Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:35 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander watched her, offended, as she didn't look up until she'd finished whatever page she was on. "You were early," he retorted, not liking the sound of that sigh. It seemed to him like the sort of sigh a parent gave a child, and he wasn't a child anymore than she was an adult.

"Then why are you doing it?" he laughed at her response to his question. "To create enough riches to feed the poor, is that it?" She was ridiculous, studying the subject but not actually striving to the whole point of it, which was, as far as he'd ever heard, to either get rich quick or live forever until you were a bag of bones disintegrating into dust. Pathetic.

"No, Wendy," he said sarcastically. "I've just stopped by for a chat. Why would I have my Transfiguration notes with me?" Shaking his head, dark locks spilling into face- he needed a haircut by this point, and was sure he'd be dragged off for one as soon as he was home again- he pulled out his notes. There were ink stains all over them, from when he'd gotten so frustrated he'd upset his ink well time and time again. At her last prim jibe he glared. "Defensive, aren't we? I wanted to go over Avifors. I don't know what anyone would possibly want with a load of filthy birds, but apparently it's 'required knowledge'."

OOC:
mc2

We are the cracks in all you dream about; we are the noises in your attic!
We'll be the people you were warned about; we are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

"Proper decorum deems punctuality is a good trait and something someone should strive to achieve," Wendy answered flatly, as if reciting a memorized line from a poem she had no interest in one way or another. She didn't necessarily believe it or not, she just knew it well and could as easily recite it as her own name. As Evander criticized her comments about why she was interested in the subject and snidely asked if it was to create enough riches to feed the poor she answered, "Technically the philosopher's stone can turn any metal into pure gold. But if it was over used, gold would become fairly useless, and gold is also a soft metal that isn't particularly useful for anything but jewelry or decoration..." She shrugged, "The thing would only be useful if you were particularly selfish with the item..."

She paused and said, "However, if I want to discuss something like alchemy or philosophy I have my cousin David for that use." Wendy fell silent for the moment waiting for Evander's response about his notes and got a fairly snide response that he was there just for a chat and pulled out his notes before accusing her of being defensive on the matter, which caused her cheeks to turn slightly pink as it was true, and her comments on the subject of alchemy and the philosopher's stone made it all the more evident of her defensiveness. It was likely because she was ignored for her intelligence or interests or talents most of the time-except when suddenly then she was treated more as merely having knowledge on one very, very specific thing and was given little to no credit for the matter.

She picked up his notes, her cheeks returning to its typical color as she narrowed her blue eyes at them, her red hair, falling forward as she flipped through them before glancing up, and said, "Well, if you must know Avifors can be used to transform even people into birds and I figure some people would be more useful as a 'filthy bird' than their human form. And, also..." she paused and laid his notes down, "You are aware of the spell Purgo Udatramento to remove ink from something, correct? It would be a lot easier to study if you had good notes to start with..." She waved a hand at her own notes, which if anything were an art form of fine calligraphy, without even a single stroke of the quill appearing out of place.

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:53 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander rolled his eyes at her obviously flat answer. "I think I heard once 'speaking with conviction' was deemed a good trait as well. Might want to work on that." If she wasn't even going to try to sound believable, why did she bother at all? Besides, he didn't have to be right on time just for her. He frowned at her statements on gold. "Gold is incredibly overused anyways, if you ask me," he muttered, disregarding the fact that she hadn't. Gold was much more of a Gryffindor metal. Everyone knew that. Slytherins preferred silver.

He smirked at the sight of faint blush. Whenever she got flustered it generally meant he was right. He looked offended as she peered over his notes discerningly, then brightened at the news he could turn people into birds with it. “Good to know- instant target practice. And no, I’m not aware- they don’t teach that in second year,” he sneered. “If you think they’re so terrible just let me copy yours or something. Since you seemed to have decided to make an art exhibition out of them.” You would have thought ‘art exhibition’ was a code word for something profoundly filthy, from the way he phrased it.

OOC:
mc2

We are the cracks in all you dream about; we are the noises in your attic!
We'll be the people you were warned about; we are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy raised a brow but said nothing as Vander rolled his eyes at her answer and criticized her for her inability to 'speak with conviction' and then went on to give his own thoughts on gold which Wendy merely raised a brow at. However she grew annoyed when he smirked at her lack of response to his accusation of her being defensive, granted she was fairly sure she had grown slightly visibly flustered at the matter. While she might not be as pale as some redheads (at least in the summer months she spent outside), she had much of the school year to lose any of the remains of her tan, and she was always on the pale side which meant that when she blushed it showed. And she blushed when annoyed or frustrated for example. She considered when dealing with Evander, who seemed to actively try to get a response from her (unlike most people who just ignored her), to start wearing matte make-up to cover her cheeks that way he couldn't tell if she was blushing or not. That much make-up might be bad for one's skin though...

As the conversation turned to the subject of tutoring, Evander brightened at the possibility of turning people into birds and then sneered when she criticized his notes and said she should just let him copy hers as according to him she decided to make an 'art exhibition' of them. She flushed and grabbed her notes and looked down at them before looking up at him with a slight scowl and said, "It is hardly an art exhibition, its my normal handwriting. What is wrong with having pretty handwriting? At least my notes are legible unlike yours," She snapped before turning a bright shade of red and glanced away an irritated look on her face that she attempted to smooth to her typical expression.

"Sorry," She muttered under her breath. "Just..." She sighed before glancing back at him, calm and collected looking though her cheeks still were slightly pinker than normal, "I don't have to help you, you know... I mean it isn't like you would go running to your mummy and daddy to say 'Wendy was mean to me and won't help me in my classes'. It would be admitting I was smarter than you. Or better than you in some way. It probably wouldn't go over well to admit that to them." She narrowed her eyes at him and placed her notes back on the table. "As for the spell, it isn't like they tell you that you can turn people into birds ever, but it is common sense. The spell turns anything into a bird, no reason people can't be included in that equation."

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Library - Study Area

Leonette had found herself in the library studying intensely on transfigurations. She had been studying potions but had given up on that and moved on to something different. However not even that was helping the splitting headache she was giving herself. She'd been in her house common room studying but she honestly couldn't concentrate so she decided to take up residence in the library for a while.

Laying her head down on her book, Leonette really wished she could end the torture. Maybe if she wasn't so worried about her grades she wouldn't be studying to the point of causing herself a brain bleed. Lifting her head up, she closed her book and slide it to the side. Grabbing a book on muggle music, Leonette flipped it open as she leaned her head on her hand. She didn't know why she continued the music class or either of them for that matter. She honestly should have cut them out of her list that way she could concentrate on more important subjects. Letting out a soft sigh, the Gryffindor really hoped she wasn't making herself suffer for nothing.

With: No one...

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: Open for interaction

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week <2029-2030>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < in the Library admiring the "view" >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
The fact that Benjamin was in a library, alone, was enough of an indication he would be up to no good by ordinary standards. This year had been boring in a lot of ways. Timothy was always off with Mira (and yeah he wasn't going to be third wheel on that-it wasn't even like they did anything half way reasonable like snog, they held hands at most-gag him-what was all his work on getting Timmy to man up to hook up with her if that is all they did? Timmy could just talk to him if he wanted decent conversation). And Timothy was swamped with being vice captain for the Ravenclaw quidditch team... as was Camila unfortunately. Though, he was pretty sure Camila was the reason Ashley hadn't tried to hex him yet. Camila understood and appreciated his awesomeness. And, Timothy kept spending time with Elliott which was a complete bore. Benjamin was pretty sure he'd do everyone a favor (particularly himself in having someone around to entertain him more), if he just convinced Elliott and Jesse to start snogging. And if Benjamin got pics of that... well he knew some girls who had interest in seeing boys make out for whatever reason. Benjamin wasn't judging-meant money for him.

All this free time he had though did give him time to mull things over-like okay he just might have a crush on a certain redheaded Slytherin who had that adorable 'don't get near me' vibe who finally found puberty and well... she had nice legs and those pretty dresses and skirts she tended to wear in the cute pastels did show off her figure. Not in some slutty way, but classy, like an old movie or something. And he was pretty sure she went up a size or two in the cleavage department. Actually comparing his photographs of her (he only did so once or twice, or that is all he was claiming, it was for artistic reasearch, okay! He wasn't a complete pervert... or that is what he kept telling himself. It wasn't like he was Jesse who spent his time ogling people's arse's all the time, and Jesse definitely did appreciate Benjamin's abs, no matter how much he might be actually crushing on the far less attractive Elliott. Though Elliott was a much better person to chase after since Elliott at least swung the same way Jesse did.

Anyways, with all this free time he had (since it wasn't like he was going to study with that free time. He wasn't some nerd and OWLs were like forever away, and even with his mum's threats about spiders in his bed for each bad grade not like one or two spiders were that bad. She wouldn't put poisonous ones in there at least), Benjamin had taken up following the object of his greatest interest at the moment: Morven Vass. It was his art project, since it wasn't like she was like Camila who would actually let someone take a picture of her, he had to capture her in 'the wild' and by surprise. And since it was OWL year for Morven, she was in the library. And, Benjamin had pretty well mapped out Morven's schedule by now so he knew where she would be any given time. He was behind a book shelf about ten feet away from where Morven was with a few textbooks and notes in front of her.

He peeked around the corner, camera raised, waiting for a good angle. She had a great profile, and that look of concentration was so adorable. She really was cute when she wasn't busy glaring at people. And when she was glaring at people-well cowards or spineless idiots might find it intimidating-but it showed how tough as nails she could be. And compared to his Mum, the look was like comparing the look of a viper with a garden snake. Both might bite, but one far more harmless. He smiled as Morven turned ever so slightly, the light catching on her red hair and he snapped a shot, a smile on his face. That was going to be good. Well all his pictures were awesome, but the light right now would make it only better with Morven's natural coloring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:51 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was not one for studying. She hated it, in fact. But that didn't change the fact that OWLs were coming, and getting a job after school would be hard enough given her being registered. With bad exam scores they could just use that as a reason to not hire her, literally everywhere except maybe in shops. And she didn't plan on being a shop girl or waitress for the rest of her life. That meant cracking open her textbooks and starting the study sessions now, because she couldn't just glide through her OWLs like some people had. Cough. Cough. Elsie.

She sat in a secluded corner of the study area of the library, apart from anyone else who might be an irritating studier- lip smacking, humming noises, nails tapping on tables, curious feet, constant page flipping... All of that would probably drive her to hex someone, so she kept away from it in the first place. Luckily, the library was near silent and fairly empty right now, so she could study in peace. Her sense were as keen as ever, though, and through the smell of wood and books and dust and plants- the librarian certainly seemed fond of them- her nose caught the scent of something else, familiar to her. Not so familiar as the scents of her family- she would have immediately known if it were one of her sisters, or any of the members of the pack. But familiar enough that she stopped, eyes drifting from the words on the page across the varnished wood of the table, over the floor, gaze skimming around the immediate area.

There was a click, and she frowned, trying to place it, half rising in her seat, before she caught a glimpse of someone peeking around a bookcase, and knew who it had to be, the scent combining with the sound. What was wrong with him?! What sort of creep just followed a girl around, taking pictures? Other fifteen year olds might have been disturbed, or even frightened by the invasion of privacy and general sketchiness of the whole thing. Morven was furious. What was she to him, an animal he could just follow around and take pictures of to his heart's content?! She didn't like being observed, like a bug in a jar. "Get out here, Benjamin," she snarled, not going out of her way to call him Seymour for once- it'd make him think she wasn't every bit as mad at him as she actually was. "What gives you the notion that it's somehow okay to stalk me around the school? Taking pictures?! Are you out of your ******** mind?" She kept her voice low, since she didn't want any more attention drawn to herself, but she approached the bookshelf in question with the slow pace of an advancing predator.

OOC:
mc2

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image

Benjamin said a single curse under his breath in Guarani as he heard Morven call out for him, not even using his first name like she usually did. He ducked behind the shelf for a moment, and quickly put his camera in his bag, before peeking back out from around the shelf and he said with an all too innocent smile, "Benjamin? Who's Benjamin? You mean that Ravenclaw prat in my year that Jesse says has the nice arse?" Benjamin Ryans was pretty sure something was shoved up that said arse of Benjamin River-Blakely's but as Morven approached her voice low he was sure that this was not the time to mention his theory's on that. Instead Seymour Benjamin Ryans raised a brow as she demanded to know what gave him a reason to stalk her.

"You know you're actually pretty hot when you are furious. I mean you are cute enough when you get annoyed with the puffed up cheeks, but hell you could almost be considered sexy right now," Benjamin added. "So, what is it you are angry about? I'm not exactly stalking you, by the way, I just made you the subject of my latest art project that's all. 'Gatita en su naturaleza' I call it at the moment... Title sort of sucks, it is a work in progress I assure you." Despite the fact Morven looked about to murder him, Benjamin was practically laughing as he smirked at her, completely unruffled.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:18 pm
And the p***k of a pin!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven was not impressed by his oh so charming smile, glancing pointedly at his bag. "Of course, that Benjamin," she snapped sarcastically, trying to place names to vague faces in her head. Benjamin and Jesse were both fourth years, like him, she remembered. And one had apparently been checking the other out as of late. Well, good luck to them, but she didn't really care about his little year's teen drama as of right now.

She barked out an unenthused laugh as he dismissed her anger by commenting on her level of attractiveness. Only a bloke would say something like that. Did girls tell guys, 'you're cute when you're mad?', 'I like it when you get angry?'. No. Because they weren't ******** weirdos. What was next? 'You're really pretty when you cry?' "Thanks," she said, in mock sugary sweet tone. "I'm so relieved I'm 'almost sexy' when I'm confronting someone for stalking me. You always know just what to say."

Her expression folded into one of disbelief as he had the nerve to act like she was overreacting for calling him out on his incredible bullshit. "I knew you weren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, Ryans, but that is literally the definition of stalking," she hissed. "You couldn't have just asked like a normal, sane human being. Oh no. For it to be 'natural', you had to follow me around like a little serial killer in the making, taking pictures you're going to do Merlin knows what with..." She trailed off as he nearly burst out laughing, and stepped back from him, almost in dismay. "You know what? I give up. You're never going to take me, or how I might feel about someone following me around like that seriously, so there's really no point, because you're never going to grow up," Morven sneered. "Stupid little boy, playing with his camera all the time."

Had she succeeded in making him angry with her this time, by attacking his ego? She hoped so. She'd just branded him a child and brushed off his art- and she knew he took his photography seriously at least sometimes, but she felt she had every right to try to hit him where it might hurt. If he'd really been following her all around as of late, there was no telling what signs he might have noticed of her condition. As much as she might insinuate otherwise, she suspected he was actually quite clever. She wasn't on guard every moment of the day. If he even began to suspect something about her was not normal, she was screwed. One offhanded comment and she was screwed. One rumor and she was screwed. She was not going to be a freak and a monster and the wolf b***h for her last two years of school, so this needed to end now.

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:30 am
User Image

"Claro, I've always had a gift with words," Benjamin answered with a smirk to her sugary sweet tone in regards to his compliment. And it was a compliment! Not every girl could pull off seriously capable of killing you and still look hot doing it. Some just looked possessed-or not that dangerous at all, more like an angry Pygmy Puff which were comical at best.

However, his good humor slowly evaporated as she went on and at the words 'really no point', he looked slapped, the expression remaining even more fixed as she sneered calling him a stupid little boy playing with his camera all the time. Couldn't she at least be half way flattered? Camila would have. No, instead it seemed like Morven thought he was something horrific and to be thought attractive-even if he was younger and a bit obnoxious (or so some people claimed)-by a guy who wasn't exactly a horrific choice. Hey, he was good looking!

Still the comment about the camera stung and he glanced away, biting his lip for a moment before opening his bag and digging out his camera. He sighed and glanced up before he opened the back of the camera, the exposed film bleaching in the light already. Popping out the film he held it out to her and narrowed his eyes at Morven and said, "Here. The pictures are the problem right? I should have asked. Lo siento." Closing his camera, now empty of the film he raised the camera in one hand and said, "I won't take any more pictures of you without your explicit permission anymore. Better then?" It didn't mean he didn't already have a roll or two already developed though and just because he wasn't taking her picture didn't mean he couldn't drop by and say 'hi' and see if he could get a couple amusing threats out of her, but this time he felt like he crossed a line. Apparently she really didn't like candid pictures of her... and the stalking thing? Well harmless enough right? Besides, he "stalked" plenty of people, it was how you got vital information on people to have just in case.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:55 pm
And the p***k of a pin!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven was glad he looked so shocked when she lashed out at him. He deserved to be shocked once in a while, since he took such delight in scandalizing other people. Had he expected her to be anything less than incensed with him? Did he know her at all? Of course, he didn't know the main motive for her anger was fear, fear of being found out, fear of what would happen to her if everyone knew what she was. A fear, she felt, she had every right to have, seeing as it had its roots with her father's hands around her throat. It was funny how your trust of others's good intentions eroded very rapidly after someone tried to kill you.

When his smirk was well and truly gone and he looked away, biting his lip, she knew she'd cowed him, if only for now. She thought he might just leave, or snap something back, but she was taken aback when he brought out his camera and took out the film. She hadn't expected him to really hand over anything at all, but she wasn't going to complain now, especially since he was apologizing. She'd never actually heard him seriously apologize to anyone before, never mind her. "You should have," she agreed, but her surprise was registering in the odd tone of her voice.

Anyways, this was what she'd wanted, right? She didn't like people taking pictures of her without her knowledge. She wasn't a big pictures person to begin with, though she'd taken a few of herself over the years, maybe the last one at the start of the past summer after she finally got rid of her childhood haircut. She slowly took the film and clenched it in one hand, nodding curtly, and then found herself at a loss for what else to say. She half turned, then couldn't help herself. "I don't know why you even bothered with me. There's plenty of girls who would love to have someone taking picture after picture of them. It's not all that hard to come to the realization I probably wouldn't be one of them." Her voice wasn't as hard as it had been previously, but her face was blank.

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:53 am
User Image

After he had asked his question, he fell silent, his hand frozen as he waited for her response. At least she didn't seem quite so upset before, but that was when he turned and she demanded to know why he 'bothered' with her and that there was plenty of other girls who would love to have someone taking pictures of them but she wasn't one of them. He sighed and frowned for a moment, considering his answer before rolling his eyes, what did she think he'd give some big confession of his love for her or something? Please. He just had picked up an interest in her and just because he wasn't taking pictures without her permision now didn't mean his interest in her had merely vanished and he wouldn't continue to pursue it, but it wasn't like there wasn't other pretty girls he bugged too. She should know that, after all he spent a lot of time with her best friend, Camila. Hell he flirted with Camila in front of Morven all the time, granted he wasn't stalking her around with a camera at the moment.

Finally he gave a casual shrug and said with half a smirk, "It wouldn't be 'Gatita en su naturaleza' if it didn't feature you now would it?"

"No," He said, a bit more serious sounding, though he was awfully nonchalant about the whole thing, "You caught my passing interest. Besides, I'm an artist not some paparazzo... Meh... and you aren't a bad view to follow behind." He ended with his typical smirk raising a brow with a small chuckle, as he laughed off his moment of seriousness and the fact he was not going to admit to having some crush on her and stalking her for that reason-which was the main reason, not some art project, that just was a side thing that developed. Besides, it wasn't like he was serious enough about his interest to actually ask her out. If he wanted to go out with a girl he'd just ask, not follow her around like some puppy... unless she was the type to hex you or shave your eyebrows off while you were sleeping and ruin your reputation if you made her too angry and he didn't even have a clue about what you were supposed to do on a date anyways. He was pretty sure Timmy and Mira's holding hands and snuggling up to each other looking all gooey at each other was not how dates were supposed to go. Or if it was it seemed awfully boring to Benjamin.

"Gatita, seriously, it is me, do you think I actually have a well thought out reason or plan for anything? That would be work," He pointed out, "I'm too lazy to do that sort of nonsense. It seemed a good idea at that time, that's all. I figured you'd be mad, but you are pretty adorable when you get mad so I figured it would only add more subject material... I didn't realize you'd be actually upset about the picture thing... So...um..." He shrugged glancing away as he closed his camera and put it in his bag and then motioned to the film in her hand, "Well I gave you have the film now so... I mean the film is ruined now, but you can do whatever with it, it's yours."

Benjamin suppressed a groan at his last words, he was getting to be as awkward as Timothy now... or more awkward. The guy could be smooth with Mira after all. Could someone just kill him now? Well, if he said the right thing maybe Morven would do him the favor...

{Translation: (1)'Kitten in Nature'}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:42 pm
And the p***k of a pin!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven rolled her own eyes when he rolled his in some sort of retaliation, because really? Really? He was going to act like she was being ridiculous when five minutes ago he'd been hiding behind a shelf? Benjamin Ryans was the biggest hypocrite she'd ever met, she decided. She asked a simple question and he acted like she'd dramatically demanded to know the depth of his 'true feelings' for her. She didn't give two shites what he felt. She didn't give two shites what anyone felt. Keep repeating that to yourself and you start to believe it.

She nodded mockingly as if suddenly it had all become very clear. "Oh, of course. Be sure to let me know when your 'passing interest' actually passes, so I'll know I no longer have to constantly look over my shoulder. Since, you know. The view apparently isn't bad." She supposed him eyeing her from the back was preferable to him trying to look up her skirt. It wasn't like she was trying to prod him into some confession or anything, she assured herself. She didn't even like him like that. He wasn't bad looking, sure- alright, he was one of the cuter ones, she'd give him that, but it wasn't like she was desperate for a boyfriend.

A boyfriend. Ha. They'd all think she'd gone soft or something. And he was just a silly fourth year, it wasn't as if they actually dated or any of that nonsense. They were just kids at that age. It didn't occur to her that she was still just a silly kid too, because everyone knew fifteen was infinitely older than fourteen.

"A little defensive, aren't we," she commented dryly, one hand on her hip, enjoying the upper hand she felt like she had for once. He wasn't as smooth a talker right now as he usually (tried) to be, in her opinion. She looked down at the film still in her hand. Maybe she'd toss it in the common room fire. Maybe it'd make pretty colors or something and she could feel all dire and dramatic as she watched it burn away to ash. Either way, she wasn't keeping it. How idiotic would that be? Like some shitty little memento? "Thanks," she finally said. "Have a super day." She walked back to her table, firmly ignoring the temptation to look back and see if he was watching her go or not.

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:39 am
User Image

Benjamin shrugged at her mocking tone as she criticized his comment about 'passing interest' and didn't even seem to bat an eye at his comment more or less telling her that he had checked out her bum once or twice. He thought about pointing out that the jeans actually accented the view quite well, but he decided he wasn't that stupid. Or at least stupid and suicidal. When she called him out on being defensive he rolled his eyes, glancing away for a moment, before glancing back at her waiting for what else she had to say on the matter which was finally just a thanks and a dismissive 'have a super day' and Benjamin shurgged and answered her thanks with, "Con gusto. Have fun studying."

As she turned and returned to the table, very obviously not looking back, Benjamin watched for a moment before leaning against the bookcase and tilting his head back and thumping it on the shelf before repeating the gesture. Okay... so maybe Timothy and his obnoxious twig-sister was right last year... but it seemed a whole lot safer to follow Morven around than directly ask her out or whatever. Besides, she'd just laugh at him... at least if he asked someone like Camila, she'd probably say yes... Okay, he probably had really bad taste in girls. She reminded him of his mum, for Merlin's sake! He thudded his head against the shelf again and made a small groan, he'd ask Timothy for help but that would probably lead to some ridiculous intervention or something... but if Benjamin studied Morven a little more maybe he'd figure out how to at least get her to consider him something more than a pest. Brilliant! If you wanted to catch something you had to study it in its natural habitat right? How could this go wrong? Besides, Benjamin thought looking around the bookcase again checking out Morven as she had headed back to the table, the view was pretty fetching if I do say so myself.

{OoC}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:34 am
LOCATION » Library, Study Area.
COMPANY » Students.
WEARING » Ravenclaw Robes.
OOC » So many books, so little time.

User Image

User Image

Sophie was on the far end of one of the long study tables, though it was hard to tell honestly. Since she was almost completely obstructed by the fortress of books she had built around her. Books from nearly every section, year two textbooks, history books from numerous ages, elective books that caught her interest, a few pieces of literature and fiction content that seemed popular due to the numerous copies, and as much content about the last decade to current time as she could get her hands on.

It was a bit daunting when she leaned back and looked at it all, but she was too focused. She wanted to be just as informed as the rest of her classmates. No need to be further behind due to her muggle-born status.

Currently she was reading the textbook for the Muggle Studies class. She was insanely curious about what they could possibly be teaching and the book was certainly not dull...if a bit out-dated. They didn't seem to have a whole lot of current knowledge on muggle culture, though she gathered what she could find. Mostly it was magazines oddly enough. That counted as culture, right?

It was odd to have up and coming bands and celebrity hook-ups presented as a foreign culture to be studied. What did most witches and wizards think of muggles even? Sophie was completely enraptured with her studies, hardly noticing that there was a world around her at all.

⊰━━━━━━ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ━━━━━━━⊱

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jade Galaksylph

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games