Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:27 pm
While Shiro and Bugsy were having their pokemon treated by Nurse Joy, Crystal went over to the PC to exchange Zelkova, her shiny Zangoose, for the aforementioned shiny Beedrill. Once that was taken care of she sent out the shiny Beedrill so that Bugsy could examine her while his own pokemon were still being tended to by Nurse Joy. Being the science minded trainer that he is, Bugsy became completely engrossed in measuring the Beedrill's twin stingers, wings, and overall body size while the bug type pokemon quietly tolerated the excessive attention being lavished on her. It couldn't go on forever, however, as Bugsy was eventually called back to the front desk to retrieve his pokemon and then bid farewell to Crystal and Shiro, once again congratulating Shiro on his victory in their Gym Battle while also praising Crystal's shiny Beedrill for looking so lovely and fascinating. Of course, he also praised Crystal for keeping her pokemon in such pristine health, commenting on the sharpness of the Beedrill's stingers as well as how amazingly tame she was.

After that, Bugsy left the Pokemon Center to return to the Azalea City Gym to await more challengers now that his team had been allowed to recuperate under Nurse Joy's supervision. Crystal decided, since she didn't have any other plans for her team at the moment, that she might as well keep her shiny Beedrill on hand for the time being, especially since she'd probably enjoy getting to stretch her wings while traveling through the Ilex Forest once Shiro was rested enough to make the hike.

"So, how are you feeling?" Crystal decided to ask Shiro. "Did you want to wait here another day or do you think you might be ready to head on out into the forest to start heading toward Goldenrod City?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:14 pm
of course, while Crystal was busy with Bugsy, so to speak, he had went to the cafeteria to get some food to eat and a chocolate milk himself, coming back when Nurse Joy had called him for his Pokemon, just as he reached the desk and returned with them he pondered over things tiredly while a ball shook, and sure enough, Lydia had appeared, flying around a bit before settling to float nezxt to her trainer's head "Hiya! oh wow... it's been a while since i've been away from the lab that i didn't realize that i was with Shiro-tan again~" of course, Shiro raised an eyebrow lightly at his Misdreavus before shaking his head "well, as for going through the forest, we probably won't get completely out before nightfall, but it might be best we get as close as we can to either Celebi's shrine or possibly find that Apricot grove and all and check on the apricots i planted way back when."

Nightblade had released himself as well, stretching tiredly "are you sure? you did have some pretty bad nightmares last night, if what you so vaguely told us this morning about..." Shiro shook his head lightly sighing "Nightblade, i told you, i'm usually better off being in nature.. being in towns... put me on edge, -especially- because of that. so of course the nightmares might be worse." of course, Lydia just frowned a bit hearing that "you're still having nightmares, Shiro-tan?" she asked, not realizing he had been speaking as if he understood her and nightblade before she got a minor shock when he turned to her "... can we not talk about my nightmares in public -please-?" of course this led to strange silence.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:22 pm
Snowy was presently relaxing inside his pokeball meaning that he wasn't going to be inclined to make any smug remarks about Shiro's interactions with his pokemon for the moment. Of course, sensing a fellow ghost type in the vicinity was more than enough to get Crystal's shiny Banette to pop out of her own pokeball to flit on over to greet Lydia.

"Finally, another ghost type!" Crystal's shiny Banette flitted about enthusiastically before finally pausing to stare Shiro in the face while looming upside down in front of him. "Still haven't been able to get a good night's sleep, huh? Me neither. My ability is Insomnia after all. Maybe you just need to get hit by some Sleep Powder, Spore, or Hypnosis to really conk you out for awhile."

"Hm," Crystal contemplated why her pokemon was saying. "I think you might be on to something. Since Shiro's physiology has been changed to incorporate attributes from certain pokemon, then it stands to reason that he might have to learn to function like one as well. Maybe we just have to teach him Rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:14 pm
Shiro shook his head, though he was used to ghost pokémon being in his personal space if he hadn't flinched when the Shiny Banette had gotten out and was floating upside down in front of his face "no i haven't Banette, and truth be told, i don't think Sleep Powder will help keep them at bay." he said tiredly, just shaking his head, while Lydia just stared at Shiro still who had apparently spoke directly to the pokémon "you can understand us, like Crystal?" Shiro looked to the Ghost type and nodded a bit, and while Lydia flew around cheering and such about having a trainer who can understand her directly, Nightblade had proceeded to give up a small cough "might be a good idea to teach Shiro rest, but if his nightmares act like he's being affected by.. say.. Darkrai... then it's going to be a while before he'll be able to sleep better than fitfully." Shiro of course gave off a whine and just hung his head in obviousdefeat, showing he was giving up in trying to keep the subject away from him and his own insanity at the moment.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:56 pm
"Anyway," Crystal decided to interrupt the flock of worrying pokemon. "If we want to head into Ilex Forest and reach the Celebi Shrine before nightfall, we should probably leave now. She then looked to Shiro. "You know, since the forest is primarily a habitat for grass and bug type pokemon like Paras and Oddish, it will also be a good place for Black Blaze to get in a bit more training before we reach Goldenrod City. You just have to be careful in case we run into a random Psyduck."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:07 pm
Shiro had looked up from his pouting with an obvious relief of crystal putting the subject away for the moment, though Nightblade looked ready to protest in shiro going, he quickly whipped out the Absol's pokeball and recalled him, before whistling innocently while putting the ball back on his belt "i had actually thought that to be a good idea myself, given Black Blaze, while now a Charmeleon, just evolved recently, meaning i need to work with him to get him used to being a Charmeleon, maybe teach him a few more attacks." he then chuckled a bit while Lydia floated back over "so, what're we waiting for? let's go to Ilex forest!" she said looking a bit giddy to be out and about again, while her trainer looked highly amused despite looking tired and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:40 pm
Crystal decided to lead the way, exiting the Pokemon Center and traveling westward to the entrance to Ilex forest. For now, she thought it would be fine to let her shiny Beedrill and her shiny Banette remain outside of their pokeballs to simply follow along with her and Shiro. Banette, in particular, would be a good pokemon to have around to keep watch at night since she didn't need to sleep anyway thanks to her Insomnia ability. Beedrill, on the other hand, would be useful for easily communicating with the native species of bug and grass type pokemon. Even if Crystal and Shiro could communicate with them easily enough on their own, it was probably best not to startle the wild pokemon in the area with their ability to understand and, in Shiro's case, speak pokemon speak.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:13 pm
Shiro of course paid no mind to the chatting Beedrill and all, given Lydia was not about to let her trainer out of her sight, and Nightblade being worried, both the Misdreavus and Absol were out as well, just trying to keep Shiro distracted from his own mind thankfully, by wanting various things, allowing shiro to pretend he couldn't understand them or speak to them it seemed with a practiced , while they walked along, figuring if they got close enough to the apricot grove he could get those special apricots and all. granted, something in the forest seemed to be familiar to him, almost faintly within his body, which kept him at alert, but otherwise still able to point out where to go if they come up to the grove in the forest first.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:25 pm
Mewtwo was baffled by what he sensed in conjunction with what he saw. There was no mistaking the psychic distress signal he had sensed during the night, but what he had sensed to be a psychic type pokemon appeared to be the aura of a human boy who was now exploring the Ilex Forest. The psychic signature was the same, but Mewtwo couldn't believe that what he had sensed had come from something other than another pokemon.

"You, human, why do you possess the psychic presence of a pokemon?" Mewtwo opted to reveal himself to Shiro, although only he would be able to hear Mewtwo's telepathic communication. Mewtwo had no reason to reveal that he could understand and communicate with human speech based telepathy to the girl that was with Shiro or any of their pokemon. Shiro himself was the only one that Mewtwo had any interest in.

"Eep!" Crystal's shiny Banette was easily intimidated by the sudden appearance of Mewtwo and fled back into her pokeball.

"What the... where did this pokemon even come from?" Crystal was just as surprised to see Mewtwo in the forest as her pokemon were, although her shiny Beedrill was certainly handling the encounter much more calmly than her shiny Banette had.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:43 pm
of course, with the mounting stress over lack of decent sleep, adding in a tiring but productive day at the gym, and his worries over team rocket, Shiro of course did the only thing natural to him, he yelped, jumped backwards, transformed into an eevee, and hid behind Crystal saying in pokéspeak "don't hurt me or take me back to them, i don't wanna go back!?!?!?!" of course, Lydia had also flew back from surprise of mewtwo, but Nightblade, well, he just turned his head to the now hiding eevee Shiro, and face-pawed a bit "aaand now he's back to scared Eevee mode, great... and we have no distractions in Gold around to get him calmed down enough to transform back.." he turned his head to look at Mewtwo with a neutral gaze in the eyes but an annoyed expression on his face.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:44 pm
Mewtwo quirked a brow at Shiro's sudden transformation into a pokemon, specifically a frightened Eevee, as the boy then ducked behind the girl that was with him. Mewtwo could appreciate that his presence could be somewhat intimidating, but the boy's behavior made it clear that he was terrified about something other than just Mewtwo's sudden appearance. Well, as long as he was in such a panicked state, Mewtwo didn't expect there would be any simple way to extract an answer from Shiro so instead he used his psychic powers to probe directly into Shiro's memories.

"I see, so you are also a victim of Team Rocket," Mewtwo still only directed his thoughts to Shiro, although from probing his memory he had seen enough to convince him that unlike most humans, Crystal could possibly be trusted.

Crystal, of course, wasn't getting any of this. She was just staring down a strange and powerful looking pokemon she had never seen before. Even so, she could tell enough just from looking at Mewtwo that the pokemon wasn't being hostile. "Come on Shiro, I don't think this pokemon means us any harm. But, from the looks of it, this guy is only interested in you right now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:15 pm
Shiro just flinched when the intrustion on his mind happened, though he was panicked enough to have his guards lowered, he curled up further into a ball after at least until Crystal started speaking, not to mention Nightblade piping up "Oi! will you calm down Shiro-sama, Team Rocket's not even in the general area!" this led to the Eevee slowly stopping his shaking, before seeming to take some deep breaths to calm himself down a bit, before realizing now the height difference of everyone again and just sweatdropped "... and now i feel like an ant at this height." he said a bit meekly, which had Lydia giggling in the background, though warily staying away from the intimidating pokemon for now.

Nightblade shook his head a bit and moved over to nuzzle the Eevee's cheek "now that you've calmed down, how about returning to normal? nothing is going to hurt you, you know." the Eevee just looked to his Absol Partner, before giving a small nod, and padding a bit back from everyone before a small flash of light, and Shiro was back to his human self, since he had help workign out Transform anyway "uhm... sorry about that... too much Team Rocket in my life has left me paranoid... -very- scared and paranoid..." he said with a nervous chuckle, while Lydia rolled her eyes "yeah, and you've been having nightmares again because of their latest stuff, from what i've gathered via Nightblade's comments."

Shiro just looked at Lydia with a deadpan face "and how many times have i told you to not talk about that?" of course, the Misdreavus just giggled impishly "about as many times as i've pestered you for a Dusk Stone." of course, this led to Shiro facepalming at his pokémon and just shook his head, before looking to Mewtwo once more "so... may i know who you are?" he asked, curiously and all as he gave a headtilt.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:28 pm
"I am called Mewtwo," Mewtwo spoke telepathically to Shiro. He was still blocking Crystal from hearing his side of the conversation, however. "What I am, however, is a genetically modified clone of the mythical pokemon Mew that was created by Team Rocket Scientists many years ago now in a lab on Cinnabar Island. It would seem that the same genetic material used in my creation must have been used to 'enhance' you with pokemon DNA." Mewtwo supposed it wasn't too much of a stretch to go from genetically modified pokemon to genetically enhanced humans with pokemon DNA. It was the sort of thing Team Rocket was likely to do. And yet, it seemed strange given that the old Team Rocket had long since disbanded. Apparently there were other branches working independently from Giovanni and his subordinates. "In a way, I suppose this almost makes us kindred spirits."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:48 pm
Shiro had blinked when he heard the introduction from Mewtwo, and while he quietly listened, Nightblade returned back to shiro's side, only to feel Shiro's hands shaking ever so slightly, probably from the fact here was proof that Team Rocket was horrid in general, in trying to not only screw with human genes, but to try and create an artificial pokemon for their bidding? that was just... "and i thought them using mew DNA, Ditto DNA, and grafting dozens of Unown in me were bad enough on top of chasing me for so damned long over Raiden..." he said, clearly in pokéspeak of a mew, before he actually caught himself, and slapped his own left cheek to snap himself of his own reverie that made him slip up and revert back to Pokéspeak.

Lydia of course just raised an eyebrow at Shiro and all before deciding to calm herself down now at a somewhat safe distance from the 'kindred spirit' so to speak and piped in on the conversation "so what brings an Artificial Legendary out in the middle of the woods, aside from meeting and spooking my trainer?" she decided to ask the question everyone seemed to not even ask, the Narrator thinks at least.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:51 pm
"Your trainer, as you call him, is the one who called me here. I could hear his distressed psychic cries for help all the way from Cerulean Cave in the Kanto Region," Mewtwo explained to Lydia as he inclined his head toward her. "I think I also understand now why his psychic cries were able to reach me. It is likely that the Mew cells implanted in both of us were samples taken from the same fossil. Your trainer and I are now connected. However, it seems that the boy isn't yet in control of his own psychic powers."

Crystal could only hear one side of the conversation and so she leaned against a tree to let Shiro and this strange pokemon discuss things more privately while she looked over at the shrine to Celebi, secretly hoping that none of those cute little troublemakers were actually in the vicinity. Crystal really didn't want to be accidentally temporally displaced again right now.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff