Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:48 pm
Yes, well, even at Y2 he couldn't beat anyone, sooooo. 8| Didn't you know, Mort was the failboat of the zombie community here.

And he proved it once again. Alex had said instinctual, and he'd seen movement out of the corner of his eye - but yet again, his fingers grasped at nothing as the shadowy figure bounced off. This time, rather than grow angry, he merely sighed. "Never tried hunt before . . . N-Not same as video games." There, he had great reflexes. Here? Pfffff.

"Y-You enjoying too much." >|

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 pm
"You'll get it!" He insisted. "Maybe you just need to spend more time hunting. I hate hunting, personally. Too much work. But I guess it helped me soooo." Alex just shrugged, then laughed at Mort, a bitter sound even to his own ears.

"Enjoying this? So far this class has been nothing but a train wreck for me." His eyes might have wandered towards a certain weremantis at that point, but then quickly shifted away.

"How did you do at applying a protection charm to your partner?" He suddenly asked, wanting to change the subject....towards something even more awkward apparently.  

NeoSeussi

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm
Lifting his shirt sleeve, Mort showed him the tattoo. "Was perfect first time, n' she did same. K-Kinda odd, but no complaining. But why say trainwreck?" He blinked, not having been very observant beyond his conversation with Shehk.

His fingers, which had been twitching annoyedly at the lack of progress, suddenly shot out of their own volition to grip the leg of a lammit in passing. It squeaked, but the vicegrip of a zombie was not one easily broken.

demon_pachabel
Mediciner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:14 pm
Alex wanted to answer with 'My partner is a basket case.' he really really really did. But that wouldn't be fair to Yin, whom Alex knew had certain...issues. Ones that he had agreed to put up with when he accepted Yin's badge and gave him his own in return.

So instead he just made a non-committal noise and shrugged. "Yin tried to put the charm on my neck, and I didn't like it, so now he's upset because he thinks I'm upset, or that I don't trust him. I dunno, it's complicated." He shrugged again, glancing down to the perfectly imprinted charm on Mort's skin.

"Got lots of...experience putting those on or something?" Alex lifted an eyebrow, smirking a little as he tried to hold back the laughter that was just suddenly there, bursting to be free.

And then, finally, Mort caught a lammit, and Alex gave him a huge grin. "There, you see? I told you. You just had to stop thinking about it first."  

NeoSeussi

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:16 pm
iStoleYurVamps

King's reassurances helped a small bit, easing doppelganger's nerves as he rubbed the protection charm on her. It was still awkward for the ghoul, yes, but not as awkward had it been Mort who rubbed the spell on her. The mere thought made her suddenly turn crimson, and she had to turn her head in shame. Oh, sweet innocent Genevieve.

"Th...thanks. Now let's just get this over with..." Gene's tongue poked out as she searched for the best place to place the charm. Normally, she'd do something a little off kilter, like put it on his forehead, Not today though; it was much too awkward. Today, she'd simply place it on the back of his hand and try to make less awkward conversation.

"So, Frost... what exactly are you? A ghost wolf? An albino black dog? Cu Anwyn?" Speices conversations were never awkward, right? Right.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 pm
Mort looked to the lammit struggling in his grasp, making a face when he turned back to Alex. "Wasn't me, was hand acting on own . . ." But ah well, a caught lammit was a caught lammit, one way or the other. He plopped it in his lap to prevent further escape attempts.

"N' have not has the practice," the zomboil insisted, clearing his throat. "Just . . . was lucky." Also internet instructions. And fan fiction. Oooooh, the fan fiction. "So why is problem? Charm only f-for class, has no reason being upset."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:28 pm
King smiled. "White Wolfos. We're a spirit from the north, though, ghost wolf is close to accurate. We're just more elemental than...residual." You couldn't really be the soul of a dead being when nothing from the human world like you existed after all. "And yourself?" Claw reaching out, he snatching a jumping lammit. "Ah, these things....quirky creatures."

Carhop Calvalier
demon_pachabel
SN: Vamps

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:32 pm
Oh, his hand had done it on it's own? Ahhhhh, well then. Mort was just a fail zombie after all. But that was ok, Alex could forgive him for it on account of him still being pretty cool and liking to play video games.

Oh jack, were they steering back towards the Yin conversation? He thought he had killed it, or at least, made it out like it was not something he wished to talk about more then he had to. "It's got nothing to do with the charms." He started, though really, the charms were a little awkward, "Though I don't even think Yin knows what they are actually, more conventionally used for....It was about him touching my neck. I don't like anybody touching my neck." He explained.

"It just...freaks me out." He reached up with one hand to rub at the back of his neck, running his fingers across the stitches that were back there, while his other hand still held the lammit.  

NeoSeussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm
"Mrrr . . . Know feeling." He too touched the stitching about his neck, knowing that all it took was a bad hit to knock his head off; and everyone knew how much zombies didn't like being headless. "Well if is just so, just say? Shouldn't be big deal if good friends. N-Next time, show arm?"

Alex was quite lucky that unless someone blatantly told him about it, for the most part he couldn't read between the lines - at least, as far as relationships went.

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:41 pm
iStoleYurVamps

"Oh... sounds interesting. I almost forgot elementals could be counted as ghosts..." She trailed off, staring at the Lammit in King's hand. My my, he was a quick one, wasn't he?

A Lammit jumped over her head, but Gene failed to jump and catch it in time. Laaaame.

"I'm a doppelganger. You know, copy someone's appearance, pass by them where no mirrors are, freak them out. It's pretty fun." She grinned for the first time since class started, thinking of the few times she'd actually lived up to her species by freaking out her classmates. Good times, those were.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:54 pm
He smiled. "So you can change your appearance? A good skill to have. I would guess you can mimic the appearance of the dead, thus, starting humans? My tribe is more..." He searched for the word. "Close contact." A lammits were around him, and the one in his hand wiggled in protest.

Carhop Calvalier

Lucyal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:07 pm
Chobi_Chocobo
Charm Roll

Hel stared at the protection charm in her hand with a grim, determined expression. She then cracked a bit of a smile. Mot would die right now. He would seriously dissipate. He was sooo afraid of these things…

The ghoul blinked as one was then suddenly applied her to cheek. Oh. “Ah yes…” She undid the wrapping on hers, and then stuck it firmly to Charlie’s forehead. Seemed like a good place for it, and of course, being Hel, she applied it to Charlie's head confidently and rather well.  

Lucyal
Crew

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm
Charlie grinned from ear to ear at Hel.

"Alright lets do this then!" Everyone seemed hyped about some sort of creature. Charlie reached a long sleeved arm out to grab one only to completely miss.  
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:29 pm
Now the pink haired demon was starting to get annoyed. He whipped his long sleeved arm towards one of the creatures only to slap him self harshly in the face. It was a total fail.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:30 pm
Charlie rubbed his face where the sleeve had smacked and tried the exact same thing as before only to get the exact same results. Sleeve whipping was not the way to go.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff