Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

B l e w w e h

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:00 am
ヽ(;▽;)ノ ·.·´¯`·.· вєωωєн ·.·´¯`·.· ∩( ・ω・)∩

Hi everyone~! ^o^
My name's LAURA~ n___n
Or you can call meh Blewweh or Blew~

I'm 18, been here for.. 4-5 years?
I enjoy art, computer science & IT, and other stuff as it comes~

How is everyone? ^ v ^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:07 pm
hey everybody! o wo i'm duckieee!
( my real name is olivia, but everyone calls me olive! )

i'm nineteen, tall, dark, and handsome... except not really, that's spongebob when he's going to prom with Pearl! anywhoo, i really am nineteen and, if you're curious, my hair is long, straight and black, i have bright green eyes, and very pale skin... oh and i'm also pretty short, 5'1! i don't know why i'm telling you this... i guess to give you an image of me?!

i'm fun, friendly, and i looooooooove roleplaying so hit me up if you're bored! i hope to make some friends here, i'm sure we'll have a lot of fun~

blewweh: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. owo

P l u c k my D u c k

Hunter

Scorned Nightmare

Liberal Raider

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:23 pm
Hello, all. I'm Scorn. Real name is Onyx, and my nickname is Digitalis, or Tali. Um... I'll be twenty-five in December (wow, I feel a bit old now...). My favorite colors are black, red, green, silver, blue, and purple. I'm a cosplayer, and a fanfiction writer (nope, not giving my name, 'cause it's hilarious to see people chatting about my work and they don't even know it). I'm a total choir nerd. And I guess that's about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:45 pm
Ola~
My friends call me Allmost or Mosty.
I'm a uhh, what comes after Freshmen? yeah, I'm that, in college XD
Turned 25 in May and don't feel a day over immature cool
I've been though a great deal so people find me easy to talk to c:
I have been struggling with the "what am I going to do with my life" question and have finally decided to go for the animation program, I have one more semester to go before I can apply to it, so here's to praying.
I like to think of myself as an artsy person, I like to write, draw, make videos, and I would love to learn to animate. If possible I would like to pursue anime voice acting as a job, if I get an opportunity I'm going after it.
I love horror survival video games and a few fantasy ones, I love anime and manga though I having been following much of either for the past year.
So yeah, more or less it.

And I curious, how was I found? xD  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

unchanging

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Hello. I am unchanging, I just joined several minutes ago. ; ) My avatars reflect my most current state of mind. As such, I have several characters which match certain emotions. The character I use the most is Nansee; she is the horned wind-up doll you see now.

My interests include anomalies, handicrafts and anything fancy. I also enjoy meandering; I tend to march to the beat of my own drum. I was told by my father that I was a tortoise in my past life, and I believe him. Hee hee.

I hope I enjoy my stay here, and it is nice to meet you all. ♪

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:26 am
Let's start with introductions. My name is Dyspnea, a medical term for Difficulty in Breathing. Dunno why I named myself that. That suddenly popped in my mind when I made this account. I'm a registered nurse. 21 years young and lives in the Philippines. I played Gaia Online before about 5 years ago if my memory serves me right. I stopped playing for two particular reasons, I was so busy with my personal life, college, and passing the board exams that I was unable to play anymore and I lost my account when I got hacked. I never tried to get back until now. I'm currently an ER Nurse at a hospital near us and works there on shifting schedules. On my days off like this, I like to get back with technology and hang out online. That's when it hit me to get back here on my home 5 years ago. I hope that this will be a fun experience for me in the coming days, weeks, months, and years in my stay here. I lost all my valued friends along the way and expect to have the same as I progress with my Gaian life. Hopefully, not all people would judge people by their pixelated items, like what I have experienced before. I'm actually very friendly and fun to be with. So let's be friends. I won't bite. I swear. Also, I have already made a quest. Please check it out once I get to set up my own quest thread. Don't expect it to be dazzling though. I don't have skills in either Photoshop or Paint. Well, thanks for reading this. Felt like I'm writing a blog. But all in all, it's good to be back.

Dyspnea

bambi latte

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 am
User Image

Hellooooo everyone! c:
I'm bambam! n__n
I'm 20 years old, turning 21 in April and I live in florida~
i'm currently not going to school, i'm saving up, but i am working retail as customer service. D: I really like my job but sometimes customers can drive me up the wall!
in my free time, I do nature photography. and i've recently gotten into toy photography. I collect differet kind of dolls including(but not excluding!) pullips, dals, MHs, and various other dolls like petite blythe, liv dolls, I just ordered a moxie teenz doll. It's the joints that win me over, as they're a lot easier and more fun to pose ^-^ I'm hoping to bring myself to buy an MSD soon<33
I also like pokemon, animal crossing, sims, nancy drew games, uhhh, yeah~ o /// o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:31 am
Hello. My name is Amber. I'm 20, and I'm from Ohio. No idea how you found me to recruit me to the guild, but I decided to join. Um, I've got a pet ferret, and Halloween is my favorite holiday. I don't know how to really introduce myself, but I'll leave it at that as I have to head off to school now.  

isodose

IzarArgi

Sparkly Gem

11,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:10 am
Hello everyone! I'm originally from Oklahoma but, now live in Finland. I'm 24 and am working on my law degree. My favorite colours are orange and blue. I love making new friends. One of my favorite hobbies is quilting. I grew up with a German Jewish mother and a Otoe-Missouria Mennonite father. Strange, I know. If you want to know anything else just ask! I won't bite I promise.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:33 am
Hello, all, my real name is Jennifer (Jenn, Jenna, bf calls me Jenny, bff calls me Winifred) but on here I go by Dagera or Dags for short. I am a 24-year-old recovering alcoholic from Blackwater (a Native American reservation) in Arizona. I have been sober for 16 months with my guy and it has been awesome! I don't know where to start with how crazy its been struggling with addiction with the person you love-- trying to stay together, trying to quit, trying to not go insane! Its been a long journey but I'm still here ^_^ And if there's one thing I've learned to appreciate its that little fact: I am still here.

But it also brings up a lot of issues like not being able to spend as much time with my old friends because they still drink. I have to look for alternatives when I want to go out because everything involves alcohol in some tantalizing form thats too much for me. Its left a wedge between me and many of my friends because its hard to find things to do together anymore. Sad. I would like some new friends who lives aren't all about swimming in booze. cheese_whine = emotion_zombie ( yay emoticons!! )

So I stay home, surf the internet for cool sites, fruitlessly, until I found this one-- or it found me 4laugh Loving it so far! The people are awesome on here. I used to be in a lot of text-based rpgs on Bolt.com about 12 years ago (lol DANG!) when it was big then it shut down or whatever and all the cool people on that site dispersed and even though the site reopened its pretty lame now. So are many other 'popular' social media sites, can't stand them. Thank the gods for Gaia! (lol)

It is very nice to meet all of you ladies with your fiercenessocity! ^_^ Cheers! Message me. Add me. Looking for friends! emotion_brofist

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

Velvet Cakes

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 pm
Mmm. I'm Velvet. Like the red cake. I like Goblin kings and watch action movies for the scantily clad handsome heroes. Also, scatterbrained and forgetful, you have been forewarned.
I'm an Aspiring Novelist and Occasional Vagabond who never stays anyplace more than 6 months, with a Tabby Tom-cat named Calsifer and copious amounts of Notebooks and Sketchpads at the ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:54 pm
Hello! I'm Julie, but on here I go by Ky. I'm 16 and I love music. I'm one of those girls with weird obsessions; fairies and paranormal stuff. I'm kinda shy at first, but I love making friends.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

TarriKitty

Gracious Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:20 pm
Hi there~ Name's Tarri. emotion_yatta I'm 15, I like being girly but at the same time I like being gothic. I have a large fascination with Japanese & Korean culture, I'm actually learning to speak Japanese now. I want to move there someday with my boyfriend. My favorite colors are pink, teal, turquoise, coral and black. I'm skilled in drawing, singing, dancing, sewing, cooking, and sleeping... Lots and lots of sleeping... - w - Nice to meet you.
also I don't bite. unless provoked... emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 pm
Hai guise~ I'm Mika short for Mikayla, But I prefer Mika. :3
I'm a Tomboy, But sometimes I can be girly. I always act like an idiot. Always high, hyper and much more. I swear alot. (Potty mouth Tsk tsk) I like being funny, Sometimes I'm not. When I first talk to people, I'm a bit awkward, But You'll all get used to me. I'm 14, Yeah.. Pretty young. I don't look that young though. I think..... I love the colour red, blue, orange. Mostly all..

I'm from England, Guyana and was born in Canada. I wanted to join because.. This seems like a fun guild. 8D I wanna be with my boyfriend.. But.. He's in a different area then me. v.v But we're good and yeah. I like to RP on here and spar with others.. Though, I'm not that good. My favorite thing to do? OHHOHHOOH SLEEP DUH! And play Diablo 3, Or Black Ops on ps3. I talk alot... So, I'll shut up now. |: Laters! Nice meeting everyone <33

~Mika  

UrGirlSnortsBlow

Smoker

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:19 pm
I'm Melissa or Pandie on here of course c:
I enjoy watching hockey, going to hockey games and playing the game haha.
Fan of the Boston Bruins if i may say c:
Im 18, and been a member of gaia for a very long time ( almost as long as its been around just on different accounts )
Im super friendly so add me if you like <3

Ive been a member of the family for awhile just never found where to post this <3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games