Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm
Dean froze and blushed deeply when she did that. "Heh, t-thanks." he said shyly while scratching the back of his head and smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:13 pm
"Heh." Belle looked down with a blush from how he acted. She wasn't sure if he just felt that was awkward or if he blushed from the physical contact; But when she looked back at him he was smiling. "and you're cute too." She looked away blushing again. She really wasnt used to this.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 pm
((Three characters and I don't know what to do with any of them...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:14 pm
(yeah, I hate that. Just do something, lol. Even if it's something simple. )  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:16 pm
((I'm tempted to have Stoirme come and ruin Belle and Dean's little cute moment they're having...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 am
Otakon BK
[Actually he was talking to Reit since the others went to get ice]

...((Oh.... Strike that last part.... guess we'll just..... what were they talking about, again? sweatdrop ))  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:37 am
Ariemea
Otakon BK
[Actually he was talking to Reit since the others went to get ice]

...((Oh.... Strike that last part.... guess we'll just..... what were they talking about, again? sweatdrop ))
[How even David finds it weird how Victor[ia] is in the boys dorm. When he asked facality they said to ask him, but when he did Victor never gave a stright answer. Either changing the subject of saying things like 'I wonder' or 'Don't know']  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 am
((Ooc: I'm a bit behind, dears, but give me an hour or so and I'll post again. The last week has kept me off of Gaia, end of the school quarter and other irl nastiness.
-Jami))

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:16 am
Shiningdragon21
Where's Eternal? Well, I can answer that dear dragon....

User Imageς๏ภภ๏г ๒гאคภ ﻮгเ๓รא
-The Silent Type-

President of the Student Council

Conner talked a bit longer after acknowledging Kael response to his welcome, about the council in general and how voting was run. It was all very basic, very repetitive since it had been on their staff papers as well. It was a short meeting, to be honest, but that didn't matter. The first meeting was always like that, it just sort of always ran that way. Getting it out of the way usually led to a very successful year.

With his little announcements finished Con became quiet again, leaving room for anyone else who wanted to speak. He doubted Tsubaki wouldn't have anything else to say, and He wasn't quite sure about Alexia or Kael. It was best to try and let them talk now.

User Image
Ŧคเภ๒гєคtђ l๏tยש
Watch the World Burn

Professor of Practical and Anatomical arts

Fain had returned to his Hound form after getting out of reach of the sun, entering the science halls on four legs. These were his favorite places, his favorite rooms... Even the ones he'd almost burned down the year before.

His own classroom had remained open despite his absence, and he shuffled in to find his book on his desk where he'd wanted it and everything looking nice and orderly, which just wouldn't do. Skeletons are not meant to be in one place...

-----What followed can only be explained as a tidal wave of bones and various medical supplies, canine laughter, and a complete abomination of the human, griffon, and elephant forms.-----

When his room was finally prepared, Fain could breath easily. It looked almost as organized as it had before, from the outside, but as any of his past students knew there was no such thing as keeping things in a single place. Skeletal remains were crammed into cabinets, drawers, and onto desks; books were stacked haphazardly by-and-by; and there was a lingering smell of brimstone.

Perfect.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 am
(lol go ahead)

Dean smiled happily and gave Belle a hug. "Thanks Belle. You're very sweet." he said softly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 am
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

"Taking your own advice?", Stoirme asks Dean, seemingly appearing from nowhere despite her rather unique hair color that one would think would make her stand out a bit more. The advice she was referring to being him saying she needed a boyfriend.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:51 am
"Uh" Belle didn't have time to respond when the girl Dean was talking to earlier popped out of no where. "Oh, uh..".she didn't know what to say, she was tongue tied. So she just shut her mouth and decided to stop trying.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 am
((Does Belle know Stoirme's a teacher? Cause from the way you've been posting it looks like it doesn't))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 pm
(No, she doesn't. Since she's new here and not used to all these different races, I figured she shouldn't.)  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 pm
Dean blushed and let go of Belle before he was yelled at. "Heh, I guess you could say that." he said with a smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff