Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:33 pm
Luckette still felt rather dreadful about Abigail and this strange man trying to chase her off. It was cruel of Abigail to ask her to kill herself to run away from a danger she didn't know. Tears almost welled up in her eyes at the thought. Perhaps they really did hate her after all. Perhaps she did something horrible without realizing it, and everyone simply wanted to be polite. The only thing keeping her from letting tears flow was the arrival of Lucian. "Ah....yes, please." she muttured, forcing up a pretty smile once more. She got herself up and walked over to Lucian's side with the best of her ability. She still clearly had much difficulty walking. It was embarassing to still look so weak in front of others. Especially Thomas, for she didn't really know him very well. The way he had spoken to her earlier made it almost sound like he found her pain funny. Was everyone so cruel?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 pm
"Would you like some assistance, Miss Luckette? I can't imagine you're in any better shape than when I found you." Lucian offered, noticing her difficulty walking as he led her to the dining hall.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Arisa

With the help of Nona, Arisa managed to actually get the boar done on time and loaded onto the food cart so that she could properly serve her guests. On a seperate food tray the soup was poured into three bowls and salad placed on three small plates. With the main course on a seperate cart so that she could wheel them out one at a time when the Master and Luckette were finished with their appetizers. She was quiet pleased with how things turned out and she was sure that such hospitality would keep the young Miss around for a while longer. The dinning room was already set, the candles lit, the best silver wear placed out with the fine china plates and a chilled bottle of one of the best wines in the palace. She was sure that if it was anything less that she would never hear the end of it from the Master. The more she kept herself away from the Masters sights, the more happier she would be. It may be concidered brown-nosing by Abigail or Nona, but she knew her place and what was expected of her. She would rather not have the wrath of the master come down on her because the guest didn't feel welcomed. She was somewhat worried for Abigails sake too, the girl was a little too rebellous for her own good at times perhaps. Hopefully she was smart enough to remain under the radar until she was absolutely sure that the Masters gaze was elsewhere before trying to get the young lady to safety or escape all together.

Everything was ready and waiting for its cue, all that was left was the word from someone saying that the meal was ready to be served. Silver lids were placed on the food to make sure nothing unsavoury was going to get into the food. She looked things over once more before she turned to Nona and closed her eyes, bowing slightly as a silent thanks for all her help with the boar. Once more, it seemed like the motherly gardener was there when she was needed the most. So, while the meal was waiting for its enterence Arisa took the opertunity to take the first break that she had sense this morning and sat on one of the stools with an exasperated and tired groan, she let her shoe fall to the floor and rubbed the bottom of her foot. She sometimes hated walking around, it was so much easier to levitate or float around as a ghost rather than have to walk around the castle, it took much more time getting from point A to point B. She sighed, standing up only to fetch some water before sitting down again. Tonight promised to be... more entertaining than usual. Knowing Abigail, she would come and plead for Arisa to use her spectral abilities to scare Luckette so that she stayed close to them for the night, or at least make her uneasy enough that one of them would be requested to stay by her side throught the night. She couldn't wait till she was dismissed until further notice. Having some time for herself would be nice when she wasn't constantly look over her shoulder to make sure that the leering shadow of the Master wasn't waiting around the corner.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:36 pm
"I'm sorry to burden you further, but please would you? I'm afraid I'm not at my best for the moment being." Luckette started to feel bad for taking advantage of Lucian's hospitality. He was so kind to her, so gentle. She couldn't help but wonder why he was so willing to help her. Was he simply a kind soul? Were Abigail and that stranger right, and things not as they seemed? Or what? Regardless, she couldn't help but think him a friendly face, possibly one of the closest things she had to an ally as of now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:59 pm
"Of course; it is my duty to see that our guests are properly taken care of." Lucian said slipping an arm around her waist and putting one of her arms around his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 pm
"Thank you very much." Luckette offered a faint smile for Lucian as he helped her along, feeling increasingly awkward as they walked along in silence. She tried to think of questions to ask, things to say in order to get to know her savior better. Embarassingly enough, nothing would come to mind. All she could do was limp along with Lucian's aid. Quietly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:03 pm
"Well, screw this." Thomas shrugged. "Never said that I'd pay the git if I lost. Now, let's see if I can find my bleedin' way out."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 pm
Eventually they came to the dining hall, a long and fancy room with an extensively dining table and several chairs lining it on either side. After opening one of the large double doors for them, Lucian helped her over to a chair sitting right next to the head of the table. "Please have a seat. The master should be along shortly." he said releasing Luckette for a moment to pull the chair out for her.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 pm
"Again, thank you very much for your help." Luckette sat herself down, feeling a little better now that she didn't have to walk about for the moment being. "You've been so kind to me, especially in rescuing me back in the forest. I know I'm useless now, but if there's any way I can help you out or repay you, please let me know."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:41 pm
"Think nothing of it; it's my duty as a loyal servant of this castle to see that all its guests are properly tended to. More than that, it's my duty as a gentleman to see that a lady is well taken care of." Lucian said with a smile as he pushed her chair in. "By your leave, I'll go fetch the master now." he said with a bow before heading for the doors. "He has been most eager to meet you." he said to her over his shoulder, giving her one last sly smile before shutting the door behind him to go get Frederick.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:28 pm
Lucien wouldn't need to go far to find Fredrick, though farther then if he hadn't left the room. As usual the Prince was standing behind the largest, most painfully ornate doors leading into the dinning hall. Made of solid oak and decorated with a series of diamond shaped glass; they actually served more purpose then they appeared. Hidden well by the other pieces of glass, one amidst their number was actually something of a spy hole. A little addition Fredrick had installed so he might look upon his guests before entering, better timing his appearance to make it all the grander.

Reaching out, he pulled the smallest of ropes, causing the Grandfather Clock in the dinning hall to go off early...a signal to Lucien. Truly the man Fredrick had hired to install all these things was a genius...it was too bad the man's daughter had rejected his generous offer of joining him at the castle. Her punishment had been severe, and her father made to watch as she screamed in terror, in anguish, and in lust where her mind and body were not in agreement.

Ah, but now was not the time for reminiscing was it? He had to prepare to meet this delightfully beautiful young maiden. Fredrick adjusted his cloak, unlike the tattered rag he'd been wearing before, this one was made of spotless white silk and lacked a hood; for what reason would he wish to hide his magnificent visage?

As usual he was dressed all in black, from his shoes, to his pants, to the short black coat embroidered with gold he now wore. He was quite the dashing figure to say the least. The picture of noble perfection in all appearances...until one got to know him better of course.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Not moments later, Lucien opened the grand doors to the dining hall once again. "It is my humble honor to introduce My Lord Frederick Brackengard, master of Brackengard Castle." he said with a bow as he stepped off to the side to let Frederick enter. "And may I introduce you to Miss Luckette, My Lord." he said extending a hand towards the young lady already seated at the table.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:52 pm
With Lucien's introduction given, Fredrick at last stepped forward from the shadows and through the doorway. The candlelight flickered off to the side, causing his pale complexion to practically glow, the embroidery on his clothes glinting faintly. A breeze wafted through a selectively opened window, causing his hair to tousle faintly and he cloak to billow. His entrance had been dramatic, and glorious...just as he had planned it. Through a number of books in his personal collection, Fredrick had often come across the term love at first sight, and with time had come up with a series of ways to simulate the visual effects. Though this had been the first time he'd been able to try it.

"As the lord of this domain, it is my humble honor to welcome you to my home. I, am Fredrick Brackengard, Master of this Castle" He gave the faintest of bows, one used by royalty to greet a noble of lesser rank. He smiled pleasantly, giving a flash of perfect white teeth as he looked upon the young woman "My, Lucien's description seems to have been quite lacking. He said you were simply beautiful, but you are positively radiant my dear" Fredrick spoke with a layer of practice charm. His words were meant as no slight to Lucien, he was simply complimenting the young lady...buttering her up he believed the term was called.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:22 pm
Luckette looked clearly impressed by the master's entrance, a bright smile lighting up her lips as she finally got the chance to meet the master of this castle. By the looks of him, he was extremely wealthy, rather hansome too. Perhaps he was a famous actor in this region? If so, he seems quite dedicated to the craft. If not, well, everyone has their eccentricities. He seemed very charming, though. "Thank you very much, that's very kind of you to say." she replied with faintly pink tinted cheeks. "You look very hansome yourself, if I might say." she then continued, both out of politeness and sincerity. Now, to see if he was a nice person or not.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 pm
"Your dinner should be ready soon. Would you like me to bring it out, My Lord, or would you rather I leave you two alone to chat for a while?" Lucian asked as he pulled Frederick's chair out just as he did for Luckette.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff