Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:18 pm
"No, but I'm sure Sin would love for you to convert some of its Sinspawn." Raine said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 pm
"Shouldn't be hard if we weaken them first so that it can't fight back, and if that does happen and it is powerful enough then we can get an even better Heartless to work for us. Hell a Nobody would form as well so we might get lucky. Oh by the way, where are your parents or grandparents at this time? Shouldn't they like, ya know be helping out here as well?" Ace says to Raine.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:17 pm
Xehanort started thinking, he began to wonder why they were even here to begin with. Why did sin appear at Destiny Islands? Why was this even happening to being with? WHY!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm
"My Dad is still training and my Mom works for the Al Bhed since Machines aren't widely accepted." Raine explained simply. All they had to do, was find Momoko, Tara and the other girl, then get back to their time, somehow.

((Anyone up for a timeskip))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:49 pm
[Yes]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:28 pm
((Ace?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:59 am
((Huh? Oh yea, no go ahead dude, it doesn't really bother me. By the way guess who failed their test run for the Army? This guy. Yea did a minute of sit-ups, a min of push-ups, got max score for both, but failed the 2 mile run. So I failed the whole test. Wont stop me from going to basic, it just lets me know what I have to work on.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:36 pm
((That's half a mile more than I have to do.))

The next day, Raine, Zach, Xehanort and Ace were at the beach, waiting for the boat to arrive. "All right, so when we get there, we need to look for the others as soon as possible. Hopefully there will be a way out that doesn't require a direct involvement from us. But if anything happens that might screw up our time, like someone dying, hint hint." Raine started, pointing at Yuna and then dropping his hands before she could look. "Then feel free to step in." he finished, putting his hands into his pockets. He had a bad feeling about all of this.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 pm
((I actually have, and have beaten this game and I don't really remember the end that well. All I remember is Tidus fading away for some reason.))

"Well what about Tidus? Isn't he kinda like a false personification or something?" Ace says flipping his Port Royal gold coin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm
Yuna made her way to the boat. She made sure to hide any worries she had about the outcome of her trip. She knew she was fated to die. However she accepted it. On the way to kilika she had hoped she'd be able to speak to Tidus. She wondered if what Wakka told her were true. Though Wakka doesn't seem to believe so.

Xehanort boarded the boat shortly after most of the others. He didn't bother speaking to anyone, but went and looked out to the sea with an expression of melancholy. He hoped that Momoko won't be harmed.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 pm
((Yes, because he's part of Dream Zanarkand and destroying Yevon destroyed all the Fayth, including the ones keeping Tidus and the summons alive, which is why they all died. XD ))

"I'm not too concerned about him, he'll be fine, Yuna on the other hand, is Momoko's ancestor, if she dies, then a lot of stuff we did is going to never happen." Raine explained quietly, making sure no one was listening to the conversation.

"Lighten up Xehanort, she'll be alive, if only slightly injured, when we get there. I just hope she realizes where she is before it's too late." Zach said and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:08 pm
"Mmmmm, Didn't I kill her sister at some point as well? Yea, yea I did. Hahaha, if only her at the time. Well were friends now so all is well." Ace says trying to be quiet as he leans back in the boat and looking up.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:17 pm
Xehanort let out a sigh, "I just hope so" he muttered. Noticing that the ship started to move. He sat down a few moments. he seemed to get getting motion sickness.

Yuna stood by the fount of the ship feeling the breeze though her hair.

Momoko senses a disaster is about to come up she retreated to the safely of the temple. People thought she was a summoner until they notice that she had no guardians. All the same they welcomed her into the temple.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 pm
"Well I suppose all that's left is to sit back, enjoy the ride and not give anyone any spoilers." Raine said mildly, leaning back against the railing.

Zach on the other hand was full on seasick, and threw up breakfast over the starboard side.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:24 pm
Yuna couldn't help but to feel a little excited. This is her first time off of Besaid in ten years. It sounded exciting the thought of seeing Spira. She tried not to think of the end as it would just dampen the mood. People began to crowd around talking among each other. 'I heard she is the daughter of Lord Braska, and Lady Bikki' 'Seriously?' 'Well, how interesting'

Eventually Xehanort emptied his stomach over the side as they got further away from the island. Lulu glanced over at Xehanort out of curiously. She found it odd that he appears to be an islander yet easily getting sick on a boat. She looked forward back to Yuna, to make sure none of those guys have any funny ideas. For a quick second she glanced over to Tidus. His face looked so much like Chappu that it was kinda scary. He even acted a lot like him too. She wondered where he came from.

Wanna glanced over at Tidus, "Oh, what do you think of Yuna by the way?" he asked jokingly. He noticed that Yuna took interest in him even though they didn't really get the chance to speak to each other.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff