Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Entrace Gate, and Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:07 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Jenny Lancaster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jenny braced her gun staff up against the bench as she sat down only really doing it because the dragon didn’t really give her much choice and crossed her legs and placing her hands in her lap as she irritatingly regarded the dragon and listened to whatever it was he wanted to tell her. After listening to him she couldn’t help but be somewhat more annoyed than she was with Bane and sighed as she put her left hand on her face and rubbed her eyes a moment, her eyes had returned to normal, still pissed he kidnapped her but wondering what was going on, when Bane told her she was gorgeous when she was pissed it caused her to shake her head in annoyance, once again someone couldn’t help but hit on her, but before she could say anything his attention had already changed to someone who’d poked their head out and had a quick conversation with Bane before they took off to find someone who’d meet her, at this point there was only one person at the moment but that idea quickly was pushed aside when he finally introduced himself which caused her to look at him shaking her head as she grabbed the gun staff and allowed it to extend and simply leaned up against it “great a retired dragon king” she mumbled as she finally spoke more clearly and looked at him “look I get this is a sanctuary, hell before getting here I had no idea what it was I was walking into, but at this point it matters not whether you have me or not I’m not the one calling the shots, the one who is isn’t likely to abort a mission like this simply because it is a sanctuary” Jenny sighed as she looked at the ground at this point.

But it doesn't mean i have to behave like one

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bane shrugged then tilted his head at her, "Then maybe you should consider a different employer," he said simply then turned his head towards the door again. He could hear someone coming and was hoping that he'd get a little help here.

"By the way... I can admit to your attractiveness, even admire it. But that doesn't mean that I'm hitting on you. Much like the demons and elves, when someone is attractive, we tell them so. When someone is making an effort to look good, we show our appreciation and let them know that effort wasn't in vain. Telling you that you're gorgeous when you're pissed off is simply telling the truth," he added without looking at her.

Basically, he puffed her up then shot her down at the same time...

Bast exited the door first then turned to lift her face for a kiss for Desmond, giving a pleased purr when he simply cupped the back of her head and took over her mouth for a moment. He left her breathless and took her a moment to recover, allowing him to move past her.

Bane simply raised an eyebrow over it, his swirling eyes assessing Bast briefly. Apparently, while he'd been gone, more Hylarr had been found... He found that surprising in and of itself. It made him wonder what else he'd missed...

"Ah... You must be Bast. Pleased to meet you. I'm sure Sebastet is glad to have another Hylarr around. HellBane BlackHeart. I found this one with an armed group that looked like they were up to no good. So I 'invited' her over here for a chat. Now that you've shown up with assistance, I can go see what condition my home is and see about finding my daughter," he explained then got to his feet with the intent to leave.

Bast held up a hand to stall that move, "Sasha is living in the dragon islands, the one with all the crystals. She's a healer now. There was a message a couple of days ago that her mate had been killed. For some reason, the angel that sent the message didn't want to deliver it to Sasha," she shrugged one shoulder over that one, "Considering she tends to fry their wings when they show up, I think the angels are avoiding her," she added then watched as Desmond approached Jenny.

She left her to him and concentrated on the dragon, "If you give them a little bit, I'm sure the servants will have your cave set back up for you. For now... We may need a little help with that group you saw..." she offered him simply.

He settled back down at the news, finding it to be a little overwhelming for a moment. His daughter had moved on, and now suffered another defeat. But he still wasn't sure about seeing her again... He hadn't left under the best circumstances, after all...

He gave a nod and turned towards the islands mentioned, "Thank you for the news... I'll have to think about that one for a bit... Just... Just give me a moment...." he said softly, thinking hard.

Bast gave a nod to him then moved over to Desmond when he held his hand out to her, taking that hand and letting him pull her under his arm, her hand sliding around his waist as she snuggled into him. Of course, it wasn't hard to miss the Marks they carried... Or the fact that she was very nervous about meeting a member of his family....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:43 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond
Jenny Lancaster

Jenny couldn’t help but agree with the dragon though his straightforwardness did surprise her a bit thought before she could say anything her eyes followed Bane’s eyes towards the door and stood up shaking her head annoyed to see him here, she knew based on the scent that he was here but she had hoped that she nose was wrong, putting her hands on her hips as he walked up to her and looked nervous “hey Jenny long time no see” she stepped up to him pointing a finger at him “what are you doing?” Desmond shifted uneasily as he stood there scratching his head and replied “well…” Jenny’s eyes narrowed as she sighed and stepped towards him grabbing his head and shook her head “and what’s this?” Desmond didn’t have to say anything when she let go seeing Bast approach Desmond bringing her close to him and just looked at her. Sighing again it wasn’t hard to tell what he had when she saw her and just looked annoyed as she shook her head and simply regarded Bast a moment before she looked at Desmond “damn it Desmond what am I going to do with you” he shook his head and replied “well you could calm down a moment and let me explain” Jenny just sighed and replied “no need to I can tell what’s happened, though I’ll need an explanation as to what’s going on later” her face softening a little she pried Bast away from Desmond and pointed at the ground “would you wait here a moment” the confused look on her face, but Jenny stepped over to Desmond abruptly and grabbed him instantly “you are such an idiot!” she slammed a fit into his stomach taking the air out of him and grabbed his hand her foot sweeping Desmond’s out from under him causing him to flip hitting the ground suddenly and just shook her head as he laid there a moment “HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!” Jenny shook her head and replied “because I can moron! you didn’t even wait before we all got together next before giving your bond to a mate mate, a heads up before it happened would have been nice little brother” she shook her head as he complained and looked at Bast who looked a bit shocked and stepped up to her and simply offer a hand “hi there, I’m Jenny, that idiots big sister, don’t worry about him he’ll be fine” “sis would you…” Jenny threw him a glare which caused him to be quiet and just got up Jenny turning her attention back to Bast and continued “it a pleasure to meet you” she leaned in and gave her a friendly hug and just whispered “and welcome to the family” Desmond looked at Jenny confused and cleared his throat “ can I say something?” Jenny let go of Bast and looked at him and just shook her head “sure you can speak, and answer a question you didn’t do anything foolish did you?” Desmond just raised his hands and replied “what No! of course not why would you think that?” Jenny narrowed her eyes as she looked at him and pointed at Bast’s feet “Desmond that may have healed but I recognize that kind trauma anywhere what did you do?” Desmond was surprised she could pick that up so easily just from looking at her and sighed “alright, alright, it was because of me that she got hurt to begin with, i… mistook her for my target” “WHAT!” she looked at Bast and back at Desmond and back at Bast again “and you still bonded with this idiot, you’re very forgiving though that’ll have to be looked at later it’s obvious that idiot didn’t know what he was doing when he tended to your injuries” Desmond sighed and stepped up to her “gee thanks” Jenny grinned and replied “you’re welcome” Jenny chuckled and looked at Bast and gently lifted her hand where her mark started and looked at it a moment following it up to her shoulder and nodded in satisfaction “well hun, you may have bonded with an idiot but he at least did a good job at leaving his mark, as for the ankle of yours I trust it’s alright, Desmond might be an idiot at times but there’s no question about his skills with a bow” she smiled and looked at Desmond a moment before she continued “now pleasantries aside can someone tell me what happened to my team that likely came here” Desmond raised his hand and she shook her head and sighed “really!” he nodded and replied “well they didn’t give me much choice they attacked here, was fortunate that they didn’t have any munitions for me else I might not have” Jenny looked at him suddenly and didn’t waste any time forcibly putting Desmond on the bench and pulled his shirt off looking at the fresh scars he had and growled “Desmond for once in your life could you try and not get shot” she sighed as she tossed him his shirt and made him put it back on and just stood there “well the good news is you’ve healed nicely though based on the one that went through your shoulder it wasn’t anything to serious, those scars should fade after a while” she looked at Bast and smiled lightly “looks like you’ve got your work cut out for you” Jenny stepped over to the other side of Desmond and sat down next to him and just looked at Bast.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:52 pm
Wolfe Garm

Jenny was lucky Bane was about as fast as Bast was. And that Desmond knew how to keep his mouth shut...

But when she finally sat down, Bast offered a smile and moved to stand in front of her, "In truth, most of that was my intention. The Run, I mean. I had a feeling he was after my Guardian, but not much is known about her so I deliberately led him on a chase to keep him away from the castle. I also meant for him to take me down. Admittedly, not entirely in the way it happened, but still intentional. After that, what happened, happened. I knew he was the right one when I caught his scent on the second day of him chasing me. If he'd been an actual Hunter, the chase would have been alot shorter and he wouldn't have survived it," she explained, a rolling purr to her voice as she moved a little closer to Jenny.

Desmond started to look a little worried...

"But there's one thing I have to point out..." she started... Then she moved like lightening and had Jenny up against the wall with Bast's hand at her throat and her claws threatening her skin, "You hit him one more time without warning me first and I will cause major damage to you. Sister or not. He's now my Mate and I will protect him from anyone. Even family," she growled out then let the female go when Desmond finally put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her back.

Her tail was lashing behind her in her agitation and she turned a low growl onto him, "And if you let anyone hit you like that again, without warning me, be prepared for them to become a pincushion," she told him simply.

From behind them, the dragon gave a deep chuckle, "I learned a very long time ago... Don't ever piss off a Hylarr female... They will make sure that you live to regret it..." he said simply then tapped Desmond's shoulder with one claw and dropped four daggers into his outstretched hand, "Might want to disarm her before she meets any other family," he suggested with a shrug.

He looked past them to Jenny and decided that she wasn't going to be leaving so he shifted his form. One moment, he was a huge dragon. The next, he stood a little over six feet with long, straight black hair that fell to his waist, perfectly tanned skin, muscular without being overdone, black t-shirt, black jeans and boots. He was also wearing an ankle-long coat over it all that he slid off and dropped over a bench in a casual movement then turned to face them, revealing that he still had the metallic swirl to his eyes, now in a calm golden tone.

"Why don't we see about something to eat while we discuss what's going on and what to do about it?" he suggested, his voice a beautiful baritone in this form.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:38 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

In the split second that Bast had Jenny pinned to the wall a knife was already in her hand and held at an angle that would allow for a swift entry through her rips to her heart and just grinned. Desmond shook his head and placed the daggers on the bench a moment and stepped over to Bast and Jenny Desmond got Bast’s attention and just pointed down “she’s quick had Jenny actually thought her life was in danger you wouldn’t have had time to speak, and sorry I should have mentioned that that she likes to push buttons just to see what kind of reaction she’d get, my life wasn’t really in any danger though admittedly I wasn’t entirely expecting her to do that” Jenny chuckled “sorry hun but I think you’ll do just fine, the pack doesn’t let just anyone into our ranks without knowing what they are made of” Jenny put away the dagger and waited for Bast to ease off, once she did Jenny stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Bast and gave her a hug as well as whispered into her ear “we’ll have to spar sometime, think you’d make quite a formidable opponent to face off against, and don’t worry that won’t happen again, the others aren’t as wild as I am” she stopped and stepped away and watched Bane a moment noting his new appearance and couldn’t help but shake her head at him before she looked at Desmond a moment before she looked back at Bast and continued “for now if you’ll let me I would like to check that injury a moment.” She paused when she sensed someone and looked over towards the door and noted people walking towards them.

As Ashigaera followed Sebastet through the doors into the courtyard with pipe in hand and was tinkering with it a moment while they walked glancing up to see Bane but also Bast and her obvious new mate as well as a woman who looked like she was wearing a similar uniform as the one’s who were disposed of from the armory and looked up at Sebastet and spoke up “looks like we’ve got someone from that group here, should I get rid of her?” she had a smirk on her face as she finished tinkering with her pipe and grabbed a small pouch filled with tobacco her favorite and filled it a moment, the aroma was wonderful and tasted great after she lit it up. Once finished she put the pouch away and lit it up with a match that came out of nowhere and took a deep draw of it before releasing it and enjoyed the flavor as they walked closer to everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:01 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bast just shook her head, "She may have been quidk with that dagger, but she wouldn't have done more than graze me with it," she pointed out to Desmond then rolled her eyes as she was hugged again, "If you think I'm good, Jenny... You should see my teachers in action..." she suggested, knowing that it was highly unlikely that she'd ever manage to get a hit on Gypsy or Sebastet. And it was very debatable on Blade.

Then she turned her head to watch Sebazstet coming outside with Ashigaera and Khajhan following her, closely followed by the elf. She thought her name was Arqden, or something like that.

She simply let Jenny look at the back of her calf where Desmond had gotten her with the blunted arrow, knowing that she wouldn't see anything but some missing fur. She hadn't even scarred from it and there was no bruising, so it was no issue.

Bane gave Sebastet a nod then turned his smile on Arqden, showing that he appreciated how beautiful she was. From there, he simply winked at the familiar. He was an equal opportunity flirt, after all.

Then he got blindsided as Sebastet simply walked up to him and punched him across the jaw hard enough to spin his head around and pull a grunt from him. He put a hand to his jaw as he turned back around and blinked a moment, "Good to see-" he started, then she hit him from the other side.

"We all thought you were dead, Gecko! You go off like that and expect to come back and pretend like everything's fine? I don't think so...." she growled at him then turned to Ashigaera, "As for you... No. She's going to help us with the rest of them. Them, you can have fun with. But if they're hybrids like Desmond and this one? Leave them alone," she said firmly enough that not even the familiar was going to push it.

Bast frowned at Sebastet's behaviour and guessed what was going on easily. She simply moved for Khajhan and pulled him off to the side, "You have to let her Run. Soon. Or she's going to get worse. You can catch her easily with the shadows. But she needs the run, needs to be chased..." she told him softly, knowing that Sebastet's temper was only going to get worse if she didn't let off some steam...

She didn't say anything else as she moved over to Desmond and tried to distract her guardian, "Seb? This is Jenny. One of Desmond's sisters," she made the introductions then watched as Bane simply pulled himself around and glared at the striped Hylarr female, "You're lucky we're such old friends, cat... That hurt..." he growled out, his golden eyes now swirling with bronze and a red molten tone as he tossed his hair back over his shoulder and fingered his jaw.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:05 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Khajhan simply looked at Bast and shook his head “that might be young one, but that’s a decisions for her not me, tradition dictates that I must watch her, if she truly wishes to run and be chased, that is for her to decide when such a thing should happen not I” Khajhan turned his attention back to Sebastet whose temper hadn’t cooled much and did wonder why she chose not to try.

Ashigaera shivered slightly and just nodded looking at Bane and just nodded before stepping over to him and shook her head “can’t say you didn’t have that coming, you’ve been gone a long time” she drew a little from her pipe and blew it out a bit before offering the pipe to him and just watched with some mild amusement.

Jenny content with the where Bast had been hit was somewhat surprised when Sebastet slammed her fist into Bane and when Bast introduced her to Sebastet just offered a hand and spoke up “pleasure to meet you, I’m Jenny Lancaster” Desmond stood there and just kept quiet as he stepped over to Bast and just stood there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:09 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bane frowned and shook his head a bit, "The Frenzy... You know what that is, Seb..." he started then frowned harder at her. He reached forward and tilted her head slightly with a finger. He swore softly when he noted the Mark changing back to her regular fur pattern and lowered his hand. He thought hard and glanced over at Khajhan then at Bast and the others, then back to Sebastet.

Then he took a risk and stepped to the side, taking Ashigaera with him, "Go..." he said simply, his voice soft and his expression showing complete understanding of what she was going through. Unlike the others, he knew why her temper was so short.

She paused to frown at him then looked down at Ashigaera and pointed to the ground, "Stay in the castle. Please," she told her softly.

Bast shook her head a bit and looked over at Jenny, "Let's go get something to eat. We haven't eaten yet. Might as well show you around a bit on the way," she suggested and took Desmond's hand to head for the door. Whatever was happening out here, she wanted no part of. Too much drama. And she had enough of her own to deal with...

Sebastet gave none of them any warning as she simply took off towards the Gate, then out of it. At the gate, her cloak flared then fluttered to the ground as she demonstrated her true speed and simply Ran towards the forest...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:34 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Ashigaera sighed and nodded “i will, not like i have much time to do anything else with one new arrival and an old one” she pointed a thumb at Bane and just shook her head as she watched Sebastet dart off and looked at Khajhan and sighed “you guys are sure odd” Khajhan looked at Ashigaera and cocked his head slightly “in what way?” Ashigaera looked at Bane and sighed “well for starters it’s not like us Fae are bashful about our feelings towards one another or others” she giggled as she waved and took off in a slow run towards the others and kept pace with them. Khajhan just watched Ashigaera run off and looked at Bane a moment before he walked over to the gate and stopped by the cloak and looked at it a moment before he took off in a dash, his pace swift and as quickly as he took off he disappeared into the shadows and appeared at the border of the forest hot on her trail.

Ashigaera glanced over her shoulder and smiled with some glee before she looked at Bast and spoke up “well that’s one problem resolved, now then, what to do with you” she looked at Jenny who shrugged and replied “don’t look at me like that I’m only here because of the overgrown lizard” Desmond shook his head as he held Bast’s hand and replied “well you’re here now might as well stay, it’s surprisingly relaxing around here” Jenny sighed and looked at the lovebirds “really?” Ashigaera cleared her throat as she stopped in front of Jenny “come now, this may not look like much but it is a great place to live” she smiled as she turned around and continued walking Jenny shook her head as she sighed and just continued on following them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:13 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast gave a shrug of one shoulder as she walked, having no problem holding Desmond's hand on the way, "It is relaxing here. And mostly peaceful. We still get those like your group, the Hunters sent by the Church, and the occasional other bad guy. But it's otherwise a freeing place. From here, you can go just about anywhere. Sebastet can make a portal to the demon realm or the Elven realm. The dragons have a set of islands off the coast here," she paused there and pointed north, "Out that way. The villagers have a ferry that goes out there from time to time now," she paused again and pointed west, "That way, on the other side of the forest, is where the village is. The marketplace is open day and night, and they operate on a barter system that works out well here," she explained as they got to the door.

Bane opened the door for Ashigaera and Jenny then winked at the familiar, "Can you check to make sure they used raw silk for my sheets? Last time I was here, they used smooth silk and I kept sliding out of bed. I also need to make sure that they're using the right lighting down there. Candles are great, but they don't put out much light and I still like to read from time to time. I can take care of my clothes, but I really do need to make sure about the sheets," he started that conversation up, knowing she'd be able to help him with the answers.

Bast frowned at Bane but moved through the door anyway into the reception hall, then out into the garden. She paused there, like everyone did, to see the look on Jenny's face when she saw the garden the first time. Desmond hadn't been that thrilled with it, but she'd known he was distracted at the time.

Bane had a different reaction...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:00 am
a fogged stirred up by the gates of the castle and then it faded as two bodies approaches the gates. a male vanguard with black cape and flowing white hair smitten by the view. he tries to see if it opens but something electric him. he walks back to young woman whom related to him. he look worried but blood thursts as he feel his own blood nearby.

"it seems the owner of the reknowed castle cast a spell on it."

he tries to transform and fly through the gates but some type of sheild bounced him back on the ground. he began to get up but Sayuri came to his aid and have him rest for minute.

'father before i find entrance here. what is the reason you came this island?" she asked him and he now has to speak the truth. he been spread lies this whole time. he really should not be here even if its neutral grounds for monster and humans.

"Well sweetheart, i aam here to start a faction for my own reason. your grandfather whose the cheif of vampires have us all starve on wilderness blood and known the fact well, the oldest traditions about time up. secondly, something here is important to me. true, our brethen rumored be wiped out by hunters. also eating live farmfeed is not going get their attention."

he lowered his head and know good well that this whole island would be overthrown. if he campign every monster to join forces, he simply will not have his wife and more relatives go extinct.

" father Leo, i applaud you but what the heck are you doing sucide?"

he gets away from Sayuri aid and grabs her head. they fley up forced their way through the barrier and landed on the other side of gates. it did sting for the moment but he managed to get past the spells.

"What was that about?" she asked him immediatley.

" None to be explained. i am Clan vampire. i take charge. now let u go find and open window." he said as he walked around outside the castle and Sayuri followed him. she starts to shed a tear and grab hold to his jacket.

"Sayuri."

she looked flushed and worried about her father doings. she shaked her head and begged to return home. he refuse and kept walking. he huffed and stopped at the front door.

"isn't one vampling enoguh for you?"

he turned around and gave her a hug. he then comfort her and stroke her head. it not that he forsake his dad obligations, it the fact his other daughter could be frsh meat out in the island. his love neve seemed to leave his own side.

Wolfe Garm
[/quotee]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:36 pm
Red Gypsy

Kitschura_020

Lidia and ashigaera stood before the two new arrivals, Lidia a bit annoyed for two reasons, one the gate had been closed for some reason and the second an idiot had chosen to force his way through a barrier that could have easily killed him, and for that matter didn’t even ask to come through said gate saving everyone a bit of frustration. Lidia having left a note on her office door so that anyone who needed to speak to her or Ashigaera would know where they were at this moment and came to the courtyard when one of the staff told them that someone was there. Under normal circumstances Lidia might have given a proper greeting but instead her sword was drawn her hand crossbow in her other hand her cloak covering her head from the light and spoke up, Ashigaera simply stood there observing the two who’d entered forcibly but refrained from saying anything since there was little need to “Who are you to enter here through force, were I in any worse of mood I’d have you run through and put to death for forcing your way through, SPEAK FLEDGLINGS! Before I change my mind and kill you where you stand” with those words Ashigaera’s crystals glowed and immediately an ice shelf formed all around them sealing them within the courtyard, anyone wise enough would see that at this point fleeing wasn’t an option or forcing one’s way out either since this ice was magically held, nothing would break it unless Ashigaera or Lidia allowed them to leave, but it was clear Lidia was in no mood for intruders especially after what happened not so long ago. Anyone paying attention from the castle would like notice the shelf there, and as there was only a few who actually knew how to get around her shelf it wasn’t likely anyone would enter there without reason. On the sword, which was a relic at this point in time, held the crest of the Halberstam house upon the blade, a clan of vampires far older than most alive now, and before the intruders was the sole survivor of that house.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:57 am
Leo overheard the woman as he looked her way and hissed his tongue at lydia. his glared red with fear. as he backed away from the crossbow and his daughter Sayuri watched his behavior. she tugged his cloak and tries to calm him down but he bit naive and has no patience for something to be explained to him. so Sayuri sighs and gets in between them and looked at both lydia a her father. she shoved her father back and put her hands infront of the crossbow.

"Please please both of you calm your witts." she been around bunch of vamps who so quick to end lives that they need counseling. "i am sorry for the intruding. we need shelter and my father arrogant as his own clan chief is hot headed."

she tries to pointed the crossbow down with her fingers. " father please tell the lad here that you apolgize."

"Apolllgizzzeeee...!" he scolded under his breath as he walks away and then looks at his daugther. " if a human or foe ever to pointed crossbow or sword at clan vampire officials, they be turned dusted or shred uppp.."

he transformed into bat and hang in the trees. Sayuri started to panic and then went over the tree . she did strong kick and leo fell down. he transform back to his human form.

"GO TELL THAT LADY SORRY, YOUR HEAD BE CHOPPED ONCE RETURNED!"

leo jibbergabbled and talked under breath as he walked up to the crossbow. he looked remorseful and kinda of tired. he patted his daughter head gently. he cleared his voice.

"I apolgith for my rude manners. please do not kill me because i am here on mission. me and my daughter need place temporarily." he said as he kneels down on his knees and saw the detail on the crossbow."the crossbow awfully sharp enough to injured me. i am royalty."

Wolfe Garm

Red Gyspy
{/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:18 am
Red Gypsy

Kitschura_020"

Lidia’s temper was already souring as she listened to them and when the fledgling indicated he was royalty her temper snapped. Dropping the hand crossbow into Ashigaera’s arms who looked at up Lidia and shook her head “gees you had to go that far didn’t you” Ashigaera just looked at the fool and shook her head as Lidia sheathed her sword and marched up to him pointing a finger “let me tell you, Fledgling, you are no more royalty than that child of yours, a child as far as I can see who wasn’t even brought into the clans properly, does your house know you’ve broken tradition when you spawned her, you want royalty you’re looking at one, or better yet the lady of this castle, she is the oldest living vampire here and those blowhards within the clans know it you can’t speak her name without someone recognizing it. And another thing…” Lidia grabbed his shoulder suddenly her grip forceful as her left leg swept his out from under him and planted him on his a** “you call me a lad again and I’ll leave you in ice for a week. Those little nurse maids your father likely had may not have taken offense being called a lad, but I most certainty do, you want to talk to a lady properly, you call us lass, or better yet you address us in a proper manner” Sighing she turned her attention to the child and spoke “child you’ve got a lot to learn about where you stand in the pecking order, but do yourself a favor and don’t take after this b*****d” Looking at the man again she pushed her hood back and looked at him with semi stern eyes and spoke again “since you are going to be staying here for however long you must, introductions are in order, I am Lidia Halberstam of House Halberstam the oldest Vampire clan in existence and the last member of my clan, and you’ll know your place while here” Lidia looked at Ashigaera and spoke up “Ashigaera go ahead and drop the ice, no need to keep it up now that we’re heading inside” Ashigaera nodded and immediately the ice shelf around them disappeared. Ashigaera walked over to them and handed Lidia her hand crossbow who in turn retracted the arms and put it away in the holster designed for it before she looked at the man now on the ground and spoke again “well come on, I’ve got work to do, more so now since you two are here so come along we’ll see about getting you a couple of rooms and a meal, as well as explain the rules you are expected to follow” Ashigaera followed Lidia as she walked over to the front door putting her hood back up so as to keep from getting burnt from the sun and opened it and simply walked in pausing just inside to see what the two children were doing.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:06 pm
After the introducitons from Lydia has been announced and they relieve the ice from leo, he was purely in the grace of a true royal vampire. although he did not appreciate her calling his child to be spawned from within. the girl vampire herself and she is his eldest bourne. he grits his teeth and levitate himself up to the ground. his daughter just tooked his hand and have him followed lydia inside the castle.

his red black eyes never seen castle so enormousness and of history. he heard of something about the oldest living vampire in his time. he never expect to meet a descendant till now. as they walked inside or about too, Sayuri shrugged her father to look up and do his introductions.

"Ughh A descandant of the famous Halberstam. what a wondrous moment and not the best occasion to meet one of her owns." he dust off the rubble and straighten his suit. " i have heard something about your house clan in my life. it truly requisite to meet you.."

he takes in the sight of the courtyard and castle structures. he then began to glooms around his face. "A Lovley castle you have here. my eldest daughter Sayuri Messieurs from the vampire clan elite House of Messieurs. i married her mother whose the daughter of the cheif clan. i myself is from the house of Nightwig."

he became quiet and follows red haired Sayuri to the castle as their prescence stirred up a bit of distress. he scratches his head and thought his tittle meant more out in the dark woods. Sayuri probably knows that he just another clan vampire sworn to protect the clan. she tries to think how Lydia knows about her father second bourne not being birth from vampire. that really odd to her in way.

"father, how did she know that your other spawned not a vampire clan?" she asked him as kept himself mute. he smiled to his daughter cheesy and pat his daughter on the head.

[quote="Wolfe Garm]  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces