Maxx reached into hid shirt pocked and pulled out his Rose, it opened when he touched it. It still had a few thorns on it, near the Rose. "And I usually Dream of a large Oak, one of the biggest I've ever seen, sometimes it's just the Oak, other times my friends and I will be around it. It makes me feel safe." He put the Rose back into his pocked, upon doing so the rose closed once again, and folded his hands on his lap.

Raven watched the exchange, She knew all about this, she and Maxx were each others secret holders. She sipped her tea calmly watching the two men.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 am
"Ah ha! I was right. You are a Soul Redeemer. What you dream of is your own version of a perfect after life. That rose once held the many fragments of your soul, you've obviously been very busy. The reason why you were brought back was because you still have a destiny to fufill." Strider sat up a bit, now eyeing Raven a bit. Then he tilted his head back slightly, slowly nodding to himself as if he had a sudden revelation. "But...." Strider said returning to his preious position. "What that destiny is, is a mystery to me." Strider winked at Maxx and stood up. "Excuse me for a moment, i'm going to go get some tea. Anyone else want some more?" Strider made a tiny motion that he hoped only Maxx would see for him to follow.

Aleck led his horse between the two opening gates as many people seemed to have lined up in front of the house. As Aleck got down off of his horse and helpped Sasha down they all bowed, there had to be oer a hundred of them all speaking in unison a large 'Welcome.' One side were maids, the other side were butlers. "Thank you all, now go about your daily tasks. Oh, and put on some food, not too much though, I have a guest. Gregory." A smaller man with white hair and mustache stepped forward. "Please show Ms. Sasha here to her room." With a bow the man made a motion for Sasha to go first. "Don't worry, you'll be lead to the dining hall when dinner's ready."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:58 am
"I'll come as well." Maxx got up and was about to follow Strider, when he snatched Raven's cup.

"Hey!" Raven yelled as he took it.

"Oh hush, it's empty anyways." Maxx couldn't help but smile as Raven stuck her tongue out. Maxx followed Strider. "Alright, I followed you, now what?" He asked coming up behind Strider, setting Raven and his cups down. "And if you don't mind my asking, what was that look at Raven for?" Maxx folded his arms, waiting for Strider's reply.

Raven shook her head as Maxx walked off. "Butt head.." she said it low, not really meaning for anyone else to hear. "So, how long have you and Strider known each other?" Raven asked Sylvia, trying to start a conversation.

Sasha let Aleck help her down, though she felt she could have done it. She gave a shy smile to the man that Aleck had called out. "Okay. I guess i'll see you then?" it sounded like a question to Sasha, still she walked forward and Gregory walked a bit behind her, though only slightly so he could show Sasha where to go. "I'm not going to lie, when i'm nervous i start to talk about random things really fast, so if I do I won't be upset if you laugh." Sasha said, Gregory gave a polite smile. 'I won't, it's just.. I'm nit used to big houses it's just weird to me... Big extravagant things, that's just something i'm not used to.." As they interned the house Sasha tried not to look wide eyed at everything, even though she felt she failed tremendously. Sasha would occasionally stop and look at this or that and Gregory was more than willing to answer any questions Sasha had, which was good since once one question was answered for Sasha she had at least five more.
"Now, if I recall, you're not a person whom is used to 'big extravagant things' yes?" Gregory asked, Sasha nodded, with a small smile. "I think we may have a room to fit you then, it's on the second floor, though."
"Heights, i'm good with heights.." Sasha said nodding, She followed Gregory up some stairs and down a hallway, and led her to a room, for Sasha it was still extravagant,. but she supposed it could work, it had a bed, dresser, a mirror with a wash stand and plenty of other thing Sasha was used to seeing in a room, the only weird things to her were the room had a couple wall hangings, but she would look at them later, everything was well made and had designs in the wood. She even spotted a high backed chair. "Thank you." Said to Gregory. He gave a bow.
"I'm glad you like it, someone will get you for dinner." with that, he gently closed the door.
Sasha plopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, "What a day.." She said softly, sitting back up she went to the window and opened it up. A cool breeze flew into the room. She sat down in the chair, legs hanging over the side and pulled a book out of her cape. She flipped it open and smiled when she recognized her mothers handwriting. It was Sasha's mothers old journal she enjoyed reading it. While she was reading it, though, she ended up falling asleep..  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 pm
"Wonderful, it will be like a scavenger hunt." Elistral voiced aloud, her tone more resigned than enthusiastic despite the fact that she was going to be able to visit a library. Rather than taking Jake's hand immediately as she wanted to, taking stock of her arsenal was important. Her sword was at her side and bow in her quiver on her back, two physical weapons in which she was proficient. Magic came as easily as breathing to her, so as long as it wasn't nullified or hindered it would be more than enough if her weapons were lost. With all of those at her disposal, there was little else that she needed. Elistral laid her hand on top of Jake's as a sign that she was ready, the three rings she always wore displayed. As an afterthought, she grabbed hold of the children's book on the table. Leaving it there felt like a waste.

Verin looked on as Strider emerged from some back room. He offered a sincere smile at him when the man's attention focused on him briefly. "As if I could." Came his reply before he fell silent, listening closely to the conversation taking place. He had to give kudos to Strider's deflection of how he actually came back from dying and turn the topic onto flower boy's own death related issues. Although, it was mainly thanks to Maxx's eagerness to learn information rather than any subtle keywords. But soon he became bored of the whole "soul redeemer" and "afterlife" shtick and went off on his own to wander around the house, taking a few sips of tea as he exited the room. It was a nice place to live, probably commissioned especially for one of Salim's heroes. Not too extravagant, not too plain. The sounds of chairs scraping the floor signaled movement in the living room, but Verin didn't head back, entertained as he was by looking at everything. However a slight feeling of discomfort tugged at the back of his mind and forced his attention away from sightseeing. But what was causing it exactly, he didn't know.

The land of Taraxacum had at first filled Crow with wonder and delight upon his arrival months ago. Although he'd had to fly at a near breakneck speed in order to keep sight of the magical, severed connection that Eon had had with Gorash, it had struck a long hidden cord in his heart. Even now as he soared above everything, Zeke keeping pace with its master, it held a majestic property. Who would he visit first? If either of the knights had returned, they'd surely go back to their private homes until called for when the ancient dragon woke. Perhaps Sardain was already at his? The ever-smiling man interested the demon, and that was more than enough reason to drop in. Adjusting his wings, Crow headed to the knight's estate, easily spotting it below.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:00 pm
"I'll answer the second question first. It's tied into your first question." Strider got a tea cup from a small shelf to his left and poured some tea from the jug into it. Taking a sip he turned to Maxx. "Alright, Raven, you're in love with her, no? Don't deny it, i've been around a long time and lying to an old man is hard. But she's the one removing the thorns, am I right? Now you came back because a higher being decided you were important to maintain a balance. She, Raven that is, has something to do ith whatever it is you're meant to do. She's important in some way, it'll probably be apparent some time." Strder took another drink from his cup, sighing afterwards. "As for what's next you may not like it but you'll have to hear it. I may not know why Raven is important in the future but I can see yours. Would you like to hear it? It may be important." Strider sipped te again, waiting for Maxx's reply.

"Well, I knew Strider since I was very young, only about 90 years old. He saved my village from a pack of demons, they were rather powerful back then. But I didn't see him again until I was a bit older in my mid 300's when my race was forced into hiding. But we've been married for around 200 years now. Seeing as i'm only 557 years old we still have many years ahead of us." Sylvia smiled brightly at Raven, forgetting how short human lives were.

"I hope you know what you're getting us into Jake." Demios put his hand on top of Elistral's without hesitation. He wasn't going to let her go alone into such a place.

"Oh, don't worry, I know exactly what you're going into, you don't though." With that they disappeared, the world whizzing around them as they moved through space and time in order to reach their destination, magic seperating them from everything else. When they finally did land they were in front of the library that used to be Mal's palace. It was much different then the old palace. The courtyard was filled with a large garden seated around a large walkway system the lead to different parts of the courtyard, a large ornate fountain with many carved figures on it made of obsidian and marble at the very center. The palace no longer had the dark shimmer it once held, just being slightly reflectie from the obsidian's smooth surface. "Here we are. The Grand Library, my home, and the home of all th knowledge in the universe. As you already know, it's bigger on the inside."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:49 pm
Maxx started to protest but decided not to, and just listened instead. "Yes, I would like to know. Just... Don't tell Raven yet.. About the me liking her thing, it's hard enough for me to tell her..." he gave a slight pause. "So, tell me Strider.. What do you see..?"

Raven blinked as Sylvia spoke. "Wow... yeah 557 isn't to old.. you don't look it, really." She smiled back at Sylvia. "Married 200 years, ha? Wow, that's pretty awesome.." Raven said with a small laugh.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 pm
"Yeah, and what about you? You and Maxx seem pretty friendly. Not to be nosey, but it looks to me like you really care about each other." Sylvia smiled slyly at Raven.

Strider breathed deeply, contemplating whether or not he should answer, and how. Finally he sighed and put down his cup. "I can't see the situation or the circumstances but you shall regain your body, your life, but you will be given a choice. A horrible and unfair choice." Suddenly Strider swayed and shook his head. Then he went very rigid, as if in a fit. "Alone in the dark with nothing between you and the endless abyss. You will be given the choice that no one else can make. You will choose and be choosen or choose and be no more. It is your fate and your end." Strider's voice seemed to have a second, more sinister voice inside of it.But then Strider turned his gaze directly to Maxx, his shades falling off and his left eye fully open, the black star that was its pupil easily visible. "Darkness falls on the one who must choose. Alone in the dark the world is his stage. The one he loves most and the one who cannot die will be his audience. One must die, one must live, and one must make the choice." Then Strider stood up, shaking himself and closing his left eye. He rubbed his head and coughed. "Whew, sorry about that. How long was I out?"

Aleck knocked twice on Sasha's and opened it. He was carrying a red and gold over coat and was dressed in a red and golden vest over a white long sleeve shirt and a pair of brown pants and shining black boots, his hair up in a small ponytail on the back of his head, showing the rigid and structured look of his face. "Excuse me, Sasha. Dinner is ready. Sasha?" Aleck stepped in more and saw that she was fast asleep in the redwood chair with golden trimmings. He chuckled a bit and went over to her, crouching down without letting his butt touch the floor, and put his hand on her arm. "Sasha, sorry to wake you but dinner is ready."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff