Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:29 pm
((It is located in an underground city that can only be accessed by means of grapple lines or sewers. Then, the building itself is constantly watched by groups of cultists at a time.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 pm
(son of a... Well, I need to fix something...))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 pm
((Considering Fenikkusu's a god... not in the slightest.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 pm
((Well, any other suggestions? I'd rather like to keep Frost for a while. It'd help out the story arch a lot.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 pm
((Use a pawn. I'll leave Fenikkusu busy with him/her for a while.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 pm
((But then what? He IS in the cultist base, and he IS a god. I'd imagine after he mows down one, he'd level the place.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm
((I dunno then. Wing it, I guess.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:29 pm
Jarkoven smiled. "Songbird, you realize that you are in a jail cell that is made from the same rocks that formed Blood's fortress, right? Fireproof, unbreakable, and best of all, even though there are gaps, if you tried to do anything that involves powers, Frost suffers extreme pain, and even death. She will not be harmed, I give you my word as a civil person. We just need her here for a while. That's all." Jarkoven held his hands out at his sides, showing he had nothing to hide.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 pm
S.M. stopped, realizing he was right. "You damned coward!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Jarkoven held a finger up. "Correction, sir. I am a smart coward. A smart coward in a cult. Nothing you can do will do your goals any good, so you might as well just leave."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm
"Damn it." S.M. spat. He turned to the girls. "Frost, River. I promise I'll get you both out of this... somehow." He kissed Frost passionately and then disappeared into the amulet.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm
Spyke punches the wall in the throne room. "Damnit why did i let those two go...I should have killed Blood and Sciz when i had the chance." Spyke continues punching the wall all the while trying to hold back tears. "I swear I will save River and kill those assholes who took her."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm
((So, when's the fire happening? It seems like we've kind of hit our story wall.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:19 pm
((Not really. I was planning on letting Spyke's hatred for Blood get him thrown in jail or something... And the little segment with River is a crucial plot detail that'll set off some events in the near future.))

Jarkoven clapped sarcastically. "How noble of him." He said, knocking on thee still unopened door with the women to his back. The eye holes again opened, closed, then the door swung open, four cultists entering the room. He nudged one and motioned towards River, which to this the cultist smiled. They opened the cell and all four entered, attempting to get her under control for transportation.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm
River arched her back, backing away from the cultists and hissing. "STAY BACK!"

Frost kicked and rattled the bars, hissing. "Dammit! Leave her alone!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games