Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 101 - OVER! Homework, Pg. 21! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 am
"euwhefuhw" That might have meant thank you as Lizzy moved to help Siobhan. However, something went wrong, because Siobhan seemed to be pushed back into the water again. Along with Lizzy.

And.. oh my. Her hair was caught in something much bigger than a punk reaper's ankle this time.

Q_Q

It was a good thing the spring was shallow. Siobhan garbled underneath the water and tried to lift up Lizzy above the surface. Okay... now to untangle Lizzy from--- OH JACK WHY!

It... it was everywhere.

Siobhan resurfaced with a grimace. "I do not know how to free you from myself." Siobhan sniffled miserably.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:44 am
Once she was above water again, she heaved a sigh of relief... Only to realize that she couldn't move. She was stuck in a sort of permanent hug with the ghoul, with her hair all tangled up... Everywhere.

"I do not know how to free me from you either," She sounded equally miserable as she hugged the ghoul.

User Image  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:56 am
They were stuck together? Forever?!

User Image

"I-I-I'm so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" Siobhan sobbed into Lizzy's shoulder. "To be stuck to me for all eternity, I AM SO SORRY!" The banshee wailed pathetically.

Rest in Peace, Lizzy's eardrums.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 pm
Natural means? Or maybe the hot springs were given magical properties and just didn't know it yet . . . "Mrrr. Don't like water," he told them, making a small spark between his fingers show the reason why. "Also d-don't like showing body . . . N' don't like being vulnerable." Which being without clothes really was apparently, like fabric could mean the difference between life and death. Mort casted a nervous look around. "Think trouble will come. Can't be only ones finding springs . . ."

One of Mort's rats dipped into the pool and began to move towards Yin using its tail as a rudder and propeller. It wanted to sniff the funny things on the boil's head! The second began chittering at Alex's rats, being quite the sociable thing. It didn't understand why they didn't want his zomboil master, as obviously the pale greenish look was inferior to the blue hair and purple skin.

Valeria

ramenli

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 pm
"Oh no, I'm sorry! I'm so clumsyyyy!" She wailed just as her ear drums broke. Temporarily anyway.

Thank you Sioban.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:25 pm
Siobhan stopped her snivvelling, wiping her nose on her forearm. She had to think! She had to help her BFF Jill Lizzy. They'd get out of this, ride their mole's into the sunset and stay up all night with Needle reading trashy magazines.

It would be beautiful.

"W-we j-just n-n-need..." Siobhan sputtered, thinking of what to do. "C-Conditioner? When my hair gets tangled I u-use that." Would that work? Oh, but where would they get some in a cave? Oh dear..  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:43 pm
Jericho looked to Shehk, then to the hot springs. Nearby, he noticed that Riley wasn't getting close to the water either. Most likely it was because she was thinking about the same thing he was. The Death Charm.

".. Maybe it will be.. alright if we just.. put feet in," he said quietly before cautiously moving closer to the edge to sit down. He was still very wary about the area, and it looked like he was being rather alert to his surroundings. Namely, he was keeping an eye on the sky for any strange cloud formations.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:37 pm
Shehk hadn't run into the Death Charm, so on that front she'd been perfectly fine. She'd been locked inside of a garage that was on fire, so she had that going, but not the Death Charm.

As it stood, she couldn't get into the water anyways, but it looked like Moira was ready to throw anybody in who didn't at least partake a little bit. She hadn't yet, but it seemed like a possibility. "There you go. If anything happens, you can pull them right back out and be ready to go." she assured, trying to not look concerned.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:37 pm
Lizzy had always been the hugging type of ghoulie ghoul; Levi hugged her back tightly. This time the hug seemed particularly squishy. Not in a bad way, but rather something was just different about it. Huh.

Well yer lookin' as cute as'a candy, Lizzy. Levi did like her candy. Lizzy was always like a doll in Levi's mind; even in a swimsuit, she thought everything was just so perfectly fitting and petite. Lacking the ability to describe it fashionably in a positive manner, that was the only way she could perceive it.

If she could accept any compliment on her own attire, it would be from the demoness who so often she depended on for garments during school ceremonies. Lizzy knew her clothing and the tatzel trusted her judgements completely. If her swimsuit was appropriate, she was proud to have gotten it from a creepy gnome who watched them both hug from behind a rock all on her own.

She caught sight of West firin his lazers at her. Now, what could she have possibly done-... stroking at the water (this is not for swimming in, Levi), her tail slithered behind like an eel through shallow water until she came up to the wrath demon's legs. Parts of her screamed WHAT ARE YOU DOING but her need to know what bone he had to pick with her was greater. Dems were fightin' eyes. ...! No sooner did she open her mouth to tell him one or two things did she hear some rather disturbing sounds from behind.

Lizzy.... and hair.... everywhere in the water. Without a second thought, Levi rushed back over as fast as she could through the water, digging into the mass of hair and wrapping the furry appendage around ... whatever was there. A student? Aye! Yew 'alive in thar? Screecheart- ya stuck? Stating the obvious; she could do it. Flickering through strands of wet heavy as heck hair, Levi indeed found two existing bodies and faces not yet fully untangled... it was a work in progress.

... now how in tha'heckle did'ja'll git int'a this mess, yew two?... The tail still held them above the water as a precaution while she attempted to unravel the hair.

Dragain
Smerdle
Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image

There was heat. There was hot water. TG was covered in mole remains. It took the imp no time slip out of his massive coat, put his things aside, and slip into the hot water.

Still, it was a tad luke warm for his tastes. Looking about, he gestured in the direct of Jericho to come over. "Dragon. Heat up the water."

Blade Kuroda

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:13 pm
Jericho zoned in on the imp nearby who just gave him an order to heat up the water. Really? Really?

With a snarl, bits of smoke began to leak from his nostrils and the corners of his mouth. Oh he'll heat things up soon enough alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:18 pm
Shehk looked at TG, then at Jericho when she noticed the smoke, flinching a bit. s**t!

Thinking as quickly as she could in this instance, she reached out and touched his arm gently, offering the dragon a smile and a small tilt of her head. "Am I going to have to move?" she asked, already pulling her legs up out of the water in case she needed to hide behind Jericho to keep from being set aflame.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:25 pm
Jericho shot Shehk a look before nodding lightly. Then, the dragon took in a deep breath and unleashed a jet of flame right where TG was sitting in the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:28 pm
As such, Jericho would find that TG was a fire imp, and not bothering to open his eyes, raised a thumb up. "Good boil. Remind me to give you a treat later." Now it was just the right temperature. Good thing there were SOME competent monsters about.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:39 pm
Calder liked water, but this was a little too hot for him. Kneeling, he looked at the water with a torn expression. Water. Hot. Water. Hot. Hot water was good every once in a great while for his skin, but....oh, it was HOT water. He always got very tired and slimy in hot water.

Still, the teacher did invite them to try, and turning about, Calder slipped his legs, and then the rest of himself in the water. There was no need for changing, and he went in fully clothed. It was nice to be wet.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff