Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 pm
((Well, if the power's actually on still, then this'll do.))

Sciz stumbled into what appeared to be the fuse box. He forced it open and managed to get power back to the basement. The lights flickered on and he rushed back to the armory and locked the door. He looked around and grinned at the massive amount of untouched weaponry, and then noticed an intercom system. He took the microphone that was hooked up to it and pressed the button. "Testing..." He figured that the intercom system could probably be up, but he couldn't be sure.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:09 pm
((Zere's no power. How suspicious... OR OBVIOUS!))

Dust shook his head. "Either way, I want you. Makes no difference." He said, now holding Midnight tightly.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:39 am
((Ah, Richthofen. What a crazy son of a b***h.))

((Also, she never said it was Frost, just a voice. So don't assume.))

Fenrir nods and draws Thanatos, hefting Rain and inching towards the door. He looks in through the window, but could only see curtains covering the beds. But there was a shadow behind one, but he couldn't make out who it was. His powers had left him a long time ago. He unlatches the door and slowly creaks it open. Inch after inch, he advances toward the curtain, reaching it and pulling it aside.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:51 pm
What had seemed to be Frost turned out to be Haven. The pressure and stress of this situation had caused the 14 year-old's mind to snap. She laughed insanely, her fur pitch black and her eyes glowing red. She looked at Fenrir, and tried to lunge for him, but thick leather straps held her down. "Hehehe~♪...You came for me~♪ Put me out of my misery~♪" She said in a sing-song voice, her eye twitching.

Midnight looked at Dust, her mind utterly confused. She had one more question. "Why here, why now?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm
Spyke sighs heavily. He was just glad that it wasn't his sister but instead was Haven. He calmly walks up to her and slaps her hard across the face. "Calm down now, kid. This is no time to go nuts. so pull yourself together."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:38 am
Sawyer hid his face in Briar's chest. He wondered what was wrong with this girl, and if he could help somehow.
Briar held him close, wondering the same thing herself. She wanted to step closer, but at this point, she wasn't willing to let Sawyer out of her sight for a nanosecond.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:26 am
Fenrir stepped in and pulled Spyke away, "Now is not the time! Let me deal with her. Just give me a few minutes." He turns to Haven, and crouches to her level, "Hey, Haven, are you okay? What happened?" he asks in a gentl voice, trying to get her to calm down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:40 am
Sciz slammed the microphone back into the hook that was holding it. "Bah, guess I have to find another way to get their attention." He looked around the armory for something loud enough to be heard throughout the castle and took a grenade. "Maybe this'll work?" He pulled the pin and tossed it outside of the armory, slamming the door and running from it before the grenade exploded. He started listening to see if anyone heard.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:44 pm
BOOM! Boom... boom... boom...

Powers or not, listening was a skill; a skill that Sawyer happened to be very, very good at.
He tugged on Briar's shirt and whispered, "Did you hear that? It was a big 'boom!' What happened?" Briar sighed and replied, "I didn't hear anything. You're just freaking yourself out. Don't worry."
"But it was a-"
"A 'boom,' I heard you. Just relax."
"Y-yes, Briar."

Sawyer knew he heard something; he had to figure out how to get Briar to believe him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 pm
Midnight jumped at the sound of an explosion, her fur fluffing out in all directions. "WHAT THE ******** teen just grinned at Fenrir, her eyes giving off a blood red glow. "Hehehe~ Me? I'm perfectly fine, except for insanity~" She laughed, pulling at her bonds. "The Queen, however, the girl you seek...She is quickly growing weak~"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:33 pm
Spyke looks at Fenrir. "I'm giving you a important order...you must follow it no matter what. Find my sister now!" He then looks at Haven while still talking to Fenrir. "As soon as you take care of Rain's wounds...take Rose and go and find my sister...this is a order from me Prince Spyke Hedgecat." He then speaks to the 14-yr old girl. "Haven..a part of you is still sane...I like to ask this part a question...do you want me to end it for you?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:57 am
Fenrir nods to the first part of Spyke's request. "I will find Frost if it is the last thing I do." But to the second thing he said, he steps between the two, "No! No one is killing anyone. Normally, it would be her decision, and even though I would try my damnedest to stop her, it is ultimately her choice under sane mind. But obviously, she is not in acceptable mental aptitude. She needs to calm down, and regain her rational thought before she can make that decision. Right now, she doesnt know what is even going through her head, much less whether or not she should live. Of course she will say yes, because then his pain will end. But that pain can be overcome in other ways than killing her!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm
Sawyer clung on to Briar and turned away. This was all so scary, like one of those movies that he caught Rim watching every so-often. Sawyer could still hear him laughing at the victims' pain...
"Don't hurt her," he said very quietly, "Th-there's too much Hurt already."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:41 pm
"Oh, please kill me..." Haven said with a nod and a creepy smile. "End my pain and misery~ No more suffering, no more pain~"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:30 am
"No. You are going to make it. You are going to be fine. Trust me." says Fenrir, a little miffed at Spyke, but he understood where he was coming from. But he wasn't going to let such a good friend die like that.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff