Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:54 pm
Watching Jaqueline leave Joesph shook his head a bit pulling another pouch from his pocket and tossing it next to the one that was still left. "Guess she should get atleast a little bit in return since she was so low now" he chuckled a bit at the woman's coin purse resting now atop the table. Old ways died hard and a tempting jingle was hard to pass up. "What to do now" he muttered pocketing the coins as he stood up laying a few on the table for the price of the booze they had drank. He still needed to find that marine captain again so he could swipe that compass back but where to start on doing something such as that. He wouldn't be in Tortuga but would likely be somewhere closer to port Royal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:38 am
((I think it's about time for a time skip. How far do you think we should go?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:48 am
(Hmm idk up to you. I likely plan on him either getting to port royal and getting the compass or get him caught and locked up in some prison on the way there. Still not to sure lol.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:55 am
((Hm...Let's have it be maybe around a week, then? He'll be in the prison, and Jaqueline and her crew will come to raid wherever it is that he is and end up springing him. Or something like that. You've got first post this time.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:09 am
(Hmm make up a name of a navy island that's probably around port royal for me. Gonna be in the prison there not having made it all the way there atleast.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:33 am
((All right...how about...Corona Isle?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:08 am
Held in a cell on Corona Isle Joesph let his head hang low his arms hung above him shackled to the wall. The air around him was stale and salty with the scent of long dried sweat mixing with the scent of the ocean. He had been there now for the past two days captured stowing away to a ship bound for port royal. This was however his own fault having stowed away on a military vessel in the first place. It was the fastest way he figured and didn't expect to be caught.

The cold metal of the shackles jingled slightly as Joesph shook them a few times. His pockets had been emptied of the silver and gold he had pocketed on the way from Tortuga. "One of these meals is gonna have a bone in it im sure" he sighed looking at the slosh of meal he had in the bowl at his feet. The food was able to tide him over but was by no means tasty in the least. In the two days he had been confined the guards had simply tossed his food in from outside the bars not giving him any chance to escape and the shackles were closed tightly around his wrists to where he couldn't remove them without removing his hands in the process.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

A commotion suddenly rose up outside the prison building. The sounds of screams and gunshots mixed with rowdy laughter and the clashing of metal on metal. The guards left the hall outside Joseph's cell to find out what was going on, and one fell, shot through the neck with a bullet from a pistol. The other received a swift kick to the gut that threw him back in front of the cell as Captain Jaqueline Phoenix came into view. "Well, look what we 'ave here!" she laughed. "Joseph Harding! Of all places ta meetcha again!"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:08 am
Lifting his head up as he heard the commotion Joesph watched as the two guards outside of the cell ran off. "Hey atleast let me out first" he called to them only to hear the gun shot and see one come flying back and slam into his cell. "The hell" he muttered not sparing any time but to reach for the guards keys with his feet only to find himself just out of reach. "Blast the luck" he growled as a voice caught his attention and him in a rather unbecoming spot. "Jaqueline" he said somewhat surprised as he looked at her. "I don't know if I should be relieved or cursing my luck but forget that currently toss me those keys so I can get out of these chains. The metal doesn't suit well around my wrists" he said to her shaking his hands side to side. They had time to recap on what had happened in the week they had been apart later right now he wanted away from the area before more reinforcements decided to show up to fight back the pirates.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:12 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"What, didja think I was gonna leave ya there?" Jaqueline asked, smirking and tossing him the keys. Then she went through the dropped guards pockets and took out his coin purse. "Hm, this looks like it'll make a nice replacement," she chuckled, raising an eyebrow at Joseph to let him know she knew where hers had gone to.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:25 am
The keys landed just infront of him as he wrapped his feet around them and tossed them up to his hands. After a few moments of working he had unshackled his bindings and stood up. "Keep it as a rescue fee" he said to her rubbing his wrists. They showed bruises and a few wounds from the tightness of the shackles. Kneeling down he rummaged thru the guards as he searched for one thing. "They don't have it" he muttered to himself as he stripped one of the guards quickly changing his clothing into something a bit more comfortable and inconspicuous. "How did you find out I was locked up in here" he questioned the woman as he pushed the guard into the cage the rest of the way and locked it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:31 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline tucked the coin purse inside her jacket and shrugged. "I didn't. There's almos' always someone in these jails who I know, so I come in an' get 'em out whenever I decide ta make a raid on a port." She looked him over and grinned at the guard being pushed into the cell.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:41 am
User Image"Good to hear that apparently my luck with the gods has turned a bit. That or they see fit to torture me a bit more until I find that damn compass" he muttered under his breath walking out of the room. It took him a few seconds to get his barrings but soon he was walking quickly down the halls. "Come on I need to find that key they took from me" he said back to Jaqueline before he picked up into a run.

It didn't take him long to find the room he was looking for as he walked inside of it. There were several large chests in it each likely filled with belongings that where taken from the prisoners that were brought in. "Which one he muttered as he looked around the room for a few scraps of metal. He needed something to pick the locks with and the keys were likely on the navy men who gaurded this rooms waists. Those of which were likely running around to help fight off the pirate attacks.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:54 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Here, try this," Jaqueline said, pulling a lock pick from her pocket. "But ya gotta give it back when yer done."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:58 am
User Image"I give no promises" Joesph said as he grabbed the lock pick from her hands as he kneeled down in front of one of the chests. In only a matter of minutes he had all of the chests in the room open revealing all sorts of things from weapons to clothing to jewels and cash. "Here it is" he muttered to himself pulling the key from it's place in the back of one of the chests and putting it back around his neck. "Got it" he said pulling a dagger belt from one of the chests and putting it on under the uniform he had swiped.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff