Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:16 pm
Akahana laughed uneasily. "Oh my goodness, I could never see myself wearing that," she said, mostly eyeing the cowboy boots. "Couldn't I just wear, I don't know, regular boots?" she asked, almost pleading. "And what are you wearing Antoi?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:29 pm
" What ,I just picked out for myself " Antoinette said glancing at the coat ,dress,leggins ,and boots in her arms. " What you thought these were for you ? No these are mine to wear .go pick somthing out and I'll let you know if ,I aprove "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 pm
Akahana heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh thank God. Those suit you Antoi." She then walked over to a rack of shirts, pulling out a red long-sleeved top. To hopefully satisfy Antoi's taste to leggings, she picked out blue jeggings and completed her setup with a black leather jacket and converse to match her shirt. Then she took it to the dressing room and put it on. "Ho--w about this?" She asked, turning in front of the department mirror.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:12 pm
(( we are in desprite need of a larg post ))  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:51 pm
Proper walked into the grand and overdecorated lobby of the Ritz. He carried the bags with his new clothes in them. He was quite sure that his new appearence would throw off anyone who knew what he looked like and how he dressed. Walking up to the front desk, he drummed the fingers of his free hand against the desk. The attendent looked down glommily down at Proper's now black fingernails and frowned.
"May I help you?" He asked, his voice making it known that he didnt like Proper already. Proper ulled off the sunglasses, making eye contact. The man flinched and then slumped. Proper smiled flirtily,
" Yes, I need a room. Penthouse if possible." The man tapped quickly on a keyboard.
" It is available." The glamoured attendent informed him. " Cash or Credit?" he asked. Proper smiled again,
" That wont be necessary." He said. The glamoured attendent tapped again and held out a card key. " Shall i call a bellboy?" Proper just shook his head. " No. Also, I will not require maids or any services. I wish for privacy. But i will need three more keys." The attendent held out the extras and said, " Top floor. Enjoy your stay." Proper laughed as he walked away, towards the elevator. He replaced his sunglasses and climbed into the elevator. At the top floor he got out and found his room. Entering he sighed, it really was worth it. He dropped the bags and stretched, shedding the glamour that had hid his wings. There was a full sized mirror next to the door. Proper ran his hand through his new haircut, short and spikey. His hair was red now. He was wearing a mesh shirt and a leather jacket and tight jeans. He still had his old-fashioned clothes, but he figured he should change his appearence as much as possible. Besides, the mesh shirt had been easier to cut open in the back then his old shirts. Proper lounged on the most fluffy couch he had ever been on.
" aaaahhhhhhhh...this is the life. I know your there Alphi, might as well come out." He said, still staring up at the cieling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:13 pm
" I think red suits you " Antoinette said having put on her attire. " Almost ...the rich color of red woulden't you say " She said with a pleasent smile teeth showing " Are you hungery ? I'm famished " The vampiresss laughed cheerfully " maybe we should stop and get a bite to eat." Antoi said twirling around in her purple dress in front of the mirror admiring it. " ....What blood type are you Akahana ? I prefer O negative rare blood. I think, I saw a bag a meat walking outside that might satisfie. We'll pick it up later hair now right ?"

-----
Gaven decided to take in some fresh air so he could get use to the windy city. His hair was unfortuantly not the way he had wanted it. The warlock had gotten the better of him. It was a sandy brown but with blond highlights in it.but he managed to avoid the curling iorn and his feathery hair remained untouched. He wore a darker washed jeans with a red button up shirt. Antoinette would scold him later for not changing his apperance at all. His amber brown eyes were blue with the help of some contacts.

As he walked threw the crowds the vampire could definitly hear a constent dragging not to far behind. Gaven stopped a few times to see what was fallowing him .There was a brown cowboy hat in the crowed with a black band around it. The man had his head tilited down as trailed the vampire. Gaverocoh crossed the street then listend closely trying to get under the sound of the city to hear what was dragging.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:17 pm
Alphones turned around on a space age looking chair in the corner of the room by the mini bar. He fit completely in the egg shapped chair. " Should have taken the red pill boyo " The vampire said hopping down off the chair. " I helped myself to some paper view movies."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:34 pm
Gaven turned quickly down an ally way he was about to the end of it. When he saw a dark figure with a cow boy hat at the end of it.Cigerrete smoke filiterd up into the light . The larg figure was leaned against a lamp post with a baseball bat in hand. The vampire froze turning immidatly " Don't move " A deep husky southern voice said "I'll beat your brains against the side walk befor you make it out of this ally. "

Gaverocoh froze " ....thought ,I smelt a wet dog " he said rinkeling his nose in disgust.

A man in blue jeans , black boots ,and a worn down cow hide jacket came into the light. He looked like a ruff cowboy you might find in texas. " You ain't in no position to be insulten me boy "

" what western set did you escape from ? " Gaven scoffed looking at the mans atire. " now ,I know what was mixed in with the dog cow s**t" he said glareing at the man who towerd over him who was clearly bigger then he was.

The man picked up the baseball bat and smashed it into the side of gavens head befor he could even react. There was a low growl that came from the man " Run your mouth again , you'll be scooping your brain's from the ground. Now lets get a look at you "

Gaven was supporting himself against the brick wall as his skull began to heal from the blow. he cringed as his head was tilted this way in that by the man across from him.

" Ain't you a pretty looking think ...little sissy vampire from urope. You may call me Nash. " the werewolf said slaping the vampire. " well, your just what ,I'm looking for tonigth"  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:02 pm
Akahana had thanked Antoi for her earlier compliment but swallowed at the mention of blood. "Sorry to dissapoint Antoi, but I'm O positive," she said nervously. Regaining her composure, she nodded her head. "And yes, I'm also famished."

Akahana followed Antoi out of the store and into a hair salon. Together they sat in the waiting room chairs. She grabbed a magazine off the coffee table and browsed through the different hairstyles.

"Have you decided what you're doing to your hair Antoi?" She asked, eyes still on the pages. "I think I'll get something like this."

She was pointing to a picture of a woman with curled hair flowing down to mid-torso. "And highlights. I've always wanted those." She said, looking up from her magazine with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 am
Proper smiled, turning around to face Alphi,
" but then id never figure out that Im the chosen one. God, that movie is so overrated." Proper said, standing up and spinning around. " How do I look? Would you recognize me if you didnt know i changed my appearence?" he asked the old vampire.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:41 pm
" So good it almost made me puzzled for the first time in century. Must clean out the cobwebs from my brain befor ,I go batty " Alphones said taking in the warlocks apperance. " I talked with your uncule for awhile you have a mission to take care of some rats? Well then since your all going to be running about this evening then you wouldent mind contacting a lady for me. Her name is Dis-Tin please be warry she's very clever and ,I would hate for one of you children to go missing. Last time we visited Gaven was so tramatized he was afraid of running into a werebear...were bears everyone know's there isen't such a thing as a werebear."

The vampire drew closer " Tell me ...Proper whats so special...about you and your sister ...there must be a reason their after you ? Why shoulden't we hand you over to the clave and spair the rest of downworld the trouble? "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:11 pm
" Im going to dye it blond like the queen whome ,I share a name sake with " Antoi said recalling the lovely gold tresses of marie -antoinette " Befor they lopt off her head. Gaven was lucky...Alphones let him attent her exsacution. When the blade came down her blood poured out. " THe vampiress said trying to imagine the scene her brother had witnessed " My brother discoverd there is no diffrence in the blood of royalty. It all tasts the same..." She said thoughtfully paging threw a magazine" I'm sure you'll look lovely no matter what you choose. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 pm
" Yeah you'll do...." Nash said as he pulled out a vial " We got an importent appointment tonight.Bids to take money to make time's awasting " The where wolf said befor the vampire head butted him . Gaven's Forhead smashed into Nash's nose with a crunch. The werewolf stumbled back alittle his wolf features coming out from anger. A larg claw swong at gaven the vampire was gone befor it even hit him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 pm
"Very true." Akahana and Antoi both had their hair done, though Akahana could sense Antoi's reluctance to the action. Finally she was finished, her naturally straight hair in elegant curls, cut to medium length with caramel highlights in random strands. "So awesome, my brother never let me get highlights," she said, admiring her new hairstyle.
"We should be heading back now, shouldn't we?"

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games