Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:28 am
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
Hope the kind

MetalRocker11712

"Wait, what?!" Zola gulped. Sleeping with her?! Nami?! "B-B-But I didn't-W-Waitr a second Shira..Agh not the rain!" The rather embarrassed teen went after her. "Shiraaa, I haven't slept with her!!"

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami gave a deep sigh as the two left the room and she was left to finish of what remained of her hot chocolate, honestly the girl felt guilty from the way her sister had put her harsh words together. In a way, Shira called her disguisting like some vile creature that Zola should never touch and it also seemed that she didn't want Zola to be with her just because of age. Age....it was cruel thing from where the public saw it, to see an adult with a young girl would only get you some rotten faces or someone might just beat you up for dating someone so young. But her sadness turned to anger when she called him a 'perv' Zola was nothing like that for he was a good and honest man who Nami loved to the bone.

With nothing to do and unsure whether her love would ever come back she finished her cup as she made her way around the house, looking for the condoms Zola was going to use tonight. Eventually finding them Nami took the box and went inside the bathroom and took one out, it felt strange in her unexperienced hand. Peering at the directions on the back of the box Nami ripped off the wrapper of the condom and tried her best to follow the directions.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:22 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu had fallen asleep on the train. Slowly she was on her way out of their lives probably for good. She wouldn't know what might happen to her sisters and brother but she figured the family would survive without their weak link.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:46 pm
Hope the kind

MetalRocker11712

Candice Cakes

Zola would approach Shira, taking off his shirt and attempting to drape it over her before crouching to her level. "...Sryu, listen to me... I'm still a virgin, okay? I haven't done it with anyone." he admitted. "...Besides, even I would think twice about doing it with a teenager. Hell, she's making me think twice... But in any case, it'd be bad if our doctor got sick... Come on, Sryu..." He took her hand, before pulling her into his signature bridal carry. "It's cold as hell out here, heheh."

He never noticed it, but he looked good carrying any woman.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:52 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nina could hear the faint steps of someone coming home but with all the rain she couldn't be sure if it was Zola, the rapist or some unknow person she had or had not met before. Relinquishing herself from the condom she made her way to the doorway and tried to peer through the rain as she could make out a faint silhoutte of a figure but whether it was her Zola was a mystery.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 am
maru-shadow
Hope the kind

MetalRocker11712

Candice Cakes

Zola returned to the house, catching Nami at the doorway. "Guess you were worried. No need though. What we'll need is a few towels though.." He smirked. "We're soaked!"

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami nodded her head as she looked at the two, soaked to the bone most likely so Zola didn't need to ask as she brought in a couple of towels from the laundry room. She handed one to Zola and to her big 'sis'. "Both of you need to change or else you'll catch a cold," she excalimed, worried about thier health.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:33 am
Shira was silent. She didn't move. Zola kissed the other two. She knew he did. Shira avoided looking him in the eyes. She was afraid she would start crying again. The baby blue robe hung loosely around her waist and her lacy, black bra was visable through the soaked, thin fabric. He long silvery hair was damp and left droplets of rainwater on Shira's cold skin. She blinked a few times, trying very hard not to cry. Finally she spoke. "I used to be a virgin, Zola. But that was taken from me by force. Try having that happen to you, walk home in the rain, and then find out that the one person you ever loved was in love with a younger sibling. Then you would see what kind of crap I'm dealing with." She shoved herself out of Zola's arms and limped into her room again.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:41 pm
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
Hope the kind

MetalRocker11712

Candice Cakes

Zola could only stand there. "...Ugh..." He went into a pocket in his jacket. Everything was becoming so tiring now. "...Nami... Do you remember.. How depressed I was when my hair was green?" he asked as he toyed with a vial of dye removal.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami looked up at Zola his face lost its vigor, its life and at this sign the girl worried about her man. The young girl placed a soft hand atop the vial, grabbing it as she loosened it from his fingers, "Zola lets go to bed, I think the best thing for all of us is some sleep." Nami carried her 'sister' as best as she could to her bed within her bedroom, once making sure that she was tucked it the girl closed her door and walked back towards Zola. "Zola...what are you thinking?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:01 pm
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
Hope the kind

MetalRocker11712

Candice Cakes

Zola blinked."...Uhm... I was thinking..." He looked to a wall. "...We have to find Yutaki... Or whatever she's calling herself now... Y'know, so we can visit her for Christmas or something..." Zola looked at Nami. "...You wanna come with me to find her? Shira can come too." he smirked.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:37 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu woke up a few hours later at her stop. She stretched and she stepped out of the train looking out into the sea side town she had wound up in. Umibe was a small fishing town she read about once, she had always wanted to live here. Or a place like it some nice quiet town where she would just start a new. And with her new style it seemed perfect, she had her small bag of clothes and she walked over the the nearest hotel. She asked for a room for a while she would pay by the week. They didn't argue and her new start would soon begin.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:20 am
User Image

Shira peered out o her door and looked at Zola and Nami. "I'm sorry," she said just loud enough for them to hear. She was dressed in a chocolate blouse with a pair of darkwash jeans and a pair of worn Converse. Shira slung a dark jacket over her left arm and walked up to her "siblings". She wasn't sure how she felt anymore. She was numb inside and a slight aching filled her chest. "I'll drive, if that's okay. I have my composure back so I can, if you want, Zola,"Shira said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:22 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Finding Yutakin wouldn't be so easy since she had a way of hiding her trail which was one reason why she was so good in stalking Zola, "Where do we even start? She knows exactly where we are but she left no indication where she could possibly be, for all we know she could go to some city and live the life of a hobo." Nami gave a small sigh before placing the vial into her pocket, "I sure aint going to leave you alone Zola especially not alone with my sister's." She flashed a smile to both of her adopted brother and sister, leading them by the hand to the doorway.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:02 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu had already gotten comfortable in her room and the sun was rising, she nodded to the sky and she took a fast shower before she went out to look for a job. She had been an editor and here they had a newspaper, it should be easy enough to get a job. She did think of her sisters and brother but she figured they would never find her. Yuu was good at covering her tracks and making sure she was under the radar. She sighed to herself as she filled out job applications to everywhere that was hiring.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces