Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:15 pm
Otakon BK

Victor laughed. He had a nice laugh, though it had a slight tone of bitter in it. Then again, something had made this guy wary of girls, so it was understandable. After all, Winnie's own laugh tended to have a note of hysteria in it. "I heard, from your friend in the drivers seat. Any specific reason? I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want. It's none of my business."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:01 am
Victor was silent for a moment, "My sister... Aya abused my ever since I remember. When I got into school other girls began to follow her example" Victor said with a somewhat sad tone. "Eventually I became scared of them"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:50 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLEE - WINNIFRED - KURTZER

When Winnie heard about Victor's abusive sister, she felt sick. She could never imagine bullying either her little sister or little brother. "I'm sorry. That is really, really terrrible." [Sorry it's rather short, I've got some profiles I need to get in before I start to pack for camp. I'l be gone Tuesday through Thursday, most likely with no wifi or spare time.]
Otakon BK

Angel in my Dreams

Serrenedy

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:56 pm
[Don't worry about it. Most of mine last night were pretty short too. But I'm at a loss of what to do now so I'll take a moment to let someone else do something]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:32 pm
[I'm kind of knocked out, so yea.]  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:25 pm
Soon the car was parked outside wherever David was asked to go.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:24 am
Serrenedy

[Let's give Serrenedy a chance to post.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:26 am
[Exactly what I'm waiting for]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:10 pm
Serrenedy

[Serrenedy, where are youuuuuu? Well, I'm back from camp. The place was bloody amazing!]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:03 am
((sorry, sorry-ironicly I'm MORE busy since school let out. Posting before I head to work))

Serrenedy
User ImageUser Image

Casey kicked her legs and hummed to a tune that Cain used to hum, she didn't know where it was from, but she was forming ideas on how to ask him, and so only muttered instructions when they were needed. When they arrived at her house, she swung her legs out of the car and steached. "We're HERE!" She rummaged in her purse for a short while before she oppened the door so that they could drag the bodies inside. She noticed Victor belatedly. "VICTOR!!! You're up!" She beemed happily and hugged him as well as she could with Serrenedy in her arms once he got out of the car. "That's a good thing, I was worried about everyone and to be honest, you're the only one that could have helped." Her smile remained on her face even as she proceded to drag Serrenedy upstairs to her once shared room. "This way, we'll dump the bodies in my room, then we can go to the kitchen fo snacks. Just don't go to that room down the hall, that's cindy's room-we all die if we breathe on it"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:09 am
Victor went inside, David provided support since he probably wouldn't be very stable at first, "Was it because of Z?" he muttered. "Ice cubes... or cold water... for some reason nulls the effect of Z" he muttered. David dumped a bottle of ice water on his head. his hair was wet, and no longer stood up as it did... But he was wide awake now. David seems amused.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLEE - WINNIFRED - KURTZER

[I totally understand Serrenedy! Between camp, working concessions at the local rodeos, and the million other things I need to do, life has gotten so hectic! Sorry it took so long to post, but I just haven't been home!]

After Victor revealed tthe horrors of his sister, he kind of fell back to sleep until they reached their desetination, everyone in the car riding in silence that was broken only when Casey gave David instructions. They pulled in front of a house, and started to get out. David picked up Victor, who was awake again, and Casey took the girl with crazy-curly pink hair. Winnie herself carried the remaining girl, as they made their way inside. "This way," Casey called, already upstairs, "We'll dump the bodies in my room, then we can go to the kitchen for snacks." Well, that was most certainly the strangest sentence uttered by someone, ever.

Otakon BK

Angel in my Dreams

Serrenedy

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm
make-a-joke-of-it-all

Casey continnued smiling at the distruction she had unintentionally wrought, when a scary thought occured to her. They'd both be out for NINE HOURS. She stared to tear up agian, but controled herself. There were more important issues at hand. She turned to David. "Watch them...and find Victor, I'll be right back alright...THANKS!" With a watery smile and feirce determination in her eyes. She set off to do the unthinkable...good thing she was the SMART Twin.
Cynthia wasn't stupid enough to fall for that, she wouldn't just assume she was already important enough for the nickname, instead she glanced back up at her without turing her head to much. "Are you you giving me permision...or is it just a staement of fact?" She was so in. The door oppened and she glanced causually over to see who had come so late. Though her face did not betray it and she apropriately glanced back to Jordan as if she didn't care her blood was trunning cold. Cain had just walked through the door. She had to play this carefully. Anything not perfect and Jordan would be done with her. Anything to standoffish and Cain would kill her.Casey burst through the doors of the gym. She bowed her head and gave quiet apologies to everyone as she made a beeline for her cousin. Durring the run over, she had internally rehersed how best to save her own skin. "Cindy"Her breathing was shallow and her sweating palms were placed on her skirt. She glared as if she had just noticed her cousin was there. As she was about to try and figure out what to say "Don't do it." Cain screamed from behind Jordan. "Casey I swear-nothing's worth it, just punch her out and take her purse. DON'T DO IT!!!" Casey ignored him, knowing full well he wasn't real. She dropped to her knees crying. "I'm so, sosososososo sorry to disturb you Cythia could have danced she was so happy, it was Casey! She had enough self control to resist from even smiling, but subconciously, her back did straighten as she gained confidence. "I know I shouldn't be bothering you at school" Casey continued, head to the ground as she pawed by Cynthia's feet. "But there was an emergency. I walked to school today, but I know you took your car, I mean-you ALWAYS take your car and it is a wonderful car-2012 Lamborghini Aventador, all interiror leather, bright red-I shouldn't look at it I know. But considering that my parents got you the car and that this is an emergency, could you please have the compasion in your heart to let me see the keys just long enough to run home." She stayed on the ground, barely breathing Cynthia looked down at...it, she knew that it had to be an emergency for Casey to gain the courage nessesary to aproach her. So she scoffed and threw her keys by her cousin. "There, don't say I never gave you anything." She glared back at the spot on the wall she'd been staring at when not talking to Jordan. Casey;s objective had been achived. She scrambled for the keys that were trown about a foot away. "Oh Thank you, thankyouthankyou" She curtsied once more before she ran out. Cynthia turned back to Jordan with a half-smirk. "Family, you can't chose them, but thank god you can train them." Inside Cynthia was a bit impressed at her cousin's tact. She'd have to thank her once she got home...unless it was Cain agianCasey ran back down the hall "I GOT EM" She called happily. She gave the keys to David. "You drive, K?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

Casey smiled at the news and nodded as she went into the kitchen for some ice. "NOT IT" She chirped, as she eptied out ice bukletts into a pail she had pulled from under the sink. "Anyone here like peach cobler? I have a killer-diller recipie. CAin used to" Here she stopped to sniffle, she almost burst into tears again before she brightened up. "OH! that's right, he's alright!" She laughed breathlessly as she smiled. She went into the cabanints to grab the ingredients for said sweet. She hummed as she begain to work. "Could someone pretty please wake them up for me?" She asked, as if just remebering why she put out the ice in the pail. "I think they might want some, it's super dupper yummy-kins" She continued to hum as she worked

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 pm
David glanced at Victor start shaking. He didn't want to put the poor boy though too much stress. So he picked up the buckets before turning to the others. "I'll do it" he said. He had a feeling he might regret this later. But he make his way to the room where the two girls were sleeping. After a moment he rushes out of the room while the two girls were covered in cold ice

Victor glanced at David who came back quickly. "Wow, that was fact" he commented.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers