Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LizzieTheRose rolled 3 10-sided dice: 4, 2, 2 Total: 8 (3-30)

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 pm
[And the winner is...]  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I gasped for breath as I grabbed the pole signifying the bus stop's location. "God dammit, I need to run more." I panted, falling to my knees. Even though I was tired now, I was still the winner of me and Aaron's little race.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 pm
"I call hax..." Aaron panted, his hands falling to his knees as he stopped to catch his breath at the bus stop. "I wasn't ready there....You got a head start...And you're lucky I'm used to being on wheels rather than running...."

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:50 pm
[And now we wait. I'm heading off anyways. See ya.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 am
((I'm on the computer all ******** day. Not a single damn post from any of ya's! I had the perfect set up for magik involving a car!! But I get off to go watch Avengers with my buddy and oooooh you two get on to post. Plotting behind me back eh!!
P.S. this message is brought to you and paid for in sarcasm and good spirits, no malice or ill intent behind this..))

Maverick looked at the others quite quizically, "Is this normal behaviour?" He watched the other two run around. He was no fool, she liked everything Aaron did, and that's why she fought it so hard. He heard a quote once about love and this scenario played out to it 'The heart has reasons even reason can't understand.' "Well I suppose we should catch up to them," he geustered forward "Ladies first"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:00 am
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Lou let out a little huff, since Aaron had neither confirm nor denied if it was true that their friend had gotten beat up. Then again, maybe he thought it wasn't his place to tell her. That never stopped him before though..
She watched the events play out between the two of her friends, shaking her head slightly as she crossed her arms. At Maverick's question, she turned her gaze to him, a small smile on her face. "Oh yeah.... This is normal behavior." she said, gesturing towards where the two friends had headed. Louisa began walking after her friends, only switching to a light jog when she had reached the sidewalk.

[@ Angel & Zelly: Wow... You two went all out, didn't you?]

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:16 am
"Very normal." Ama agreed, walking calmly towards the others with X. It was still very awkward for her to be with all of them again. She knew she wasn't Lexayy's favorite person, and now she had almost wished the guys made up some excuse to grab Lou instead of her. She was sure things would have ended up better if Lou went instead of her. At the moment Ama just felt out of place, really only finding comfort with her brother by her side as they caught up with the others.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:31 am
Sivlerwolf14

[You should've texted me this then or PM'ed it. cat_xd Communication is key!]

make-a-joke-of-it-all

[Yes. Yes, we did. cat_3nodding ]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:36 am
User Image

☽☾

When the bus pulled up, I shot on before Aaron could and paid the fare. I traveled to the back of the bus, my favorite seat in the whole world, and sat in the seat in the farthest left corner of the bus to stare out the window like I usually did on bus even with my friends, leaving only one seat next to me.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:45 am
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

The brunette made it to the bus stop just in time to see Lexayy through the windows of the bus moving to the back, as usual. She let out a small laugh, seeing as Aaron had lost the little race, and got on the bus before any of the others could make a comment. After paying the fare, she went to the back the same as her friend, expect instead of sitting by her, she took the seat right in front of her. Turning to look at her friend, a grin broke across her face. "Well... That certainly brought back a lot of memories."

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:54 am
User Image

☽☾

I leaned forward to reply to Lou. "Aaron just likes being an a*****e." I said, "He makes things worse on me." I sighed and put my chin on the back on Lou's seat beside her head. The nerdy girl was the only one I had told about my crush because I trusted her completely not to let it slip out. "Though granted, he doesn't know about it, ya know?" I said, sitting back.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:03 am
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

"Yeah, I know." Lou replied, messing with a strand of her hair, twirling it around her finger like she usually did when thinking. It was always a sign that the gears in her mind were working. After a moment she leaned a bit over the seat, staring at her friend. "Is it worst than before you left?" she spoke in a whisper, just in case any of the others got on the bus while the two spoke.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:08 am
User Image

☽☾

"A little bit," I answered in a hushed voice, "But I'm not going to tell him. That would make our friendship more strained than it is at the current moment." I looked out the window at nothing in particular. "Maybe I'll grow out of it soon enough." I said, but not much to Lou at this point, "I mean he's my best friend; he probably just thinks of me as a sister, nothing more."

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:19 am
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

Louisa stared at Alexia Jayy for a minute, going over what she had said. She was right, it wouldn't be the best idea to tell Aaron about the crush at the moment, but that didn't mean she couldn't wait until things got better. When the friendship was at the point it was before, if it ever got back to that point.... "Maybe." she said after awhile, eyes drifting to the window. "But you never know..." she added, settling down in her seat, eyes moving to the window like her friend. Expect, she was staring back in the direction of the school, a ball of emotions appearing in the pit of her stomach.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 am
User Image

☽☾

I looked at Lou again and said, "I know, but I honestly rather wait until he says something about it." I doubted he ever would, but I was just saying it to humor my nerdy best friend. Then, I leaned forward again and saw a little bit of her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games