Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:16 pm
No different from dog fighting... Amaya thought to herself, having caught what the two were saying, though she didn't move or acknowledge either of their presences.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:51 pm
Orion shook her head at Adrian's last comment as she finished off the bread and cheese. "Whatever they have is no part good, human, or soul. The creatures up in the stands are less human than many of we Mons. They remind me of the other streeters in Skalgrad."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:10 pm
"Yeesh, did you really come that far?" Adrian said in surprise. "I always kind of assumed they just picked up local monsters, or at least ones in the US. Are they really shipping us in from all over the world?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:22 pm
Orion paused for a moment at this new information, forgetting the infuriatingly bad voice-acting issuing from the television. She had assumed that, since Avondale brought in Mons from all over the world, the same must naturally hold true for other 'masters.' Apparently she and the others Avondale brought in were the exception, rather than the rule. "I... think I may be unique in that regard, or nearly so. I do not believe Avondale has ever used an American Mon in the Arena, and I think he may be the only 'owner' here who goes international for his fighters at all."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:31 pm
"Which means there's a whole global corporation full of assholes twirling their mustaches evilly while guys like Sikes buy us up. At this rate, it's only a matter of time before a group of ragtag misfits uncovers the conspiracy and busts us all outta here." Adrian joked.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:39 pm
Orion shook her head after a moment. She knew it was a deliberate attempt at humor on Adrian's part, and logically it was entirely possible, but many of the really high-up 'owners' in the Arena were very intelligent and very paranoid men. They would doubtlessly have prepared some nasty surprise for the Mons within should the Arena be disbanded unexpectedly. "Possible... but not likely. And I very seriously doubt that this extends beyond the States. American government is too ineffectual to find an operation like this, let alone stamp it out. The European Union and the surrounding countries are more... efficient. Arenas may begin there, but they would be quickly stamped out. No, Avondale is likely unique himself in his preference for international Mons. He personally captured me from the streets, and Smith... that information is not mine to give, but he may tell you in the future."

Orion realized then that she had been talking without offering any sort of help for her presence. "Ah... have you any vegetables? Perhaps a small bit of meat, a kettle or pot, and a working stove? I can cook a stew if you do, or stir-fry if you have some oil and a pan."

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:41 pm
Finally Amaya could no longer bear listening to the two discuss their conspiracy theories and she shut off the movie and stood up. "Sikes is calling me." She muttered before walking out the front door.

Amaya went to just take a walk in the cavern she was forced to call home, before Sikes actually did summon her, most likely to get her to do something awful as usual.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:49 pm
"We do, but you don't have to, really. I think it's a little early for something like that anyway..." Adrian said when he heard Amaya leave. "...although I guess there's no problems now." he said with a sigh as he went to pull out the ingredients she requested and a pan and oil, preferring stir fry over stew. "Don't take things the wrong way; Amaya just can't stand Smith and I think she's just projecting it on to you since you're friends."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:51 pm
Orion watched as Amaya walked out the door with an obviously-fake excuse for leaving, a little bit of her warmth and most of her comfort crumbling as the older woman walked out. "I... am not sure what to do in this situation. I admit I would like to walk out after apologizing, but I do not believe that would help matters much, and doing it every time I cause offense will keep me as isolated as I have always been... hm. May I cook while I ponder the dilemma? I find having something constructive to do with my hands helps me think."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:55 pm
"Go ahead, I just set the ingredients out for you." Adrian said as he came back from the kitchen, glancing at the door briefly as he wondered what Sikes wanted with Amaya. Did he have something to say about the recent developments? He could only wonder.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 pm
"You wanted to see me?" Amaya asked in a dull tone, calmly walking up to Sikes, who was waiting with a rather agitated look on his face.

"Don't play coy with me!" Sikes growled, back handing Amaya across the face once she reached him.

Amaya stood still, though her head followed the direction of the slap and then stayed there for a moment while Amaya caught herself up. "What am I playing coy about?" She asked, turning her head to him once more.

"Calista has had powers and you've been hiding it." He hissed, grabbing Amaya by the throat and pulling her close to his face.

"Powers? Do you have proof?" Amaya asked him calmly, raising an eyebrow though Sikes was cutting off her air a little.

"She talks to a 'friend' everyday. The guards can hear her, but every time they open the door or the cameras are on, nothing is there."

"That just sounds like an imaginary friend to me. You never had one when you were a kid? Being as lonely and friendless as you were growing up I assumed you would have one." She replied.

Sikes growled in frustration before he let go of Amaya and began pacing. There wasn't enough proof yet, so he couldn't be sure. Finally he seemed to make a decision, but scowled as he pulled Amaya close once more. "I'm watching you. If I found out she does have powers and you've been keeping them from me, there will be consequences." He told her in a dangerous tone before releasing her and walking off.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:27 pm
Orion walked into the kitchen and hummed in appreciation at the selection. The sheer variety of ingredients made her own kitchen look downright spartan. Of course, it was, but Orion had forgotten what it was like to have something like this. "I can do... very well with this. Stew would be insulting with this sort of selection. What would you like? I am partial to Hakarl, but you can't get shark this far inland and even most Nords don't particularly like it. I wonder if I can make... no, you wouldn't have fish that old. Sorry, rambling. Preference?"

Orion had completely dropped her formal attitude while rummaging through the various foodstuffs, and had mostly focused on the sparse seafood selection. She turned around at the last word and fixed Adrian with a calculating look, raising one eyebrow while waiting for his answer.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 pm
"Meat, veggies, whatever's fine. I'm not terribly picky so long as I can't tell the meat from the animal it came from." Adrian said with a shrug.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 pm
"Fantastic." Amaya muttered to herself as she rubbed her cheek lightly, knowing there was a dark bruise from where Sikes had hit her. Oh well, nothing she wasn't already used to. She slowly walked back to the house, entering in silence and making her way to her room so she could lay down and take a nap.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:18 pm
Adrian watched as Amaya came back in some time later and headed straight to her room without a word. "Listen, once you're done, I think you should leave..." he told Orion.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games