Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:27 pm
Kid's headache started to get worse from Black Stars shouts and laughter."Liz..."said Kid."Patti!...ow ow ow...that was stupid"
Liz heard Kid and walked over to him.I wonder what he needs...maybe some water?thought Liz.
Patti nodded."That's good to hear!"said Pattia happily until she head Kid."Oh! Gotta go go go!"
Patti then ran over to Kid."Yes?"
Liz...Patti transform please..."said Kid.
Liz and Patti gave off confused looks but transformed anyway.
Kid scoffed a little and shot at Black Star."Oops...my fingers slipped."he said as the girl transformed back.
"Oh so that's what you were going to do..."said Liz.
Patti was laughing."That's Kid!"
Hanabi watched the whole thing."Whoa...cool!"said Hanabi.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:10 pm
Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

Black Star got hit by Thompson's pistol gun shot, and knock out cold. Tsubaki cover her mouth and run to her meister, then look at Kid knowing what he do, then look at Black Star, "Oh Black Star, you shouldn't make any noise," she said very soft to her out cold partner. The Darkness speaking to her mind, "His soul is cover in evil, but he is merely a human," it said to her mind in demonic voice, Tsubaki can't say anything back to her inner demon.
Hinata felt really bad for Black Star, but she look at Kid and surprise Liz and Patti turns form back to their human form, "So you girls are weapons?" she ask them very confusing, wonder if her intelligence are correct. Neji and Articuno are talking about Mitsuki's future with Miku.
Kaito and Mitsuki watch over Miku, hoping she will be waking up in full recovery.
Few minutes past, Miku slowly waking up as her eyelid flutter. Her eyes view the ceilings, then slowly sat up to see Kaito having a small conversation with Mitsuki, whom she have telepathic with. Miku have to make a presence known, "Good morning everyone," she greet them tiredly, until Hyuuga clan, Tsubaki, Articuno, Kaito and Mitsuki look at Miku as they startled. They didn't make any move, until Kaito hug her tight, "Miku... I'm so glad you are okay," he said very happily. Miku smiles and blush, she hug him back. Mitsuki lightly smile, suddenly she heard three Hanagami brothers speaking to her mind, she got up in trance and seems to cause an attention from others, "Daughter of Dark Emperor Kiba, the nature is going to be unbalance by force of evil. Please help in Fiore Kingdom, may the divine power be with you," said Sakigami, Hasugami, and Tsutagami at the same times to young half celestial wolf priestess. Issun begin to speak to his companion, "Miki? Is something wrong?" he ask her to see what's going on, but Mitsuki rush to the bathroom and grab her Celestial Brush to draw the X mark on the bathroom mirror, in much of Kaito's huge dismay, "You ink on my mirror!" he shouts at her, who startled, but the light shines in the bathroom and engulf Mitsuki, Issun, Chibiterasu, and Kokoro to Magnolia. Kaito and others saw Mitsuki disappear in white light, until Articuno create the ice mirror, then shock in horror, "Oh no! The Nirvana!" she cried. Miku, Kaito, Tsubaki, and Hyuuga clan watch the scene, Nirvana is in Magnolia and the battle between Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, and Xehanort's rank are rampage. Miku look at everyone, yet she look uneasy about God Slayer, remember the battle that he's trying to kill her. Kaito grew in rage, but he turn his outfit to his Rei no Sakura: Sousetsu by his digital blue power. Miku use her digital teal power to turn her original concert outfit to Ichi no Sakura: Ouka with red eye shadow. The Queen look at Kaito, wonder he will the King, if they are married. Kaito sees this and sigh, "Miku-chan, I will tell you during the break at the concert," he said very happily tone. Miku smiles at her crush, while she blush, she nod, "Hai!" she reply, then look at her friends and summon her Lotus Specter to get ready for teleport, "Everyone, please hold on tight!" she warn them as she raise her specter, Tsubaki hold nearly conscious Black Star, Kid, and Thompson Sisters, knowing she will use her Darkness, Hyuuga clan hold on to each other, Articuno and Kaito are holding Miku. Miku and Kaito call out other Senbonzakura members to come and help, before they all vanish by white light.

... the shadows never lies Kishin

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:56 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki and her companions landed in the alley way, yet Kokoro have to shift to her human form with wolf ears and tail. Mitsuki somehow knew how to make her tail appear and disappear, prevent her tail lift her skirt. Chibiterasu have to pose himself as a dog. Japan did aware of yokais because of Kiba's legend, though most of the yokais and humans have mutual hate each other. She gets use to it because she have no desire to be full yokai or human, she accept who she really is. She and her companions walking around, until they heard a yelp, Mitsuki recognize the dark presence as she turn her head and find Naara sat on the sidewalk and slowly gets up, "D... D*mnit, I hate that portal," she muttered, until she heard a gentle voice calling her name, "Naara-san?" Mitsuki call her. Naara blink and turn her head to see Mitsuki, her emotion is still bottle up, "Nice to see you Mitsuki, it's been three years since my master created the Moon for Sith Academy," she greet her bluntly. Mitsuki flatten her white ears with nervous expression, "Long time no see," she respond nervously, yet glance at the clock, making sure it's still a morning. Naara notice her glance on the clock, wonder why she's nervous.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:09 pm
Naara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't understand the kind of feelings...

Mitsuki take Naara around the Tokyo, and bought the clothes for her. Naara seems uncomfortable from swimsuit, she envies Mitsuki's breast that is bigger then her b cup. Mitsuki takes no notice her envies and take her to a karaoke, her companions are in patrol from any signs of Falcon. Naara look at Mitsuki emotionlessly, "Why the h*ll are we in this loud place?" she ask her in bored tone. Mitsuki smiles at her brightly, "You will see," she respond and head to the mic and select a song, before the soft rhythm starts play before she sings Moonlight by Miyano Mamoru and sings beautifully. Naara listens to her sing, knowing she's a heroine, but she never seen Mitsuki like this, side heroine for battle and her free time as her normal girl always do. She continue to listen to her sing, and notice a festival tonight. She wonder what is the festival, her master never let her go outside of the moon, despite sneaking out out of his sight.

... All humans have

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

The moon looked so beautiful as a star circled around it, but the only thing was that the star was getting bigger. This wasn't no star it seemed, only to be Vincent and E-Man flying down from the sky at lets say sixty miles per hour. Vin's eyes were closed as E-Man screamed for his life, holding onto his partner in crime tightly. As they finally landed, Vin falls through a different portal under them, landing him into a closed room in the same building as where Mitsuki and Naara were. Vin woke up slowly before rubbing the back of his head. This pain wasn't as bad as the headache he had before they disappeared. E-Man had his fur fluffed up pretty badly as he began to speak,"Do that to me again and I'll seriously kick your a**, Partner.."
Vin groaned softly as he grabbed E-Man, placing him on his back before moving his hand slowly to with a smile. A portal appeared above them before showing a bowl of ramen falling down quickly, only to be caught by Vincent himself. All the noodles and fixings were in there beautifully as he handed the bowl to E-Man, walking out of the room to see where they were at. As he could see, he noticed a karaoke party where they were at which made him smile. The crowd was large so Naara and Mitsuki couldn't see them but as soon as he saw them on stage, he knew he had to make a dramatic entrance. As they were done with the song, he grabbed the mic and spoke into it softly,"This is for the cuties here tonight..."
E-Man smiled brightly as he told the karaoke DJ what song they wanted which when the music played, the party began to truly begin,"This is..One Love by Mariana's Trench"
The song began and he began to sing beautifully, like the world was gone and the only person that was there was who he was singing this to. As he sang, E-Man sang backup to help out and it was almost enchanting.

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Naara

Before Mitsuki is about to leave a stage and take Naara, who came by with shopping bags to tell her about the festival, suddenly she sense god-like essence and smell a familiar scent as she turn her head and find Vincent, who called her and Naara "cutie" in much of their dismay. Naara look blank, but Mitsuki expression is really big with a blush written on her entire face, she look like a tomato. Naara spoken out, while they listen to him sing, "I think that guy is a flirt, and he probably looking for you because you are heroine," she states expressionless. Mitsuki listens to her and pull out her silver cell phone to check on time and weather, Miku bought her one because she need to check on the time of sunset on the night of New Moon. It's already late afternoon, she widen her silver blue eyes and look at Naara, "Not tonight," she respond to her and quickly grab Naara before she paid them, then exit out of Karaoke. She have to use her wolf ears to keep in track of Vincent and E-Man's foot steps, "I can't let them find out my biggest secret," she thought and walk down the street. Naara looks puzzled and notice a festival, "Hey Mitsuki, there is a festival around the corner," she call her out. Mitsuki did sees it, but it's only a week of festival, "We will go there tomorrow night, right now I need head to Hatsune-sama's house," she respond nervously. Naara frown and cross her arms, "What the h*ll is wrong with you? After I encounter you, you are in nerve wreck and checking on clock after we go to store we go to. Then that random guy with a ferret appear out of nowhere, just who the h*ll is that guy," she rise her voice in anger. Mitsuki look at her and sadly look away with her ears down, just in time her companions arrive, Kokoro spoken to her partner, "Mitsuki, I think she need to know the truth about tonight and your biggest weakness, however she needs to keep it a secret," she suggest. Mitsuki look at her two partners, while Naara look at female wolf demon in confusion, "Tonight? Biggest weakness?" she looks lost. Mitsuki sigh and look at the horizon for last time, then look at Naara before she motion her to come to the the alley. Naara and two wolves follow her, Mitsuki start spoken out, "My biggest weakness is this, tonight is the New Moon and hanyo have to hide because of this," she give her a small details as the sun disappear and she close her eyes, which her white hair turn black, her wolf ears and tail disappear, she become a human. Naara slowly taken back in surprise and cover her mouth, "Your... Your..." she couldn't finish. Mitsuki finish it, "Yes, I will become a human, meaning I am no longer using demonic power. However, I can still use my shrine maiden's ability along with my assassin's skills. Please do me a favor, you have to promise me that you need to keep it as a secret," she explains to her sadly. Naara listens to her, now she understand, "Your secret is safe with me, I won't tell anyone about your weakness. Especially your enemy," she respond to her, yet look back in case Vincent or E-Man is looking for them. Mitsuki and two wolves smiles, Kokoro place her hand on her shoulder, "Thank you, that means a lot," she thank her. She look at them, "No problem, but who the h*ll is that guy calling us cutie?" she ask them. Mitsuki look embarrass, "He's son of late Lord of the God, Arigane-sama. I'm not sure if he is aware of it, but I can't let him and his friend look for me," she respond to her and walk out of the alley to take a look around. Naara have to use her force sense, "Son of God King, did the Gods knew about your human form," she ask her. Mitsuki look at her in concern, she and her wolves lead her out of the alley to Hatsune Residence, "Hatsune-sama, Assassin's Brotherhood, Celestial Brushing and Shinto Gods knew my human form. Right now, I met this man name Falcon, he's suppose to be dead from Atticus-san, plus he's targeting me because I killed his father three years ago to avenge Nanashi-san's death and his clan's peace. Only I'm worried about is if Falcon find out I'm in human form during New Moon, I'm in trouble," she reveal who else knew, and added about Falcon. Naara look shock, "Return from a dead," she said to her before they turn the corner. Kokoro turned into wolf puppy as two wolves hide her in pouch. Mitsuki knew she have to be more careful about Falcon might discovering her weakness, but she have to keep her sixth senses alert from his presence. Naara felt bit uneasy about Falcon's return from dead, it's like Sith's rise from the dead to exact revenge on those who do wrong. Only one thing she does not like is, what is exact revenge Falcon wants for Mitsuki.

... All humans have

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

As the song ended, Vin smiled brightly before noticing that not only did Mitsuki and Naara left but pretty much everyone left the karaoke club. This made the two blink a couple times before Vin wonder,"I guess...they wanted to tell their friends about our talent?"
"Yeah, lets go with that..", E-Man replied as they were about to put the mic away. Vin then sensed a dark presence nearby. As he stood there, he noticed heartless began to form around the club which made Vin sigh softly,"I can't get a day off, can I?"
Vin sighed softly before the heartless jumped out toward him, only to be blown back from a bullet that came out of E-Man's large pistol. Vincent chuckled before he twirled the microphone with the palm of his hand, speaking into the mic with a cocky attitude,"I guess they want an encore.."
Vincent quickly jumped off the stage onto the dance floor, stabbing the bottom of the microphone into a heartless's eye socket. With a cocky smile, he summoned his double-edged keyblade before twirling it around quickly, ready for anything. As he dashed through the heartless, dark tar began to spray all around while Vincent stabbed his blade into the ground. With a evil smile, Vincent used his keyblade as a pole to twirl around with, kicking nearby heartless with incredible strength. Vin landed on his feet before he pulled out his keyblade from the ground. He stood there as he noticed a gold light appear from the distance. When he looked over at the bar, he noticed two heartless guarding the bar and a man in a gold shirt holding two mugs of alcohol,"Long time no see, kid..met any interesting people here yet? I met a lovely japanese couple here who loved to hang around this club..can't you tell?"
Vincent saw the man as his he kept his double-edged keyblade tight in his grip. He then looked to his right as he saw the a mother, a father, and a baby girl hang from their necks. This made Vincent quite angry as he cracked his neck loudly. The man who hurt him badly the last time they met in Rome was being social and not trying to attack him personally yet. This made no sense ,"Falcon...any reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?"
"For one, you already failed to kill me before so I'm gonna guess you'd fail again..", Falcon spoke with a cocky attitude, standing up with the mugs before walking toward him,"Now..I'm going to ask you something and I want you to keep an open mind..Help me kill the little half demon who killed my father and I'll help you get more power. I can only help you if you help me"
Vincent growled softly as he grabbed the mug from the man, his eyes squinting at him while E-Man spoke softly,"Umm..where is my mug?"
Vincent sighed softly before he dumped the beer on Falcon's face and chest, making him fully aware that Vincent wasn't interested. Falcon growled softly as he shook his head slowly at Vin, punching him in the chest far across the dance floor. Vin stopped himself by stabbing his blade into the ground, looking up at the swordsman before throwing his double-edged keyblade toward the man. This was when something interesting happened. A white flash appeared in front of the golden enemy, making Vin's attack deflect back at him which he caught his weapon mid swing. As he looked up, he noticed a man with white hair hold a bright keyblade stand between the rivals. This made Vin wonder who this man was as he stood up straight before spitting on the ground,"So..who the hell are you?"
"If you must know who kills you tonight, I will give you my name..", The man in white said as Falcon smiled brightly, teleporting to the karaoke stage with a throne chair to watch. The man in white smiled brightly before he pointed his blade toward Vincent like he was his enemy,"I am the knight who protects the light, a member of the light village and the true protector of Hikari...I am Kami.."
Vincent stood there as he listened to this man's monologue before dropping his head down before lifting it back up with a raised eyebrow,"Well ain't this great..."

I belong by my friends

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:55 pm
Naara

Despite she is fully mortal, she stop and sense the dark presence as she look alert. Naara pick up two force senses, she frown, "Those feeling?" she said very low. Mitsuki immediately recognize and look back, "We have to go," she inform her. Naara look at her, yet she grip Darth Cainus' twin light sabers, "Right," she respond before those two girls pick up their sprint to Miku's house.
Few blocks later, Mitsuki quickly pull out Miku's spare key and open a door, then let Naara head inside. Mitsuki quickly grab her exorcism slip to the door way, cast her sacred spell to put in protection to repel Falcon and his Heartless. She look around in fear, "I don't like this," she said to herself before she head inside the house.

... All humans have

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

A large explotion echoed throughout the city as Vincent flew out of the building at a lightning speed, slamming his back against the building next to the karaoke club. As he landed on one knee, holding his double-edged keyblade with both hands, Vin looked up to see the man in white stand at the entrance of the building with his keyblade made out of blinding light. Vin growled loudly as he stood up slowly before hearing Falcon's voice spoke up behind Kami,"I thought you were the son of the god king? If so then..man..you are disappointing not just me but your ol' pops too.."
"I'm what now?", Vin replied as he stood up straight, blood dripping down his forehead with his bangs over his eyes. Water fell hard down from the broken water fountain he crashed into on the way to smashing against the building. Vin cracked his neck as he saw E-Man stood by his side with a surprised face. Vin looked at his enemy with wonder in his eyes before speaking his question,"What are your talking about, Falcon..?"
"Well this is interesting, his friends never told him...Well I guess we should tell him...", Falcon replied before patting Kami's shoulder, signalling his white guardian to fire a large beam of light toward Vincent. Luckily, Vin dodged his attack while grabbing E-Man to keep him safe in his arms. Kami chuckled softly before Falcon spoke again,"Nah...I'd rather find Mitsuki to kill the b!tch who killed my father.."
Vincent growled softly as he stood up slowly, his blue and green eyes shinning bright before he let go of his friend,"I suggest you go to a high place..keep Falcon here no matter what.."
E-Man nodded softly before climbing up the building before pulling out his two pistols aimed at Falcon's head. Vin smiled softly before going into his fighting stance, the wind flowing violently around them. The civilians were running away from what had happened before the God King's son began to speak his words softly,"You shouldn't be upsetting these people..they already have godzilla to worry about.."
Falcon and Kami grinned softly before they dashed toward Vin at the same time, only for both of their blades were blocked by Vin's double-edged keyblade,"Stay away...of her.."
Vincent then thrust his blade forward to push both Falcon and Kami through the walls of the club, no time before they dashed back with their keyblades swinging quickly. Vin smiled as a portal appeared under him, making him disappear before reappearing above them with his blade swinging downward at the enemy. Falcon looked upward before smiling, having a heartless jump in the way to take the attack. The blade sliced through the heartless, covering him with black tar before he landed on his feet between the two enemies.
Falcon and Kami jumped back before the gold pirate disappeared within a portal with ease. Kami on the other hand stood there with his blade pointing toward the angry Vincent. Vin's hair was turning slightly white with his eyes turning bright blue and red which made Kami felt a little nervious,"I guess it's my time to leave for now..you aren't my true enemy anyhow.."
Vin dashed toward Kami, ripping his double-edged keyblade into two keyblade before swinging them both toward him. White smoke appeared between them which surprised Vin when he didn't hit the white knight. He looked around which he saw no one was around which made him feel alone again, making him drop his keyblade to the ground. He fell to his knees before placing his hands on his head, looking down the street to see E-Man running to him. When he stopped a foot away from him, E-man spoke softly to his partner in crime,"It's time for us to get some answers, partner. If what he said is true, we have to find out why no one told you.."

I belong by my friends

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:22 pm
Naara

Outside in bit distance by the roof top, Chibiterasu observe the battle between Kami and Falcon, and Vincent and E-Man. He shift to his human form, and look at Issun, "Priestess is right, that man is son of god's king. The same god who gave her a ruby bow," he told his little friend. Issun frown from Falcon want to kill Mitsuki for his father's death, "So Miki isn't only one, who knew who this person is. It's true, that long bow is crafted for skilled archer, so he chosen her as a child. She haven't been use until Atticus enhance the light within the bow to create a light arrow," he explain to him. Chibiterasu hum in concern and look at dark sky with no signs of moon.
Mitsuki suddenly sneeze out of nowhere while making a tea, Kokoro, who turn into human, look at her and perk her ears, "You alright?" she ask her. She look at her with a small smile, "I'm alright, it came out of nowhere," she respond, she shouldn't be worry since she place exorcism slip on the door way to repel the evil. Kokoro smile and head to the living room, where Naara is, who is watching a TV for talk show. Kokoro sat on the floor and watch a TV, "The tea is ready, so she will be there soon," she inform her. Naara look at her with her red and green eyes, "Thanks, I need a break from those ridiculous shopping that Mitsuki bought for me," she respond emotionless, but she have to admit that she won't able to wear those outfit that her master gave her. Mitsuki arrive and set a cup of tea on the table, then watch a talk show, she is glad being a human will help her relax without worry about get track down by Falcon. She recall her battle against Fox and his fall.

... All humans have

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent picked up E-Man slowly as his hair turned back to his normal color of blue and a little bit of green. His anger got out of control and he didn't enjoy that feeling as he began to walk down a couple blocks, his quick eyes noticing the person on top of the building watching him. He kept walking before turning to an alley way which he used his newly founded ability of creating portals to go to the roof a little higher than the building that Mitsuki and Naara are. He sat there as he closed his eyes, thinking about what could of happened if he never heard of this. He never liked being deceived which made him growl loudly. He then opened up another portal to appear above Chibiterasu and Issun, jumping down to where he is between them with both his and E-Man's guns pointed at both of them,"So..why were you two watching me and why on earth do dogs smell different dog's butts?"
"Yeah, we need to- wait what?", E-Man replied as he looked at Vin quickly before turning his head back toward Issun,"I swear to god, we need to take you to the doctor's to check on your brain."
"For one, don't take me to that brain surgeon who is running for president in 'Merica...kind of an idiot.", Vin replied as he kept his guns on Chibiterasu, his eyes squinting close at the man,"And second of all, if my dad is god, don't say my dad's name in vane.."
E-Man sighed softly as he kept his guns on Chibiterasu, his head hurting from all the new information that is coming to them. Vincent placed his finger on the trigger before he spoke again,"Sorry, we got off subject, now you should know where I can find the heroine, am I right?"

I belong by my friends

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:09 am
Naara

Chibiterasu smell both Vincent and E-Man's scent, including Vincent's god-like scent. He turn around and find them in front of him as his ear twitch, Issun jump to see this, "Where did you come from!?" he ask before Chibiterasu look at his friend, "He's using a-" he stop from a dog joke coming from Vincent, yet he notice a gun pointing at him which he look alert. Issun grew angry at them, "First of all, put that freaking gun away, second of all this small child is son of Celestial Brushing Goddess of Sun, Amaterasu, and finally your-" Chibiterasu cut him off by grabbing him to threat he will squeeze him by his fist, figured he's unaware of it, "Issun, please don't say it, if he doesn't want to know his father's name, then I suggest we shouldn't," he stop him, before Issun escape his fist and grumble, then jump to his partner's head. Chibiterasu look those two and cross his arm, "Since it's already dark, and most of yokais are always active to lurking around to hunt humans. I will take you two to Priestess, but she can't come out of her hideout because of Falcon, and you need to keep it a secret once you see her... and don't even freak out," he told them that he agree, and he have to trust Arigane's son. In much of Issun's dismay, but he have a same thought as him. He walk backward towards the edge, "Don't worry, I can slow down the fall," he added with a smile before he fall down the edge, but he use his tail to swirl around to summon a Galestorm to slow down the fall before he landed. He look up, waiting for Vincent to come down before he will lead him a way.
Mitsuki is start making a curry, thanks to Miku's cook book she found, she tie her black hair to pony tail. Being a mere mortal isn't hard for her, but she get use to it. She hum happily, remember Moonlight by Miyano Mamoru's rhythms. While in living room, Naara flip the channel and found a commercial of Vocaloid Concert in Hokkaido, she blink couple times, "A concert?" she muttered and couldn't understand, but watching it, Miku's voice talk about a give away souvenir and a lot positive things. Naara made a blink expression after the commercial finish, "So that's Hatsune-sama that Mitsuki's talking about," she said to herself and got up, notice a photo frame as she pick it up. She sees Miku with her friends smiling with a popular finger pose, she lower her eyes, recall Sanguine never let her go on her own.

... All humans have

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin and E-Man put down their guns after Chibiterasu calmed the two down. Vin groaned softly before he followed the wolf demon to the edge. He didn't crack a smile, already knowing the feeling of falling down multiple times from the sky in the past. As he jumped down, he felt himself slow down before he landed on his feet before standing up straight,"I have too many questions and not a whole lot of time..got some keyblade wielding killin' to do.."

I belong by my friends

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:01 pm
Naara

Watch Vincent fall and it slows down, he already figured it's his demigod common ability. Chibiterasu looks at Vincent, "Priestess once fought with a wielder of Neo X-Blade, but she entrusted the keyblade to a person name Doctor to hide, and never will use ever again," he added before he turn around and shift to his wolf puppy form before he sprint off to where Mitsuki and Naara stays.
Mitsuki, Naara, and Kokoro are eating curry rice, until they hear a doorbell, Mitsuki wonder who as she stand up, and head to the front door. Kokoro and Naara hope it's Chibiterasu because she is a human. She opens a door and find Chibiterasu, who revert back to human form, "Chibiterasu-kun, did Falcon-" she stop because she sense Vincent's presence. Chibiterasu notice this before he place his hands on her shoulder, giving her a reason, "Priestess, he needs to know your human form. Even he and his furry friend might freak out that you no longer have demonic power. Falcon escaped, I don't know when he will appear, but you are not safe until dawn," he told her, that Vincent should know about her human form. Inform her about Falcon's escape, but she need to stay hidden until dawn, where she will regain her demonic power. Mitsuki look at her reincarnation's son and Celestial Wolf Sun God, she look away from her dark brown eyes, "Your right, he deserves to know, and thank you for letting me know about Falcon," she respond with a gentle smile, before he smiles and shift back to his wolf form, then jump to her arm. She pet his head, yet she is prepare for his reaction to see her human form.

... All humans have

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent listened quite well that Mitsuki didn't have her demonic powers at the moment which made him and his partner in crime very nervous. As they walked in without permission, Vincent crossed his arms before speaking his mind,"Okay..so now that you can't run away or try to avoid this question, I only want to know one thing. Why haven't you told me about my father? Why didn't Miku or your mother tell me about this? Why was I not knowing about my father?"
"That was more than one question, Vin", E-Man spoke softly with a raised eyebrow,"But you know, whatever"
Vincent stood there as he waited for Mitsuki to answer, not minding her human form. He had his foot on a low table, his right arm resting on his right knee while E-Man placed a cigarette between his lips. This showed Mitsuki how close the two friends are and how this could be a bad thing to anyone who crosses them.

I belong by my friends

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items