Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
» S. Samhain's Playground/Home « Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:42 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia smiled up at him, "Its okay, I don't mind it, the metal feels good on my wings" she said as she then listened to him sing softly, "Why is it funny?" she asked. She allowed herself to completely relax in his arms, it was nice for once to feel warmth come from someone else.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

»“I had a dream that I could fly.
I can feel each moment as time goes by.
We'd never be too far away.
You would always be here I heard you say.

I never thought, thought that it would be our last good bye,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
That one day love will fall out from the sky,
Would fall out.
”«

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xXx"Because of how we've come together like we did. I've always dreamt of the moment that I'd find someone who really cared for me, not caring that my other form could tear them to shreds if I lost control over it. Dreams can only take you so far due to them not being as wonderful as the real thing. It really is like deja vu and that makes the song seem oh so very ironic," Shayde responded as he gently brushed his fingers through her golden blonde hair and carefully down her wings. At least the shackles weren't bothering her. While they slightly irritated him, they remained his only way to remain sane.

»“Do you still remember, all the time that has gone by?
Do you believe?
Do you still believe that, love can fall out from the sky?

If from where your standing, you can see the sky above...
I'll be waiting for you, I'll be waiting,
If you still believe in love.
Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:02 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia smiled at him as his fingers traveled through her hair and down her wings, her wings shivered at his touch as she closed her eyes still smiling as she rested her head against his chest. "What I find most funny is that I thought my heart would remain cold forever after so long of being hunted and shamed by so many" she said as she laid there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:22 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

»“I had a dream that I could fly.
I can feel each moment as time goes by.
We'd never be too far away.
You would always be here I heard you say.

I never thought, thought that it would be our last good bye,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXx"Don't be ashamed of what you are, Allannia. Halfbreeds are known to be stronger than those idget fullbreeds and your elders have lied to you about that being the reason behind them banishing you. There are many scents similar to yours floating about this place along with farther up into their terrain. As for being hunted, every dragon is hunted whether it's for equipment, medicinal purposes or just straight up sport. Humans are very cruel to other species which makes them the lowest of all the animal kingdom," Shayde murmured softly while smiling lightly at how her wings shivered. Gently kissing the female on top of the head, he simply felt calm and relaxed with her laying against his chest. "That reminds me. You ever pull a stunt like letting that thing get closer just so you can see it and I'm personally gonna turn you into a spieglein an der wand... er... I mean a mirror on the wall. Crystal?"

»“Do you still remember, all the time that has gone by?
Do you believe?
Do you still believe that, love can fall out from the sky?

If from where your standing, you can see the sky above...
Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:34 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia nodded, "I understand and I won't do it again" she said as she leaned up and kissed him again, she liked how it felt to kiss him, it made her feel warm and accepted.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:04 pm
Dantes_river
Artemis Reborn

User Image

»“I never thought, thought that it would be our last good bye,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXx"Good," Shayde purred softly before returning the kiss. If he hadn't have met Allannia, he most likely would have lost interest in love. Heck, he'd probably be dead by now for just trying to get his wings working properly so he could escape from the castle. She had managed to protect him as his dragon friend had so long ago. The only difference was that he wasn't exactly in a shock so deep that he just sat around looking like a zombie and this wasn't just a friend. No, he could tell that the feeling he was experiencing was something beyond friendship.

»“If from where your standing, you can see the sky above...
Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:17 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia smiled up at him, she had truly never felt so happy in her life before, after a few more hours she slowly got up and stretched, not having been on her feet for a while she knew to take it easy. "Would you like anything to drink?" she asked him as she was about to quickly head out of the room to freshen up at the lake.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:44 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXxStanding up, Shayde stretched his arms and legs for a moment before catching Allannia's words. "I'm alright. I'm probably gonna go for a small flight to stretch my wings. Just give me a whistle if you need me. As for the shackles, well, they'll be remaining in place until my other side calms down," he murmured smoothly while keeping that gentle smile in place.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:49 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Still smiling Allannia nodded as she walked out the door with him, her softened expression almost made her look like a completely different person, Blythswana appeared from out of the woods waving. "I see you both are up, thats good, especially you Allannia" she said as she hugged the half dragon. Allannia smiled up at her though it wasn't as warm, "How are things?" she asked her, Blythswana smiled and shook her head, "Nothing has been the same since you left, I am just glad to see you back" she said gently.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:25 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXxSmiling and giving a light wave, Shayde remained a pace or two away from the two females. "Hello again. I'm guessing your son, the one who was wearing the hoodie and had the multi-colored eyes, is watching the kids? Just curious," he almost seemed to hum before noticing the shackles might look a little odd. He quickly slid his legs over his wrists and hid his hands behind him while playing innocent to having them on.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:31 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Blythswana nodded, "And please know its hard to hide things from us, I know you have reasons for those shackles as does the rest of who was hear, as the Elder said, if you need anything or any help, let us know" she said kindly. "I think I am going to bathe, haven't had the chance since the attack" she said as she headed for the lake and immediately undressed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:18 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXx"Doesn't make me any less uncomfortable wearing them in front of other people. You ladies enjoy yourselves. I'm going to take a quick flight around to stretch my wings," Shayde responded as his wings shook themselves free from the space beside his spine. Once they were out, he started moving them in a slow beat until he started to get the rhythym and then sped it up to where he could take off from the ground. Once in the air, he just started flying in random patterns, careful to try respecting the privacy of the females near the lake.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia watched as Shayde took off, "You like him don't you, really, more then like" Blythswana said as she walked with Allannia to the lake, she helped her undress and get into the lake. Allannia relaxed in the water, the leaves and the paste washing off revealing her wounds all but gone, she stretched her wings a bit and splashed them in the water. "I would give it another day before you try to fly" Blythswana said as she watched Allannia closely.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:03 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXxContinuing to fly around like a bird, Shayde could feel himself just seeming to blend with the wind. It was really peaceful out here with these dragons and he could see why they wanted to remain hidden up here; it was beautiful. After having moved his arms back in front of him, he kept checking on how his hands were shifting so as to make sure he could feel safe in removing the shackles. The peace, however, was shattered when something whizzed up at him, hitting the chain of his shackles and his metal eye. As the sound of metal hit metal, he felt his wings freeze up and he dropped out of the sky like a rock.

xxxAs soon as his feet hit the ground, it would become obvious that the chain had snapped on his shackles as his form shifted into a state between his human form and beast form, multiple marks appearing across his skin as if a curse mark. The dragon hunter who had mistaken him for a dragon was the first to encounter this berserk side of him some distance from the lake. Once that enemy was disposed of, he simply started slinking through the trees like some kind of feral animal climbing up trees, leaping from treebranch to treebranch and moving rather swiftly through the underbrush until he reached a small creek. At the creek, he just seemed to stare at the demonic entity staring back up at him before letting out a soft whine. What remained of his human self wasn't exactly liking the idea of being only partly sealed off.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia had just finished cleaning up when she got an odd feeling, ignoring her pain she rushed off to where she was feeling she was being pulled to, her eyes frantically searching as she kept her wings in. She finally found Shayde on the other side of the creek, she slowly approached, her face softened as she had realized he had partially shifted, now, in a sense, he was like her. She stopped at the creeks edge, she slowly made her way through the water and knelt in front of him, wrapping her arms around him she kissed him, letting him know she wasn't afraid and that she still felt love for him no matter what form he was in.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff