Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:30 am
"the league..." Kyle said before the shadow that appeared before him caused him to jump back "so you're a hero huh?" Kyle said, his grin growing wider "well then come stop us!" his eyes began to glow a bright white and dark electricity started dancing around his arms?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:49 am
((Bah, last post for the night. I feel like I'm about to pass out))

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Tch..." Dreamer frowns as the shadows block her view. "I suppose I'm a hero, though I'm mostly just bored.", she responds to Kyle. Seeing the sparks, she mutters a quick protection spell to keep from being electrocuted to badly though she wouldn't be protected from all of it. An impish grin spreads across her face as she falls into a dancing position, "Well come on then Sparky, let us dance."

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 am
"Sparky?" he muttered back angrily "you're dead!" he yelled out, he extended his arm and a bolt shot out towards the woman.

((yeah same here emotion_zzz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:55 am
{XD that Sparky thing reminds me of Darkwing duck

Quackerjack: Hey, why don't you relax, Sparky?
Megavolt: (yelling) Don't call me sparky, and I AM RELAXED!! I...AM...RELAXED!!! (screams)}  

Xistund

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 am
With the fight over, Maya pushed herself back up onto her feet and slowly made her way over to the far corner of the room, a hand holding her throat. To say it hurt was an understatement. It burned and throbbed, but she just kept her head down and kept her hand on her throat, ignoring the new fight now. She was still tapped into the computer system, so she could see it through the security cameras without directly watching. If she didn't attempt to speak for the next couple days, hopefully her throat would recover. That was the idea anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:20 am
Feng laughed abit. "Brink you almost lost it there...if you need a break I'll take over." He called out smirking. Even though Snow intervened he thought it was good to be tough on the young ones. They needed to know that not everyone out there was as easy to defeat as some low life thugs.

The man broke the case and grabbed the object inside. When he broke the case a loud alarm went off. "Oh my....seems they wanted this artifact." He said a she put his hand on the ground. "Glacier mountain!" He said as he pointed upward and a giant glacier shot upwards and through the roof of the building. The man walked outside and toke a deep breath, "ah.....the winds of change are here...." He said laughing before a blizzard formed around him and he seemed to vanish.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:06 pm

With a giggle, Dreamer dances out of the way. "Temper, temper, Sparky~!", she says in a cheerful singsong voice, "Be nice to Granny Dreamer, these old bones don't move like they used to~!" She suddenly does several quick cartwheels and flips and ends up right in front of the boy, a knife pressed to his throat. "Oh wait, they do!", she giggles as she cartwheels away again.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:25 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

"She's awfully annoying" Max said to Mara, "What can we do to her?"
"I. I can do anything I like." And with that, everyone on the block went blind. Well, close enough to blind, it was more like everything turned blurry and greyish. .

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:26 pm
"You know, now that I think about it, Gravity affects material things, but telekinesis is basically a thought I can slap you with. Is there any defense against that?" Lewis asked mildly, wondering if there was a way for Brink to defend against something like that. Deciding to get an answer, Lewis sent four more bursts at Brink, each one stronger than the last.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:15 pm
{Voodoo wear is ice man attacking >_< I may have ghost come and fight you lol}  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:29 pm
Simply moving to dodge each of the attacks his motions where much more refined then they were twenty years ago. It looked almost effortless for him as he again returned to his defensive position. "I could show you but that would be revealing a secret and this is just to judge your powers" Brink said with a smirk as he stood there still. He was simply waiting for Lewis to get cocky about his powers to show him just how to defend against an attack that could hit from a distance without needing to use gravity as a base.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:38 pm
"Ancient Chinese secret sort of thing ain't it?" Lewis teased and decided to open up a little more he sent a few more burst at Brink, however one went wide and hit the floor, making an impact crater. "Whoops." Lewis said sheepishly. He did it on purpose, but he thought it looked better as an accident.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:52 pm
Dodging all but the last one Brink opened up his stance striking his palm forward as he increased the force of his blow striking the attack. It did like the first one had expelling it's force as the rest simply washed over him. "You could say that" Brink said simply looking at the crater. Atleast this time it wasn't his fault for the damage to the gym he wondered how Lewis would be yelled at for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:05 pm
Lewis watched how Brink shot his fist forward and figured that meant he was punching a telekinetic burst with his hands, probably using Gravity to enhance the attack. "Well, I guess you're gonna want to see the main event eh?" Lewis asked, hoping to give the impression that he was getting overconfident. If there was anything he had learned from his dad, was that misdirection could work miracles. To that end, Lewis launched a number of full power blasts at Brink, leaving himself open.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:13 pm

"Well, this could be more irritating than fun.", Dreamer sighs as the illusion makes it more difficult for her to see. She closes her eyes and falls into a defensive stance, relying on her other senses to tell whether or not someone was coming towards her.

-Edgar Allan Poe

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games