Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Myth School (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:12 am
xander held her close to him."No now you have a hot bod"he said and chuckled lightly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:14 am
Molly giggled. "You're silly." she said sleepily and yawned again.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 am
Xander smiled lightly"Yeah i know"he said and kissed her"Now you sleep well okay love"he said softly as he cover him and her up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:19 am
She kissed him back and snuggled him under the covers. "You too...love you..." she said as she fell asleep in his arms.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 am
he smiled lightly "I love you too"he said softly and kissed her lips before falling asleep along side her  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:20 am
(jeez guys you went crazy on this one didnt ya)

Sebastian was now on his way to the lunch roomm "Long morning ugh. and it looks like I got Dragon lady in the next class." he sighed as his gut growled and he entered the cafeteria  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:29 am
(Geez guys 4 pages nonstop since 2 in the morning?)

Crystal flies into the lunch room carrying her white lunch bag with gold floral designs on it. "Hey Sebastian" she says as she sat by him. "Hopefully the rest of our friends will be showing up for lunch with us." she says with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:32 am
Sebastian turned and smiled at her "Hey Crystal. yeah I agree, my next class is with Stoirme so I want to have some fun before the lunch bell ends  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 am
((Should I even bother reading all that..? It's basically just Molly and Xander fluff right?
And is Sebastian implying that Stoirme isn't fun?))

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon”

Stoirme watches her class leave and stands up when the last student walks out the door. She looks around the room, picking up any trash that had been left, before she leaves as well. This was supposed to be her lunch break as well, but she ate more food at a time and took longer to digest it so she only had to eat about once a week at the most and every few days at the least (usually only if she had been far more active than normal). She had eaten two days earlier so she takes the liberty of going outside an walking to a large open area not far from the school. A faint smile appears on her face as she looks around and finding the field empty and the weather pleasant and warm. Her form suddenly blurs and distorts, growing larger and changing shape until she now stood in her true form, which is roughly the length of six or seven cars and stood around four cars tall (it's hard to judge from her picture though the knight and horse look like they're the size of toys to her). She yawns and stretches in a cat-like fashion to work out the kinks in her muscles from being stuck in such a small form, it always made her feel cramped, before she lays down in the field and stretches her wings out a bit as she lets the sun warm her dark blue scales. She begins to make a purring sort of noise that, while quiet for her, could be heard from the school and also caused the ground around her to vibrate.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

((You can probably see her from the school as well since she's so big))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:11 am
((Yeah don't bother with that 4-5 pages))

Crystal giggles as she starts to pull her lunch out of her bag, "Hey I'm sure Stoirme's class won't be that bad Sebastian." Crysta looks out of the window of the lunch room to see a giant dragon. "Well speak of the devil Sebastian there she is." she says as she giggles playfully.  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 am
(lol well your the one that gave your character trhat kinda aura haha)

Sebastian looked out the window after getting his lunch from the cafeteria line, a cheeseburger and fries and soda, nuthin special really "Hm, whut ya talkin about?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 am
Crystal giggles, "I dunno maybe take a look at that huge dragon outside."  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 am
"I'm...going to assume that's a teacher. I can't image the school would be keen on giant dragons roaming about otherwise." Ryo said finding Crystal's familiar face in the lunch room and walking over.

((Like Tyni said, 4 pages at 2 AM? Do you people not sleep?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 am
(well you know not everyone has the same time zones...plus is was more like 6 in the morning lol. anyway i was up with my hurt cat most of the night)

Alex left his class and headed to the cafeteria. He had a packed lunch which was just a sandwhich and some sugar free jello. As he was about to eat it, a bully came up and ripped it out of his hands and smashed his face into a whip cream pie before running off.

After a little bit, Molly woke up sat up and stretched. She looked down at Xander and smiled. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips to wake him up.

Anna smiled as she heated up some pasta in the teacher's lounge. She sat down and ate as she looked out the window at the sky.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 am
((True...You are forgiven. For now... ninja ))

The bout of bullying caught Ryo's eye and felt something had to be done. He dashed off, trying to cut the bully off before he could make his escape from the lunch room and stood in the doorway, blocking the bully with his wings outstretched and arms folded. "I think you owe that kid a new jello cup. And a whipped cream pie? Kinda immature, don't you think?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff