Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm
((Finally mad a Headmistress profile. Was going to make her an NPC but decided it would be best if either me or Tayuya controlled her when she was needed))

Doc sighs as he orders a few of his underlings to go take care of the frozen students. "You sure like to keep us busy.", he responds as he injects Morrigan with pain killer, hoping it would keep her from thrashing to much as he worked on her. "If you cause too much trouble, the Headmistress won't be to pleased and will probably get involved. Last time that happened, we ended up culling half the school." He waits a few moments for the pain killer to kick in before he cuts the unconscious girls shirt off, not wanting to move her shoulder anymore than needed, and begins to disinfect the wound, causing her to jerk in pain. "Could one of you hold her still, please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:27 pm
Scott moved with only the most needed of motions to move the pieces. He kinda figured the little piece was bait and his queen quickly took that piece and just as quickly moved out of the way. He tried to focus on the game now, but every so often his eyes would drift to glance at Janelle's feral beauty. Of course no one would notice.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 pm
"I got her." Kuzan said before making frozen handcuffs and binding Morrigan down to the ground. "The five just need someone to kick them around...I'm getting closer to surpassing their weakest member...." He said smiling. "Of course none of them have actually fought me....I'm keeping myself low till the right time." He said smirking. "I got my eyes on King....I'll take him down."He said evilly as he stretched. He put his hand to his mouth and blew a arctic cloud making ice cubes. He popped one in his mouth and gave a sigh of relief. "This school is too rowdy...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 pm
Standing up after a bit Gamer looked back at the bleachers before walking towards the Infirmary. He could tell his own wounds were deep and blood loss starting to take more of a toll on him as he walked his vision not entirely stable but fading in and out of blurriness. That dam Tantrum girl had caught him off guard worse then Arielle's attacks causing him to take more strikes then usual.

It didn't take long for Gamer to arrive in the Infirmary. He had left a nice little blood drop path from the gym to there showing which way he had gone as he looked to Doc. Walking over to an open bed Gamer sat down on it before laying down on his side pulling out his portable and playing it while layed there. When the doc would get to him he would get to him as he had returned to normal his care had dropped to almost none as usual.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:46 pm
Doc sighs again as the handcuffs break the next time Morrigan jerks. "Ice isn't going to hold her even in her current state. So which do you think is the weakest? And I'd be careful of what you say, there are currently three members in the room even if this one is unconscious.", he says to Kuzan. He glances at Gamer and quickly sends a nurse to begin patching him up as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:00 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana grabbed Arielle's wrists, whispering, "Hey, hey, it's okay, Morrigan. No pain, no gain, right?" She glared at Kuzan. "Doc's right, Arcticwaste," she said coldly. "And this one could make you freeze yourself instead of your intended target if you're not careful," she said, some of her bad luck energy sparking at the corners of her eyes.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm
Kuzan smirked and laughed. "Most of them actually..."He looked at Gamer. "Especially those who spend all there time in the fantasy world of games...." He said before looking at Morrigan. "Then she's got emotional problems....King wouldn't last in hand to hand....They all are pretty weak." He said before popping another cube in his mother. "I could care less bout the others....."He looked at hex. "Luck can't match skill girl."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:06 pm
((oooo....Kuzan gonna die *goes to get popcorn*))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:10 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana's eyes narrowed. "It's not just luck, Ice Boy," she said. "There's plenty of skill in it, too. Or have you forgotten? I'm in the HIVE Five, and you're not. It's not just because of who my mother was, and you'd best not forget that."

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:15 pm
As if on cue, a familiar voice rang out ""I'd watch that mouth if I were you, Ice Cube, 'Specially since your pretty much just a glorified Ice machine!". Will entered the room, his guitar at his back as usual. (His mother cast a return spell on it.) Flashing his trademark grin, he looked at Doc, winking. "I'm back already Doc! Miss me?" He asked, walking over to him and Arielle.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:15 pm
Kuzan frowned. "Oh there's skill luck?" He said and he was suddenly in her face. "Come on cursed freak....Your status means nothing....The fact is this. You couldn't beat me if your little groupies weren't around. The gaming emo kid, the pyscho chick, the chess nerd, and the rockstar. All of you would go down against me one on one....And rockstar....you're useless if no one can hear you"He said laughing before standing and walking out of the infirmary.

((im out, peace! mrgreen
edit: ninja post! damnit))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:17 pm
((Ya know, If I were there, I woulda punched you, taken you on, and won... but thats cus I rawk))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 pm
((Well, this rivalry should be interesting))

"Now, now, no fighting.", Doc says, "Hello, Will." He finishes disinfecting and cleaning, and begins to stitch the wound closed. Luckily, the wound didn't need many stitches and Katriana's hold kept Arielle from moving too much which allowed the doctor to finish quickly. He then begins to clean the burns and apply a salve, only pausing once to cut away part of her jeans to get to a burn on her hip, before bandaging her up. "She should wake up in a bit. If I'm busy when she does, tell her that she needs to take a deep breath every hour while her ribs are healing, which should take roughly six weeks, and to not wrap them since it may cause some complications.", he informs Katriana before moving to check what the nurse had done for Gamer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:22 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Keeping a blank face threw out the game Kingside "Bishop to E7 Bishop takes Queen Check." he said moving the piece to the place and taking the queen.

No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

(want to wrap the game up I want to kick a** and take name's now that my team has been dissed.)  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:23 pm
The nurse that had walked over to help him out simply recieved a look before being shooed away by the teen as he sat back up his battery recharged enough for a switch. Pulling out another game Gamer inserted it before taking in a breath. It was gonna wipe him out of energy again but he had rested enough to have some for one transformation. "Yuna" he muttered as he sat there his clothing changing tho the fatigue evident on his face as he looked towards Arielle and himself. The clothing scheme tho showed it was X-II rather then the first one. "Full Cure" he muttered holding his hand to his chest and closing his eyes as a bright white light seemed to encase his body the wounds closing slowly as the glow faded.

Standing up he walked over to Arielle he had enough time and strength for one more and since he had caused her injuries he may as well be the one to heal her as he was likely a quicker healer then the Doc. "Full Cure" he muttered reaching down and pressing his hand to her chest the same full body glow filling her as the cuts vanished and the bones knitted back to an extent. There bonds were not fully strong and would break again with over excretion. As soon as the glow faded there was a shattering sound. His clothing cracking and falling from him as he stood there. The remains of the game he had just used slowly came trickling out of his wrist slot and fell to the floor. Another downfall of his use when weak the game couldn't keep up the strain and broke.

"She should be fine now just have her rest" Gamer said to Doc as he stood there looking at the game for a moment before walking over to a nearby bed and again laying down on it. He was tired. Very tired from that last transformation and that spell had all but wiped him out on energy. To Kuzan tho he showed no acknowledgement of anything he had said showing he cared little for the words of anyone not in the Five. Yawning he pulled a sheet over himself wanting to just take a nap now the energy the cookies had given him burnt up during his fight.

(Doubtful by gamer as long as he doesn't touch his games lol.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games