Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:01 pm
Grappleomon nodded appreciatively. "It was only once before when I was Digi Xrossed with Xros Heart's Dorulumon, but the result was really quite spectacular. I can still remember the sensation of having so much raw power flowing through me. It felt like I had become truly unstoppable."

*~Several Hours Later~*

Dracomon finally emerged from the depths of the tunnel to appear in the section closest to the entrance where Kiriha was waiting while Shiro rested with his digimon. Metal Greymon was resting inside of Kiriha's Xros Loader while Deckerdramon and Cyberdramon had taken his place in drawing fire from the city's perimeter defenses.

"Kiriha," Dracomon sounded anxious as he greeted his general. "While we were successful at concealing the other end of the tunnel in an abandoned warehouse within the heart of the city, we made a shocking discovery when we looked outside. That fortress where Barbamon has enclosed himself is actually an enormous digimon called El Doradimon!"

Kiriha frowned. "This might complicate things."

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Crystal had ventured to the outskirts of The Village of Smiles to stretch out on a quiet hillside to do a little stargazing. Of course, back by the bonfire, the party was still going full force.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:27 pm
Shiro pondered his options while rubbing his chin a bit as he snapped his fingers "hmmh.. maybe..." he nodded lightly and clapped his hands together and closed his eyes to focus, prana and mana rolling off him as he twitched an eyebrow ~Trace.. On!~ shortly after he said those words he quickly formed up to 4 clones, each one of them at a serious stance as he snapped open his eyes "alright.. you four head through the tunnel and scout the city... use reinforcement on your eyes to send the information to me.. we'll see if we can get the factory offline first, then once Kiriha's freed up, we join him atop El Doradimon to take out Barbamon." the clones nodded and quickly shuffled into the tunnel quickly, while Shiro turned to Dorulumon who had hopped back into the Xros Loader for now and looked to Grappleomon "i know stealth and such isn't your forte, so we'll be heading for the first factory to take it out as soon as it's become known."

guilmon spoke up lightly as well, tilting his head "ne, Shiromon... who's going to do the fighting?"

Shiro blinked, and chuckled "mostly the Spirits, to let them get back into shape, as well as any others who want, i personally am saving my energy, save for possibly a Data Drain here or there to work on my control of it."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:37 am
Grappleomon simply nodded. "Against these kind of odds, it is wise to use discretion. Very well, I shall remain on standby. Please call upon my strength whensoever you have need of it." So saying, the beast man loaded himself into Shiro's Xros Loader to wait it out until the situation called for his combative abilities again.

"Alright," Kiriha agreed. "If you can manage to neutralize the city's perimeter defenses by taking the factory offline, then I shouldn't have any trouble meeting up with you."

Meanwhile, the clones Shiro had traced to scout out the city would soon easily discover the whereabouts of the main factory as it was the largest building in the city, not counting El Doradimon, simply because it had been built to house a large number of Black Saint Galgomon and they were fairly large machine type digimon to begin with. Of course, they might also spot a small number of Kokuwamon lurking the streets, mostly ducking into the shadows to avoid notice, who didn't appear to be under Barbamon's control for some reason. While they did exhibit some curiosity toward the trace cloned humans, they seemed to be more frightened than anything and were quick to go back into hiding when they thought they had been spotted.

It seemed that because of Kiriha's efforts, most of the Machine Metropolis's defenses were concentrated along the outer perimeter which meant security by the factory was virtually nonexistent, barring any newly reprogrammed machine digimon that were just emerging from the factory. Breaking into it probably wouldn't be too difficult at all.

*~*~*~*~*

Taiki noticed that Crystal was no longer by the bonfire and quietly slipped off to go look around for her. This didn't go unnoticed and he soon found Zapmon purposefully blocking his path although because of her small body size she really didn't make for an imposing roadblock. Still, the small dragon could really get in your face now that she was no longer bound by gravity to remain firmly situated on the ground. Even so, Taiki almost walked straight into her simply because it was dark and the metallic sheen from her scales didn't really make her terribly visible at night unless there was a fair amount of moonlight which, tonight, there wasn't.

"Hold it lover-boy," Zapmon made a halting gesture with one hand as she hovered several inches in front of him. "I'm sure that you already understand that Crystal appreciates what you guys are doing for her. But, since you're still kind of clueless about girls, let me give you a bit of free advice. First off, you don't have to say anything to her. Right now, it's not going to matter to her whether you can return the feelings she has or not. But, if you can keep quiet and take in everything that's around you, especially the stuff that isn't picked up by your regular human senses, then you might stand a chance of sensing exactly what she's been feeling out there."

"I see," Taiki answered as he tried to look around Zapmon. "So, she's out there pouring out her heart and soul to the heavens."

"People can't always be there to listen," Zapmon stated simply. "So, she takes comfort in the fact that nature is all around her."

"I'm curious," Taiki said after a brief silence passed over them. "Before, you were trying so hard to push us together, but now it seems like you're trying to keep us apart."

Zapmon shrugged and moved aside. "I was just trying to give her a chance to admit her feelings so she would stop bugging me by keeping them bottled up inside. I wasn't expecting for it to turn out like this with Shiro. I know the circumstances aren't technically related, but given Shiro's emotional state, I doubt Crystal is really capable of focusing on anything else right now. More like, she's capable, but she lacks the willingness to let it happen."

"Then I won't say anything," Taiki responded. Of course, what he meant was that he wouldn't say anything that might complicate this for her. "I just want to check up on her to make sure she's doing alright since she took off so suddenly."

Zapmon hovered around behind him and shoved him in the direction of where Crystal was off stargazing. "Well then, good luck with that!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:08 pm
Shiro just nodded lightly while closing one eye, focusing on the information as he frowned "found the main factory, looks like it's virtually undefended thanks to your ticking off the defenses in general, Kiriha." he smirked lightly "plus it seems some of the smaller inhabitants like Kokuwamon are not under Barbamon's control."

Gabumon spoke up lightly "if that's the case, we should get going now, before Barbamon realizes someone's in there scouting."

Shiro nodded, and gave a silent nod to Kiriha, before heading into the hole, dismissing the clones and shattering them into mana particles which eventually floated back to his body as he muttered a bit under his breath 'i am the bone of my sword...' he muttered to himself, before making his way through the tunnel and using whatever cover he could to hide from Barbamon while also making his way towards the factory.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:23 pm
On his way through the tunnel, Shiro passed the Golemon that were returning to Kiriha behind Dracomon. Because of their size and body structure they were a good deal slower than the much more agile dragon digimon. But then, once Shiro slipped out of the abandoned warehouse and into the streets of the city to make his way to the factory, he would have started to notice the eyes of the skittish Kokuwamon gazing out at him from the shadows. Their numbers dwindled as Shiro made it closer to the factory, seeming to indicate that the small machine digimon were deliberately avoiding the area.

And, upon entering into the factory, Shiro would soon discover that there was only one Mail Birdramon left in the cage being loaded into some kind of electrical conversion machine while the rest of its flock had already been reprogrammed and were setting out to go on the attack. The one left in the cage struggled against the restraining harness that kept it immobilized as it was being loaded into the machine, not wanting to suffer the same fate as the rest of its flock.

*~*~*~*~*

It took a few seconds for Taiki to realize that, despite his earlier concerns, Crystal wasn't actually out there all alone. He could see the vague scattered outlines of Gururumon, Lighdramon, Togemogumon, Dorumon and Gryphomon curled up in various states of wakefulness. He also spotted the outline of Black Fladramon standing with his arms folded over his chest while he was leaning with his back against a small boulder. Of course, he was most surprised to find that Dorulumon had apparently decided to sneak off for a nap over there as well. Of course, he mentally corrected himself. He really shouldn't have been surprised given that Dorulumon did tend to appreciate a little peace and quiet, two qualities that were distinctly lacking in the vicinity of the bonfire.

Taiki did his best to navigate carefully around the various relaxing digimon as he struggled to locate Crystal in the quiet crowd. She was, after all, a great deal smaller than most of the resting digimon and, for a second, Taiki thought he might have to start looking behind them to find her, but then he spotted her sitting on a ledge overlooking the forest that bordered the village just leaning back, propped on her arms, to look up at the sky.

She seemed different somehow. There was a relaxed and contemplative atmosphere around her that was distinct from the more wild and impulsive atmosphere that had surrounded her at the resort. It was also different from the calm and calculating atmosphere that would surround her when she was locked in a fight. Her attitude, at the moment, seemed strangely peaceful considering Taiki had half expected for her to be distressed about the whole situation with Shiro, but that didn't appear to be the case. She didn't appear to be dwelling on that at all. It felt more like she had cast all such thoughts from her mind. She seemed to be just taking in the scenery, probably so she could craft a detailed memory to take away with her.

There wasn't any sense of anger or sadness or guilt or betrayal. There was just a vague sense of acceptance and the feeling that, somehow, everything was going to be alright.

Taiki quietly made his way over and tried to find a comfortable spot to sit down without disrupting the peaceful atmosphere. Of course, he was also glad to see that Crystal seemed to be doing okay. Once he was sitting down he noticed something else too. It looked like Crystal had been using trails of colored fire to trace out patterns she had noticed in the stars. If the resulting symbols had been seen by anyone from her own dimension, they would have recognized them as the symbols used to represent the various crests.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:54 pm
Shiro had been quiet and stealthy as possible, having noticed the Kokuwamon numbers and how they diminished he lightly nodded to himself mentally ~they seem to sense something bad as well..~ he muttered mentally, before looking at the inside of the factory, and narrowed his eyes calmly ~Steel is my Body... Fire is my blood... and the Forge is my Soul...~ he muttered in his head, his energy dancing along the fingertips readying at a moment's notice in case.

once that they were in the factory he saw the MailBirdramon struggling in it's bonds, he quickly summoned Agnimon and Ranamon, the three of them silently nodding before they went to work in getting the MailBirdramon free, Agnimon using white-hot flames to melt the cage bars and get at the restraints, though the fires wouldn't harm MailBirdramon, Ranamon of course used her water creation capabilities to short out the conversion machine temporarily, or at least knock it into a standby state, where Shiro was looking for the best terminal he could find to work on trying to stop the factory, and hack his way in so he could data drain the factory's data core and make sure it stays offline for the entire duration of the whole operation.

Gabumon and Guilmon watched from within the Xros Loader with bated breath given this was the first time Shiro had actually decided that for the better part of valor, he wouldn't use anything decisively explosive yet.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:57 pm
Of course, just when it seemed like everything was going smoothly, the noise produced by the components of the conversion machine grinding to a halt quickly alerted the most recently reprogrammed digimon to the fact that an 'enemy' was within the confines of the factory. And, since the most recently reprogrammed machine digimon that had been put through the machine were the rest of the Mail Birdramon flock, that meant that Shiro and his digimon were immediately set upon by more than a dozen mechanized avian digimon with the capacity to cause a lot of damage in their own right. So, even though Shiro had been striving to avoid triggering any explosions that might alert enemies to his position, the aerial bombardment from the flock of Mail Birdramon ended up making more than enough noise in his stead.

This, of course, drew the attention of a number of Guardromon and Tankmon from outside, along with a good number of Mechanorimon piloted by recently reprogrammed Hagurumon to join in the fray that had begun inside of the factory. By that point the missiles and lasers really started flying.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal waved a hand to disperse the trails of colored fire she had used to trace out constellations while viewing the sky so that she could flop down on her back with her arms propped behind her head so she could go back to simply watching the stars instead of trying to make coherent shapes out of them. Of course, from her new position, she finally noticed that Taiki had apparently come out to join her. She vaguely considered pretending not to notice, but by now whatever trance she had put herself into had been broken and it probably wasn't going to go unnoticed.

"You know you don't have to worry about me trying to sneak off by myself," she said finally. "I mean, I have been known to ditch people, but I only do it out of a childish compulsion to undermine authority."

"I know," Taiki chuckled in amusement. "I really wasn't worried about that."

Crystal shifted her gaze back to the sky before speaking again. "Anyway, I think I'm going to be alright. And I have a feeling Shiro will be too, but it's going to get a whole lot worse for him before it gets better. As for him and me, well, I just don't know. But, whatever he decides, I'm just going to have to accept it. He can forgive me or maybe he can't. Either way, I'm not going to hold anything against him because I've already made my choice."

What choice? Taiki wondered although he had a feeling he already knew the answer.

Crystal raised her had toward the sky and closed it into a fist like she was grabbing at the stars. "I want for things to work out. Not just for me, but as well as things can for everybody. It doesn't have to be perfect. I just want to be able to be together with everyone again." She pulled her hand back and held it to her chest, closing her eyes tightly. I want for Shiro to be able to laugh and smile like he used to. It felt like it had been years since she had seen him truly smile.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:56 am
Shiro of course got caught off guard be the sudden flaring of lasers and missiles, and got blown by a stray missile away from the console he was at, the Bracelet of Twilight appearing as he twitched an eyebrow and skittered behind the cage as the data core began forming on the screen but he didn't have line of sight "damn!" of course he grabbed the Xros Loader and reloaded everyone except for Grappleomon, Dorulumon, and Grottomon, as Ranamon and Agnimon disappeared back into the loader themselves, getting the idea "well, guess it can't be helped... Minna! KEEP THOSE IDIOTS AT BAY!" he shouted as he began unleashing energy into the Xros Loader before pulling out the card Crystal had gave him "guess it's now or never." he sighed, and proceeded to take up his usual stance "Kaaadou SLASH! Chou Shinka Plugin-S, HATSUDO!" of course, the massive energy unleashing from the card alone engulfed his entire team that was out, the Renamonz becoming Kyuubimon, the Kudamon to Reppamon, oddly enough, V-Mon and the Chibimonz all going to adult level and becoming an army of XV-Mon, Growmon, Devimon, angemon, and Garurumon also made their presence known, with the digivolution light fading and showing the new adult forms, with Firamon launching fireballs, and the firefight starting, one stray beam did blast the MailBirdramon's restraints, and got them free, while also leaving a large knick on the wing unfortunately due to it being a reflected blast. Shiro unfortunately fired a Data DRain, and finally shut down the coding to the place, only to take a dagger that looked like Rule Breaker, and unfortunately getting protect Grenades to the face, sending him flying into the still active generator, cracking it open slightly, and unfortunately, Flooding shiro with MASSIVE ammounts of electricity.

inside Shiro's mind Blitzmon looked up as the entire area began to be electrified, smirking before speaking up "good, everything is ready... Oi, Shiro! for the Trial, you must absorb the entire generator's electrical charge, and merge it into your own bio-electricity, and making it yours, even if it means shortly after absorbing the Generator's data to constantly continue feeding you that electricity, you have as long as your can body hold up, otherwise you will die!" Shiro of course went wide-eyed mentally while flailing inside his mental-scape as the electricity blasted through his body ~NANI!?!?! do you know how highly improbable it is to do that!?!~

of course while Shiro was fighting the electricity and jerking and spasming, Garurumon and Firamon jump back as Gigasmon and Viritramon appeared and began peppering the area or punching enemies back "Che! this isn't good.. Shiro get off that damned thing!" Garurumon shouted, while Firamon mentally wished Shiro to actually pull through.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 pm
The various machine type digimon that had burst into the factory were steadily being pushed back by the efforts of Shiro's digimon. Meanwhile, now that the Mail Birdramon had gotten loose from its bonds, even with one wing a little bit damaged from the circumstances of its escape, flew up to confront the rest of the flock. Of course, the reprogrammed mechanized avian digimon no longer recognized their former companion and quickly opened fire. Of course, if the rest of the flock couldn't listen to reason, the lone Mail Birdramon was more than willing to blast them out of the sky himself if it meant preventing them from harming anyone else while they weren't in command of their senses. Although, even more shocking than that, the lone Mail Birdramon was actually proving to be wildly effective at neutralize the rest of the flock, most likely because the conversion process that had robbed them of their minds had also caused a noticeable reduction in their tactical abilities.

As might have been observed from the behavior of the perimeter defenses, they were certainly powerful, but they didn't appear to be particularly smart.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal sat up when she thought she heard a scraping noise like the sound of something digging at the earth. And it sounded pretty close. A few seconds later the section of the ledge that she and Taiki were sitting on started to pitch over the side of the cliff as the ground began shifting over the collapse of an unstable tunnel that had been dug out by a Drimogemon. The two humans quickly stood up on the broken off section of the ledge as it collapsed down the side of the cliff, attempting to maintain their balance so that they could try to make a controlled landing once they got close enough to the bottom to jump off. It was like surfing, but with great big chunks of rock instead of the ocean.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 pm
Shiro struggled and flailed as the electricity pounded him physically, and encompassed him mentally, cursing multiple times over under his breath the sadistic tendencies of some of his spirits before opening an eye to stare upwards ~Haa... make the lightning as part of myself... how rich! he honestly thinks i can do that? feh... i don't know about that... but... i.. sure.. as hell... AM NOT... GOING... TO DIE.. HERE!!!!~ he shouted mentally, the infinity symbol glowing brightly above his body as his own energy began pulsing around the electricity, and actually starting to allow Shiro to adjust his energy to the electricity's frequency ~what...? this is... i see...~ he closed his eyes, and focused on the sensations he was feeling.

on the outside Viritramon blinked when he looked up, feeling the energy drain in the factory from his own attunement to nature and the elements, even if lightning wasn't his domain it didn't mean he couldn't sense it's flow as he turned back to see Shiro's body starting to pulse with energy, before the generator started breaking down into data and being uploaded into Shiro's body, the electricity encasing his body starting to dim and absorb itself into his body, before Shiro's eyes snapped open, showing completely golden eyes for the moment with the Infinity Symbol in them before they spun quickly and returned to normal eyes as he knelt down and sparks formed around his feet, before he launched upwards, using the the burst of electricity as a medium to launch into the air, and pulled out the shining D-Scanner as the Symbol of Thunder went into the screen "let the cry of the skies be heard, let the earth tremble from the sky's very jolting personality... SPIRIT REVIVAL.... BLITZMON!!!!" he shouted, the summoning circle forming as a massive blast of white lightning had formed and launched out to form a large ball of electricity before the human hybrid of thunder appeared, proceeding to kick a couple of Mekanorimon out of the factory before landing on the remains of MailBirdramon's cage, while Shiro managed to land on the non brainwashed MailBirdramon "sorry, couldn't find anywhere else to land." he said, before looking to the brainwashed machine Digimon frowning "Blitzmon, i think it's time we remind people why unless you want to get fried.. YOU DON'T MESS WITH ELECTRICITY!"

Blitzmon chuckled as Shiro jumped up once more, forming a large hammer that was being charged with the enhanced bioelectricity as he nodded, and brought his own hand up to form a large ammount of electricity "Thor Hammer! Mjolnir Hammer!" they shouted, before slamming down on the ground, and unleashing a twin of massive webs of electricity to electrify the area, air and ground, Shiro's digimon moving back -BEHIND- him quickly having seen what they planned to do.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:25 pm
The various machine type digimon that became caught up in the web of electricity seemed to shutdown momentarily before coming back online with their original programming. The rebooted digimon looked around in an obvious state of confusion without any lasting memory of anything they had done since being reprogrammed in the factory, although some of them became fearful once they recalled that they had originally been brought into the factory against their will. The flock of Mail Birdramon, in particular, became restless as they quickly demanded to know who had been responsible for dragging them into a place like this. The one that had been rescued from that awful fate by Shiro was less agitated, but also desired to bring retribution onto the one responsible for doing this to his companions.

The Hagurumon hastily retreated from the building, leaving behind the decidedly dormant Mechanorimon they had been piloting. There were even a few of them left that hadn't been too badly damaged during all the fighting.

At any rate, it looked like the situation inside of the factory had been taken care of for the most part. Of course, it would require a little more effort to reboot the rest of the reprogrammed machine digimon that were distributed throughout the city beyond the factory. This was also probably starting to make sense of why the Kokuwamon, who primarily utilize electrical attacks, hadn't been effected in the first place and were cowering in the streets from all of the stronger digimon that hadn't been so fortunate.

*~*~*~*~*

Once the section of the ledge that had broken off was close to the bottom of the cliff, Crystal and Taiki both finally jumped off and started rolling away from what was left of the rock slide. Taiki managed to get away more or less unscathed, apart from a few scrapes and scratches from rolling on the rough terrain. Crystal's dismount was vaguely reminiscent of someone abusing the Dodge Roll command until they finally slammed into a tree and landed sprawled out awkwardly upside down so that she was wedged up against the tree with her legs splayed out so that they were dangling in the air.

"You know," she grumbled mostly to herself. "There was a time when an incident like this would have prompted Zapmon to evolve into Zapdramon to rescue my sorry a**!" She pulled her legs together and pressed her feet against the trunk of the tree to shove herself away from the darn thing so she could pop up onto her feet. As soon as she had managed to get herself standing again, she started looking around for Taiki. Of course, she didn't have to look far because he had landed just a few meters away and was presently struggling not to laugh at the ridiculous position Crystal had landed in just a few seconds earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 am
Shiro landed back on the nicked MailBirdramon watching as the digimon clamor and such, sure Shiro eyed the Mechanorimon as he smirked lightly before he sighed and called out to the confused digimon "oi! calm down everyone, i came here to free you guys from the one who reprogrammed your mind! you're no longer under Barbamon's control!"

Blitzmon chuckled, and was about to jump into Shiro's Xros Loader when a clone appeared nearby, shaking his head and twitching his head towards the perimiter defenses "go help Kiriha, soon as the real me finishes explaining things to the digimon here he's heading for El Doradimon." Blitzmon grinned inside his mask, and nodded befroe heading out to do that, charging up electricity to go for an aerial version of Mjolnir Thunder and all.

Shiro of course sighed and looked to the wing of MailBirdramon lightly before pulling out another card "Kaardou Slash! Digital Bandage Hatsudo!" he said, a bandage appearing on the nick and all before digitizing and the nick was gone and fully healed as Shiro smiled "there.. your flock's back, you're no longer hurt, and we have a bunch of digimon who can possibly help take out that crazy Barbamon." with that he jumped down off of MailBirdramon to land on one of the lesser damaged Mechanorimon and began working on repairing it, as well as pulling it into his Xros Loader before looking to his allies, and pulling them in as well, V-Mon pouted lightly "aww, i wanted to stay XV-Mon!" of course Shiro rolled his eyes "you'll be able to go back to adult form soon you guys just need to conserve your energy, and i need to recharge that Chou Shinka card i used."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 pm
For some reason, Shiro's assurances didn't seem to be calming the population of native digimon inside of the factory, although the Mail Birdramon that had presumably been transplanted there from outside of the city did settle down, landing quietly around Shiro to hear him out with the newly repaired one taking the front. The rest of the machine type digimon inside of the factory only seemed to become increasingly nervous now that they had been brought back to their senses.

And, although Blitzmon had no trouble electrocuting the Black Saint Galgomon and Black Rapidmon that comprised the bulk of the perimeter defenses back to their senses, the once trigger happy gun bunnies quickly scattered as if they had gone into a blind panic. Kiriha, seeing this, was immediately concerned about what was happening inside of the city.

"Something isn't right," he observed, returning the rest of his digimon to his Xros Loader as he mounted his own Mail Birdramon to fly into the city to go meet up with Shiro. But, even at a distance, the sudden emergence of three particularly large machine type digimon from the confines of Barbamon's fortress on the back of El Doradimon didn't go unnoticed by them. These digimon seemed somehow different from the forces that had been guarding the city.

"Mugen Cannon!" Suijinmon opened fire on the main factory where the disturbance caused by Shiro and his digimon had been detected.

"So we finally get to see some action, huh?" Fuujinmon remarked as he hovered menacingly in the sky over El Doradimon and watched Suijinmon already wreaking havoc upon the factory.

"It's about damn time," Raijinmon retorted. "I was beginning to think that Barbamon's security detail was a little too good and there might be nothing left for us to do around here."

*~*~*~*~*

Within the dark, center most room of the fortress on the back of El Doradimon, Barbamon glanced appraisingly over at the resting form of Belphemon Sleep Mode suspended in the air close to the ceiling. He then glanced at the monitors displaying the mayhem that had broken out at the main factory. "Rest while you can," he spoke calmly to his quiet companion. "It would seem that someone foolish enough to defy us has appeared in my metropolis, but of course we shall see to it that they do not survive."

*~*~*~*~*

"Well then," Crystal calmly dusted herself off. She glanced up at the cliff to where the ledge had broken back to, but it didn't look like any of the digimon that had gathered in the surrounding area were anywhere close to the edge to check up on her or Taiki. She frowned. It was unlikely that they hadn't noticed the two of them tumbling down along with the rest of the broken ledge so why did it seem like none of them were going to bother coming to assist them back up the cliff? "Hey!" she yelled so that her voice would carry to the top of the cliff. "I know you're up there! Shouldn't you be helping us get back up?!"

"Oh," Zapmon sounded surprised as her silhouette slowly came into focus against the night sky. The small dragon remained purposefully just out of reach. "So this is where you both landed," she didn't seem to be all that concerned by the fact that Crystal and Taiki had just fallen down a cliff since they were obviously fine and this was pretty much par for the course for the two of them. "You both seem okay to me so what's the hurry? Maybe I should just let the two of you camp out down here for tonight," she added with a slightly sinister tone.

"You wouldn't!" Crystal immediately protested.

"Sure I would," Zapmon snorted. "I've been trying to get the two of you alone for days and since you clearly aren't in any danger this seems like just as good an opportunity as any."

"That's evil!" Crystal shrieked up at her partner.

"Don't worry," Zapmon assured her. "I'll let the others know that you're both alright. So, why not try to make the most of this? We'll come and get you in the morning." The silhouette started to fade as Zapmon gradually hovered back to the top of the cliff and vanished from sight.

"I can't believe this!" Crystal called after the small dragon in dismay.

Taiki sighed and shook his head. "I'm sure she must have a reason for doing this. And, besides, this really isn't that bad."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 pm
of course Shiro went wide-eyed hearing the name of the attack as he held on tightly while MailBirdramon dodged the assault with a quick boost upwards before flying to Kiriha, when the three revealed themselves Shiro pulled out his Xros Loader and activated the scanner part, eyeing the information of those three "che... scared me for a moment... thank Quinglongmon that it wasn't really Mugendramon... then again for anything to have the Mugen Cannons and able to FIRE them..." he shuddered lightly.

Agnimon of course spoke up from the Xros Loader frowning lightly "this isn't good Shiro, we need to kick these three down to get at Barbamon!"

Shiro nodded, cursing the fact murphy just loved ******** with him "from what i can tell these guys are strong... Agnimon, what's the chances of you going into Fusion Spirit form?"

Agnimon pondered the question, before wincing "not very good at this point, it would either be too short or not happen at all, i'm not used to viritramon yet, and able to sync properly with it to try such a thing without a human as a medium."

Gabumon just frowned as well from within the Xros Loader "Shiro... are you thinking of...?"

Shiro shook his head "no, i'm not joining the fight directly... not this early." he then looked between Raijinmon and Suijinmon before looking at Fujinmon lastly "... alright. Grottomon, once i reload you, go after Raijinmon and keep him from attacking with his electricity."

Grottomon just grinned before nodding "Sure thing, boss. should be fun to try out creating sand and flying around on it." he then readied himself to slide Evolution at the moment.

Shiro nodded, looking to Blitzmon next in the loader "Blitzmon, your job is to fight suijinmon, if you have to, unleash into Bolgmon and keep that one busy."

Blitzmon nodded lightly while pondering things "quite possible, but i would be grounded if i go to Bolgmon. either way i can work with it as best i can."

Shiro nodded, lightly looking over to where Kiriha was, before sighing, and nodding "alright.. Reload! Grottomon, Blitzmon!" he shouted, twirling the wheel on the Xros Loader and clicking it, then slamming his thumb on the button fast, showing Grottomon and Blitzmon's pictures before they popped out.

Grottomon of course quickly glew in a tan/brown glow of energy before bursting into a ball of light which grew bigger "Grottomon Slide Evolution!" the ball of light quickly took form, switching from the human Spirit of Earth to the Beast Spirit, though one would think that Grottomon's Beast Spirit would be more beastlike than what it was. "Gigasmon!" he shouted, before swirling his hands, causing an upheaval of earth and it breaking down into sand granules before flowing around the earth spirit and proceeded to form a platform for him to fly around on while unleashing massive blasts of sand which did compact back to stone to throw at Raijinmon.

Blitzmon had appeared shortly after, though he didn't go into Slide Evolution as well, and just gathered up large ammounts of electricity "Lightning.. BLITZ!" he shouted and unleashed massive blasts of lightning aiming for suijinmon, opening up his back to let out some wings to buzz around so he could actually fight flying as well.

Shiro nodded a bit before frowning and seeing the distinct differences to the spirits than what he normally knew of them, especially Blitzmon ~Blitzmon never had wings, or never could sprout them.. what could... ah! they are copies, and not the true originals, maybe the copies have slight alterations from the originals?~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:38 pm
"Blitz Arm!" Raijinmon immediately utilized his strong metal fists to begin smashing through the blasts of stone that were being launched at him by Gigasmon. Of course, having superior mobility in the air meant that after punching his way through the stone blasts, Raijinmon just kept on going until he was able to strike Gigasmon himself at close range given that his lightning based attacks wouldn't have much of an effect on the warrior of earth. Nevertheless, Raijinmon could throw a pretty good punch and his fists were huge so he was unlikely to miss.

Even while taking the lighting blasts from Blitzmon, Suijinmon was once again charging power into the Psycho Blasters mounted on his shoulders to prepare for another Mugen Cannon. However, so he could avoid being a sitting duck while the cannons were charging, he also lifted both hands and slammed them down on the empty air to produce twin shockwaves directed at Blitzmon. "Accel Arm!"

"I guess that means you expect for us to deal with Fuujinmon," Kiriha smirked mildly and held up his Xros Loader while standing on top of his Mail Birdramon. "Reload, Greymon! Mail Birdramon! Digi Xros!"

Greymon and Mail Birdramon merged together to become Metal Greymon with Kiriha still standing calmly on his back. "Metal Greymon!"

"Why don't we start things off with a Giga Destroyer?" Kiriha suggested as he braced himself so he wouldn't lose his balance while Metal Greymon was locked in aerial combat.

"Giga Destroyer!" Metal Greymon blasted at Fuujinmon with a bombardment of blue lasers from each of his cannons.

"Malt Cyclone!" Fuujinmon quickly countered by spinning rapidly in place to deflect the laser blasts with the energy blades extending from his arms. He moved toward Metal Greymon as he continued to spin until he finally collided with the cyborg dinosaur knocking him back through the air.

"This definitely isn't going to be easy," Kiriha acknowledged.

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games