Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 am
"Friends!!" Reine echoed. Her vocabulary was more than just a litttttle limited at the moment, but she pranced excitedly around Thackery, batting at the wagging tail.

"Hiii Thac..ckeyyy." She wished she had a treat for her, because you gave people.. and puppies you liked treats, right? Vaguely Reine wondered if she could train her maybe but she was a magical talking dog, which already meant awesome. Instead she settled for merely fussing over Thackery's fur and patting her. She was so comfortable.. so comfortable it reminded her of her large teddy bear, sitting somewhere in Deus still.

Would Mister Cuddles be waiting for her when she got back? She hoped so... Sniffling a little, Reine buried her face in Thackery's ruff and curled up with her, watching the expanding sea of gold and the people running around panicking. She was glad she was on the little island of a table, maybe they could pretend to be shipwrecked pirates, and...

Was that the kraken? A huge purple thing burst out of the sea, and with a squeal of terror Reine jumped back to hide behind Thackery. Out of the corner of her eye she caught something moving.. sort of.. like a tail, just made of bone, and distracted, she tugged at it, pulling off a string of bones.

"Looookk, Thackeyyy, treats!"

Nothing Yet

Iizbot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:25 am
"Evaaaaaa!" Ariane whined pitifully before tackling her savior in a hug once she was on the table, "What is Barney doing here?" The piece of bone - that looked like the tip of a tail - was tucked into her shirt for safekeeping, even if it was really uncomfortable; she didn't want to lose it!

[Ariane had long brown hair, up in a ponytail, and black eyes. She is wearing a shirt, way too big for her, as well as what looked like a belt around her waist to secure the shirt. She is also a kid.]

Drifter Jet Enduro
Kaiyumi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:26 am
"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."

She called. And then. Then a creature appeared. And began singing. A girlish shriek emitted from her lips which caused her to blush. No, no shrieking. Yin picked up a gold coin and chunked it at the creature. "I would not like a hug!"

Then she remembered the classroom and the somewhat cold one she had received earlier.

"From you," she mumbled.

What was she even thinking? Oh, and now she was blushing even more. Greeeaaaaaaaaat.

HP: 30/30
Damage: 1
Boss HP: 998

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:39 am
Eva was quick to hug Ariane back, clinging to her fellow girl-who-almost-drowned. "I-it's okay, now! We're safe, and..." ...and Jesus Christ, it was Barney. Barney, the singing purple dinosaur who even Eva found somewhat obnoxious. With a grimace, she clapped both of her hands over her ears, her expression becoming grumpy.

"I don't know where he came from, but why couldn't they have chosen a better show? Like...like the Magic School Bus! Did either of you guys ever watch that?!" She looked between Ariane and Otto with an expectant expression on her face.

Dragain

Drifter Jet Enduro

Kaiyumi

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:42 am
Tybalt was about to sink his claws into Marcus when Wilson replied to his... request.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His answer caused his ears fall flat. The idea of the brat clinging to him like some stuffed animal was pissing him off, but not half as much as when he was told no.

"Listen kid," He--she started, hackles rising with each word. "you don't get off my back, and I'm going to toss you to that DAMNED PURPLE BEAST DOWN THERE!" His--her voice was steadily rising with each word until it got to the point that the black dog was shouting.

He hated brats. He really did.

"Now. Are you going to get off my back?"

Syusaki

iStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Zyphiris rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 am
Ed entered the room rather late it seemed, the boil couldn't quite connect what was going on in front of him. Scarelings, treasure and students?? Oh, and a singing purple dinosaur. The frost demon starred blankly at the scene in front of him, barely noticing the multiplying hold that was threatening to drown him until it got to his knees. Right.

Ed, now even taller than he was when he was a ghoul simply reached out for the chandeliers above and grabbed onto one. Not bad, he was hanging in there pretty well with the increased arm strength. Something was starting to annoy him though, he wasn't quite sure what.

Oh. The singing. The boil glared at the purple dinosaur with a very unimpressed look. He should really STJU.  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:49 am
Having dealt with her first companion Aymet turned to the second. And then turned her head a little to get a better look at the spider legs and the pink hair and the - "Lizzy?"

And then: "Did something happen to your chest?"

And after a slightly longer pause, "Do you... need to borrow the treats?"

She felt a sharp tug and her tail was suddenly completely detached from her body. Alright that did it where did the rest of his tail get of to --

Aymet turned around to see one of the small hunters had pried it off and was waving it around like some sort of freakish trophy prize.

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!"

The girly shriek that came out of the butterfly phylactery echoed across the room, in part because there wasn't a whole lot of 'room' it needed to get around now.

"HUTERRRRRRRRRRR!!"

Someone always had to be late on the uptake. And Aymet was always that someone.

Rown

Dragain

danse-hexe

Nothing Yet

x_Nata_x rolled 1 100-sided dice: 69 Total: 69 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:07 am
When Ares/Eris finally entered the room, the entire place had seemingly gone to hell. So much so that the moment 'he' came to rest completely within the room, the heir of War was almost immediately completely swallowed up by multiplying gold coins. Jerkin a little in surprise, 'his' eyes grew a little wider as he stared down at the vortex of gold, snapping his wings out automatically, coins spraying as he started to beat his wings. For a minute, it seemed to do very little, until finally he got enough momentum that he finally got his upper body out of the pool of previous metal, kicking up a whirlwind as he did so. The room was far too small to fly, but 'Ares' didn't really plan on flying. Instead, he hovered just high enough out of the gold to settle himself down on the curtain rod, head ducked a little as he sat, keeping out of the treasure that was threatening to consume them.

"What a curious place to put multiplying treasure," he said, mostly to himself, one eyebrow arched questioningly, "You would think something like that would be more beneficial in a larger area."

(Anyone is free to reply to 'Ares'' comment <3)  

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 am
"Yes, I lost what was once there," He deadpanned, "I gained, instead, an animal in my pants. It is difficult to walk and I want to be a ghoul again." He was actually whining a little near the end, although Aymet's comment caused her to frown, her cheeks turning a pale shade of pink - very much like her hair.

"W-what?! NO! NO WHY WOULD I WANT A HAIRY CHEST," He might had exclaimed that a little louder than he had intended to, the color in his cheeks darkening as he lowered her voice, muttering more to himself than anyone else, "Sowhatiftwotreatsmakebiggerbreaststhanmyown."

Her shriek almost caused him to drop one of the minipets, and she winced, "Worse. Scareling hunters."

Iizbot

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:15 am
Amidst the chaos was one stick-figured, skirt-wearing zombie ghoul, who was so busy getting mind-wrent by the passing of events that by the time she was able to react, why, it was only to cling to a nearby painting so that she might not get sucked down into the piling gold.

Sweet Sally, first the gender bending, then the arrows, then Jackdamned Hunters, and now THIS?

FemMort was not pleased. Not pleased at all. She gave a frustrated growl like a cat as she clung to what was probably a work of art or something, who cared.

((aka welcome to laaaaaate night posting!))

haliekins

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:26 am
The return hug surprised her, and while she was normally not a hug-for-comfort sort of person, she kind of... Liked it. Which was the only reason why she even allowed Eva to continue hugging her.

But I liked Barney... Really, she couldn't bring herself to go hit it; she was just surprised that it was here! Not that she knew where 'here' was.

"I agree! It's so annoying!" Apparently kid-Ariane didn't like appearing uncool to her peers, especially to a peer who had just saved her from certain death by gold coins, "The magic school bus was so much better." It was, it really was... But she liked the singing purple dinosaur too! Why couldn't she have them both?!

Kaiyumi
Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 am
It was too bad that Thackery couldn't read minds, because she probably would have thoroughly enjoyed playing games of make-believe. Reine was doing an excellent job of keeping her distracted and happy, and had she been able to think coherently, she would have been relieved that she seemed to be doing the same for Reine.

She had just begun to close her eyes and revel in the rejuvenated hugfest when the large dinosaur startled her back to reality. The sound of the singing hurt her ears and might have been melting her brain, if such a thing was even possible. Just when the massive purple fiend couldn't get any more unappealing, it scared Reine.

Not okay.

The little scareling had done a good job of shielding herself with the puppy, but Thackery made sure that she was firmly planted between her and the dinosaur before she began growling softly in its direction. The song had something to do with hugs and loves and stuff like that, but nothing as horrifying as this thing could really mean any of that. They had to be careful, there was no telling what-

...treats?

She stopped being ferocious and turned to look at Reine, who held such a tasty-looking string of tailbones. Her tail lolled out of her mouth and she assumed the oh boy oh boy I'll do anything can we play for it I'll play for it gimme that stance.

"Can I have it? Oh, oh please, Reine, I'll love you forever, it looks so yummy, please!" Her eyes danced and her tail wagged and her ears...nearly went deaf. Who was screaming about hunters!?

There were no hunters here. Just a dinosaur and tiny...no, they couldn't be hunters. Just tiny reapers. Lost little scarelings that needed protecting.

Her thought happened to come at the exact time that a boil who looked like Lizzy uttered the words "scareling hunters."

There was a visible moment of pause as Thackery looked at Reine, tilting her head to the side once more in careful contemplation. This was a hunter? She wasn't trying to trap her, wasn't mean, wasn't stabbing...no, this wasn't a hunter.

Coming to that conclusion seemed to please her, and she hopped from side to side before sneaking in another puppy-kiss.

"If I can have it I promise to guard you from bad things forever, too!" That would surely merit treat-sharing!

danse-hexe

Iizbot

Dragain

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 am
Genora lunged himself onto a table under the chandelier, but noticed anther student was still stuck in the gold sea. "Take my hand!" He called out as he held out his hand to pull up the boil. His eyes went wide when he realized that this student was no other than a Horseman. He pulled her up with ease onto the table makeshift boat. "You alright?" Asking with a light toothy grin.

x_Nata_x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 am
And then there was Barney. And oh nice, War's hot twin brother. Clarice desummoned Raeg and just stood on her table, silently cursing the heavens.

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Nio Love rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 am
Finally, Robert stood, hopping over once she caught a glimpse of Reine once more. Who was that with her? That wasn't a -

Little Robert got sucked into the gold faster than his mind could finish the thought. Which.. wasn't actually that fast, but his dip into the darkness was.

A tiny little hand stuck out from the coins, wiggling wildly just underneath War's curtain rod. This.. this couldn't be good. Deep within the coins, Robert looked something like this.

x_Nata_x

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games