Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 pm
Moon's eyes widened as Col said this, choking on her cake slightly before swollowing it. "What?.....your not serious?" Her face had a look of surprise and alarm "no no no no no! we cant do that...we're completely different."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 pm
Hammer stared at Col for a moment or two before bursting out in laughter. After a while of laying his head on the table to catch his breath, he sat up and grinned "that was a good joke...."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:58 pm
"It wasn't a joke." Col smiled and turned to Moon. "You make him a bit more happy and get him to come out of his shell. He makes you not so shy and more confident in what you know is the right thing to do." he explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Moon tilted her head to the side slightly before look and then looking to Hammer before shaking it "nope, cant see it happening, he's way to stuborn....kiinda like a brother who doesnt listen."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 pm
"Oh, i listen, i just choose what to listen too...." Hammer sighed before shaking his head "So much time wasted, i could probably have made so many shoes by now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:16 pm
Col continued to smile. "Why don't you try one date." he suggested.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:21 pm
"I....I guess one date couldnt hurt." She looked from Col to Hammer before giving a small smile "I dont think it will do any good though."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:23 pm
Hammer sighed before giving a fed up stare at no one in particular "...great, now she wont let me work intill i do."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:04 pm
Col looked at them. "Don't be like that, give each other a chance." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:12 pm
Hammer sighed again before resting his head on the edge of the table as mumbled "i dont see you offering yaself out on a date mr give each other a chance.......why is it me who has to go?".  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am
Moon stared blankly for a while before smiling and nodding "mmhmmm, yeah, you gotta get a date too Col, bet theres loads of mares out there with there eyes on you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 am
"The reason I'm not offering is because you both seem perfect for each other." Col said to Hammer. He then looked at Moon and smiled but this time it was a sad smile. "I've asked many mares out, but they've all turned me down. They say I'm nice but my eyes are weird, that or they say they can't handle the responsibility of helping me get around." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:23 am
"pft, those mares dont deserve you then, theres nothing weird about your eyes, they match your fur perfectly, and your supposed to learn to handle responsibility if you like someone enought to be with them" Moon smiled as she looked to Col "besides, from what ive seen, you see more than anyone else i know with perfect vision."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 am
*Ha....thats mares for ya, always finding some reason to turn ya down." Hammer looked to Moon before smiling "no offence Moon"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers