Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:27 pm
emotion_jawdrop emotion_awesome

*coughs* Well sadly not everyone can have a sense of humor it seems. User Image At least it was only temporary. Lord knows what would happen to us if we could never see our spunky Kai for more than an infinite time. Remind me to get you one of those pillows to make you feel better. Either that or find some new cosplays for you to look into *COUGH HACK* SEKIREI*COUGH HACK!*User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:04 pm
I still have my pack mule if anything ever happened to my main account which I activated out of boredom and stalked Tes' art thread since muley isn't a member of this guild.

but but... I finished my art of Blue today! It's been bugging me for so long emotion_drool

User Image

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:36 pm
Cuuuuuuuute! Love! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:43 pm
I think its funny they make s**t like that then get mad when gaian's actually use it. rolleyes If they didn't WANT it to be sexual, then they wouldn't make overtly sexual items or poses. stressed rolleyes So retarded.

Glad you're back, Kai! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm
Yeah I know. Gaia should make certain items view-able/usable only to the 18+ crowd if they are going to get butt hurt about it like that. It's like the tobacco item ban all over again. scream

Thanks Damey whee

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:54 pm
cat_rolleyes I've seen avi's like that all over the place. They've gotta know that people are going to put the items together that way if they make them.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm
rolleyes True story, on all accounts.

-glomps Kai- whee heart emotion_hug

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:14 pm
Oh man, that avatar xd I remember you having that before and laughing so hard at it rofl  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 pm
That was one of the best avatars I've ever made. Lusty Scoundrel + Box of Totally Innocent Objects make for a pretty good combination. People in towns were getting all uppity with me because they thought I haxed Gaia and pasted a pron picture over my avatar. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:17 pm
rofl rofl You can make all sorts of pron avatars with items, like this  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 pm
There isn't a smiley for how much I just laughed. rofl <- This just doesn't cut it right now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:46 pm
Good news everyone... damn it Farnsworth get out of my head. I posted my new Kai art in another guild to try and get a price check to see where I am artistically because people there buy a s**t ton of art so know generally what people sell for and from one person I got this:

Quote:
In my opinion, I would pay 1 million.

I took him up on it. emotion_awesome So I actually have to make something amazing like I would only for myself >>;  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:44 pm
No! I'm cutting you off right there. You have to do something for yourself first. Don't make me get out the handcuffs mad .... or do emotion_awesome twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:48 pm
ninja Good to see you back, Kai. And TES, put the fluffy pink cuffs away ~ those are for Ry...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image

Trust me I'm doing this just as much for myself as him at this point. emotion_awesome I really like how the neck turned out, but I'm just going to cover it up with clothes so I wanted to keep something to remember it by. I really need to fix all of the lower body though. :/  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games