Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven grasped Star's hand, and teleported them to Titans' Island. Immediately, she saw that the young man fighting the shadow-woman seemed to be holding his own, but he was starting to slow. Letting go of the other girl's hand, she rose into the air, her cloak billowing out like a raven's wings and her hands glowing with a black light. "I suggest you do as the boy says, Shadow," Snow Raven said in a voice that carried though she hadn't raised it at all. "You're outnumbered, and I don't think you have enough power left at the moment to stand against all three of us at once."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm
Draco sighed as he led the way back to the infirmary. "That gal got away. We probably couldn't beat 'er, then, if we tried. As for where we are, we're inside Titans' Tower. Yeah, you heard me right. I don't quite know what's goin' on, myself, but I do know that you can trust me. The gal that got us in here, too."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:00 am
((More like you probably wouldn't be able to catch her since she would have bolted))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

The pale woman listens absently to the other two talk.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Yeah... Not much for Alice to do right now))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 am
"I see I thank you for your help but I must go If she's escaped she'll kill again" He turned around "Please lower your ice or I'll have to brake a window to get out"  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:15 am
(*does a funny little dance* The fighter has nothing to do. And is kinda bored with people injured and all.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 am
((I'm sorry... Alice is kind of stuck too... -Joins funny little dance-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:25 am
Draco shook his head. "No can do, little man. I understand your concern, but you need to stick around for a bit until I can completely heal ya. It's gonna take a little time." He started humming the tune to "Ghost Riders in the Sky" by Johnny Cash on the way to the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:41 am
"Fine then Trogdor I guess we do things the hard way" Ghost said as he ran and slicked past the Draco to go past the infirmary.  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:48 am
Draco sighed audibly. "Damn it..." He tried calling Snow on the comm again. "Snow, we got a bit of a situation, here. The patient's not being too cooperative. He's up and around, but he's tryin' to get outta here. I might need a hand with this one."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:58 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Since her hands were still glowing, Snow Raven used her telekinesis to bring the comm unit up to her mouth. "I'll be there soon as I can. Fighting off a powered villain just outside the tower right now."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:02 am
Draco hooked the comm back on his belt. Damn it... I gotta find some way to keep this kid here... He used his icy power the freeze the floor around him, allowing him to slide across the floor as if he were skating. He continued this until he could catch up to the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 am
Ghost ran for everything he was worth not caring about the pain his suit pushing him he happen to find a room with a window he ran to it kicking it once to crack it at again jumping and turning his body so he would fall out backwards to use his grappling hook.  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 am
((You do know they're on the first floor, right? He could just walk out the door. And it's kinda tough to break the Tower's windows...))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 am
(Ah I was going by the way The tower was in the show where the infermery was on the second floor http://images.wikia.com/teentitans/images/c/ce/Titanstowerplan.jpg

also wasn't a whole lot of the tower just windows? I mean that's all I really saw every time I saw it was big windows on every floor)  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:38 am
((Oh? Oops. Okay, well, it would still be pretty hard to break through a window, though. I remember seeing them being thrown against them in a couple episodes.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games