Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm
Wolf smelled the blood thinking she was it bad went in for the kill per say he ran to his pry not seeing her he smelled around searching.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:11 am
User Image

Valliex saw as he ran, assuming he was going in for the kill. Pure instict to survie kicked in and she started to think very clearly. Attack. Maybe it would end it...but she doubted it. The two were far too prideful...even if she was bleeding worse, she'd fight on as she would sure he would as well.

Regardless, she jumped off the branch and came slamming down with her scimitar drawn.

Her eyes looked to see she had missed completely. Her blade was stuck hard into the ground, and whats worse she was only a few feet from the wolf. She cursed herself greatly, tugging at her scimitar now dug deep into the ground. Her energy before wanting to finish it went against her as the blade was far into the ground to simply pull out. She pulled at it more, wiggling it free. Slowly but surely, if she had enough time she would be able to free it. But, of course there would be no mercy from a beast ready for its prey.

(A ******** 1.....wow. Well, unless my defense is good for his next attack, I'm screwed)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xistund rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 pm
Wolf used this moment to attack he lunged to bite woman at the woman's leg to cripple her

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

Valliex saw his attack, and gripped her weapon with both hands. She pulled it out, and tried to block the attack!

Valliex didn't block in time, she was too close and he was too fast. She bit at her lip as she growled under breath, feeling his jaws clap on her leg. She refused to give up so easily, though, and drew her weapon at him. She used the range to her advantage as she sliced at him!

(Editing after seeing #)

(MOTHER FUC----------.....lame.)

(Posting another post with roll of attack, and based off that roll how powerful the attack was. )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:32 pm
(Come onn!! Dice, don't fail me now scream )

(Phew...finally...)  
Xistund rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:01 pm
(God fang it...(Typo but was funny))
Wolf got cut right on his cheek cutting it open enraged he bite wildly at Her missing.

Xistund

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 am
User Image
( Lol hilarious dude)

Valliex laughed as she sliced into him, and slashed at him once more. Knowing she wouldn't stand well after that bite, she sat on her knees with blade drawn and two more knives. She blocked his next attack best she could.

She slashed strong, and attacked with a decent strike despite her wounds. Her leg was bleeding bad and her arm reopened during the fight. Her gut knew his next attack could easily wound her more but she wouldn't stand down as breath was still in her lungs! Her grip tightened on her blade ready to attack once more when he got closer to attack himself.

(Editing after rolls, -1 from wounds)

( Thanks to minus1 it's 6 and 0... s**t...6 attack, 0 defence for wolf's next attack)  
Xistund rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 pm
(5 def and 8 atk)
As her strike cut him Wolf sent a blast of wind to knock her back and hopefully make her drop her weapons

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image
Shleck gobbled the spoon full of pudding and fell over. He only needed the small spoonful to be happy; unlike his kin, Gluttoney who would raid Claudia's entire food supplu and still not be satisfied.Shleck remained on his back, lying 'comfortablly' on the floor. "Yummy..." The lazy demon then began to snore.....how predictable.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image

Valliex realized his attack, recognizing him prepare it as she had memorized the procedure by now. Make your mark! She threw her two daggers before the attack and held onto her main weapon as her body flew back high into the trees. A slight smirk as she saw one dagger surpass the other, but also the other one heading the right direction too. Should have finished me instead of blow me away giving me a second chance, wolf. She thought to herself and it could be easily seen in her eyes.

She crashed through the branches but stayed high above in the branches hoping to use the distance as advantage as she started to bind her leg to stop the bleeding.

(Editing after rolls, -2 from wounds...bleh come on lady luck!)

(Both numbers for the attacks aka those daggers)

(YESH lol okay -2 from each, 8 and 5. Decent attack and a good one!)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xistund rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:22 pm
(.....I hate dice since I suck so bad can I cancel that attack?)
Wolf yelped as he was hit to the as the daggers hit there mark one sticking into wolf knocking him down in the fog.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

( Actually if your next dice is better, you could end the match by one final blow since now you're making my character go to yours where he is able to have the element of surprise. Hey! The element of surprise should be a bonus. Plus 1 k?)

Valliex watched as the figure of the wolf fall, and heard the yelp following. She gave a fist to the air, knowing her knives really hit their mark! She finished patching to her leg, slowly making her way down the trees she then used her weapon for balance as she walked on. She started to went towards him then closer to check if he was still breathing.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xistund rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 pm
(That was my plan XD)

Wolf held his breath his eye barley opened he was waiting for the right moment and there she was his head shot up and jaws lunged at her

(FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK)  
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image

(Ooo... owch... even with your +1 you still have your -1 ... sorry)

( Here let me help, one more attack and if my defense doesn't cut it then my attack next post wins the match. In other words, attack in your next post and if my roll beats yours then I win but if not you win... sounds fair?)

Valliex almost jumped back have he not missed entirely. " Ye give? Hm? Wolf? She started to taunt poking at his wounds with her blade as she laughed.

( I'll roll my next attack on this post. That way you can edit your post if your number is higher or lower. Remember, I have to minus 2 you minus 1)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xistund rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:13 pm
(yea sure though with the dice so far I don't have high hopes)

The wolf growled as she poked his his wound and what power he had left he tried to make a tornado to throw her high in the air but he was far too weak from the blood loss.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff