Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:23 pm
ZimbuTessen
minus infinity
ZimbuTessen
Victuz had been sitting at his station by one of the booths for a while. He had his legs kicked up and was reading "Of Mice, Men, and Monsters." He hadn't had any entertainment in a while, and was dying for someone to come by.

(What booth is this lovely man at called? >w< While Amberlynn is running around looking for Secret she might just run into Victuz. ;3

... -bored, has no life-)

[It doesn't have a name per-say. It's one of those fish catching games, where you use the net to catch a fish. If you catch it, you keep it. If you'd want whatever the hell Victuz has in there. XD]

(Oh, those things. xD Okay, cool. We'll just see what happens next now.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:17 pm
(Can I be brought back up to speed? I know where I last left off but I don't know if I could still continue there. I was with Faye and Umada putting cameras up in the fun house but was gonna get some arms for Faye to munch on)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm
Asplosionator
Aeon looked at Rosemarie. "Put your hands on me?" She lessened the heat, so it was more soothing as she rubbed Rosemarie's arms. "Please?" Her tone was whining again. Aeon found it annoying.

"I-if I pat you on the back or something, will you please let me go and leave me alone? I don't mean to offend, miss, but I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable." Rosemarie spoke up, not liking how this fellow guest was constantly touching her. She didn't mean to be rude at all, but after working for years at Hooters, the woman has grown a strong distaste for being touched by strangers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:05 pm
spartan309
(Can I be brought back up to speed? I know where I last left off but I don't know if I could still continue there. I was with Faye and Umada putting cameras up in the fun house but was gonna get some arms for Faye to munch on)

(-thinks-
Serrenedy is taking Secret to the funhouse and Dr. Umada I think, Amberlynn is going to run into Victuz near his booth, ... I don't know what is happening with Karma and Lee [sorry], Rosemarie and Aeon are interacting somewhere [don't know where] Cain is hopefully still in his cage but would enjoy a nice exercise run [I think it would be fun to play out] ... and um ... well, unfortunately I succumb to stupidity and I've left a few poor characters out. Sorry. :c
You guys can take Cain for an exercise run! :'D -jumps up and down with excitement- )

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:07 pm
Aeon's hands curled around Rosemarie's wrist, and then slid her hand to a spot between her shoulder blades. "Your skin is too cool. It's actually nice. I'm told I'm hot. Do you think I am?" Her head tilted and she watched Rosemarie. "I don't think I should leave you alone. This place is full of dangerous people. You're fragile. You should be protected."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:12 pm
"I do not want nor do I need any protection, thank you." Rosemarie replied in a more blunt manner, now beginning to get rather frustrated. She was certain she could handle herself rather well, or at least, well enough to survive every day life. "I'm sorry, but I feel extremely uncomfortable with people touching me. It's a huge pet-peeve of mine, and I don't handle it all too well. Not only that, but this is my only vacation day. I'd rather spend it on my own." Half-lie. Well, sort of.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:41 pm
Aeon blinked. "Most people like it when I put my hands on them. But..." She let out a soft sigh and stroked Rosemarie's cheek. "It's hard for me not to. Can I please at least hold your hand? Because if you won't let me protect you, may I at least accompany you? I would appreciate some company."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

User Image

But finally the Ferris Wheel came to a stop and everyone was let off, making a huge clump of human traffic when suddenly they wondered what else to do; where to go. Where to go in a seemingly never-ending carnival?
It's a hard choice between the bathroom and cotton candy booth, isn't it?
Amberlynn was one of the last to be let off the wheel, and by that time she was all but shaking from impatience, fear and growing anger towards the stupidity of all these others that still stood in a huge clump. She jumped off out of the cart, which rocked in defiance to the sudden movement. Well, she would just have to push past the huge clump of people, now wouldn't she? Defiance of any kind (inanimate or not) be damned. She had more important things to do than stand scratching her head - she had to find her daughter!
And push she did, although the reactions of the people huddling together like penguins wasn't anything good - a few cursed, a few pushed right back and one spat on her shoe. Ew! That was gross. She would have retorted to the animal in some way or another, but she was already pushing past more people in a hope to catch sight of her daughter. No, no, no ... wait! Was that her right there, holding a purple balloon?
No, that wasn't her either ...
Amberlynn finally pushed past the last of the huddling families with cranky children and babbling babies, with a sigh of relief; thank gooodness that was over. Her day, however, was far from over. She still had to find Secret, and she didn't know where she was. If only she could find that stupid note, maybe it would have given her a clue as to where Secret was ...
But it was probably irretrievable now, and Amberlynn didn't think that she really had the patience to go running after a piece of paper. With a second, more irritable sigh she plopped down on a bench sitting just to the left of a strange looking booth.
Whether she liked it or not curiousity took over and Amberlynn studied the booth with flickering, irritable violet eyes.
It was a game booth, the kind where if you caught a fish you could keep it. Secret might have really liked to try that ...

So what are your wages?
Amberlynn probably wasn't going to explain it herself, but the context of her question was how many tickets or coins she needed to play this certain game. Think you can handle me?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:12 pm
[Honestly, I don't know wtf happened with Umada xD I wasn't paying attention. No one's bothering Cain, since there isn't much to do over where he is, so I'mma procrastinate a bit a lot until I'm more awake. Oh, and I finally came up with Cain's real name and bit of a back story here. I really like their last names. :3 ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 pm
(Umada runs the fun house, si? Serrenedy is taking Secret to the funhouse while Amberlynn is looking for her ... and yeah. xD I still really like the idea of Cain going for an exercise run. It'd be really cool.

-goes to read Cain's backstory-

Edit: okay.
1) You're a good drawer. <3 If I were still on dA that would be fav'd. I never could draw guys ...
2) Kickass freaking story, and explanations for names. I enjoy the 'trail of snacks.' Oh my goodness trail mix! Just add M&M's.
3) Exercise run nao plz k thx.
4) Going to bed in a couple of minutes, night!)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:21 am
(*Hangs head* I appologize Rin for not having posted in this RP but currently I am at a loss for anything to post in retaliation to your post. I start a sentence with it but become displeased and simply delete it. I am hoping to get a decent post soon tho.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:51 pm
Victuz looked up from his book and sighed. He closed the novel and set it down, smiling at the girl. "I'm pretty sure I could. There are only two rules.
One, it's a memory per chance. One memory every time you try.
Two, you scoop the net when you see a shadow. You catch it, it's yours to keep."

As he said it, he offered her a net, motioning his other hand to the dark, murky water. Shadows darted back and forth, impossible to see what they were.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:19 pm
Shiningdragon21
(*Hangs head* I appologize Rin for not having posted in this RP but currently I am at a loss for anything to post in retaliation to your post. I start a sentence with it but become displeased and simply delete it. I am hoping to get a decent post soon tho.)

Oh it's okay I understand. Would it be easier if I can my post instead? I can simply take Lee somewhere and from there he can decide whether he likes it or not lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:24 pm
(Yes that would work.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:47 pm
Shiningdragon21

User Image

"Oh poo! You are rather dull sometimes!" Karma pouted as she now had to think of something that would entertain them both greatly. Aside from killing what else was fun? She knew what was fun to herself but she wasn't sure Lee would understand the entertainment in what she did. For a moment she grew hopeless in finding such entertainment but she remembered something. "Well then...I shall certainly surprise you!" She grinned and giggled at the memory as she continued walking along, ignoring the glaces they received.

From the back of her mind, she knew that Lee was probably a bit suspicious as to what she had said and refused to finish. The little incident that happened at the lab made Karma a bit curious about her blood and thus she figured it was time to finish her masters research, though a part of her felt that it wouldn't be a good thing to do so she let the subject go once again.

Karma pulled Lee into another alley where they suddenly vanished. No portal was actually needed..she simply used those to show off. The two slowly appeared somewhere else. In fact, it was a market place, though it looked more like a festival. There were many creatures walking around buying odd and smelly looking foods as well as items. Children of goblins, elves etc ran about looking for fun things to do. "And here we are!" Karma said with a smile as she looked up at him.

{There you go. Have you seen Hellboy: The Golden Army? If you have then just picture the market place they went to under the bridge.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff