Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:27 am
"Great! We can take care of that once we have some staff to get you fitted and all that jazz. For now, let's officially move you out of your, er, hovel, no offense..." Kaistern said with a bit of a sheepish smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 am
"None taken. It is a hovel." Ophelia admitted easilly. "Maybe I'll go into real estate as a hobby. Renovating ugly hovels like that and renting them out to those who can afford it, I mean." she thought out loud, mostly only as a small passing idea. Nothing serious, but who knows?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:29 am
- bump -  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:35 pm
((I'm sorry, but block + LEGO Batman 2 = 'Computer? What computer??' >->;; ))

"That also should go on the to-do list. Those slums seem far bigger than they should be." Kaistern said tapping his chin in thought as he started to walk off to help Ophelia move out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:48 pm
{That's perfectly fine. It's difficult to resist the siren's song that is an addictive videogame.

As for the block, if things are getting too stale, I'll be happy to timeskip to something more exciting whenever you'd like.}

"Sounds like we've got plenty of planning to do." Ophelia mused as she walked by Kaistern's side. She sounded quite pleased. Now that Ophelia had a say in how things were run, she was already formulating various schemes and how to best maximize the 'ideal outcomes' for each and every one of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:00 pm
((Probably a good idea....But don't worry, I got something for that.))

Once the castle was more less back to normal and Ophelia was settled in, Kaistern decided a speech was in order. Some changes were long overdue and his people should be aware of them. Of course public speeches demanded he look nice. "Ugh, I always feel ridiculous dressed like this..." he muttered to himself as he left his room, dressed like royalty in deep purple, black, and gold and his usual messy hair brushed properly and tied back in a small ponytail and a crown encircling his horns as it sat on his head. "Ophelia? Are you almost ready?" he called into her room as he lightly knocked on the door. Last he left her, she was getting acquainted with the new maids earlier to be fitted for her new, much more official wardrobe. Which of course included plenty of robes and dresses.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:29 pm
"A-almost!" Ophelia called out, abruptly haulting her light fussing match with the maids over her dress in order to answer Kaistern as best as she could. She and the maids had entirely different defenitions of practical it seemed, and Ophelia's by absolutely no means included any sort of corset.

Once Ophelia finally escaped their clutches, once she finally stepped through the door, Kaistern would see that she looked almost completely different from normal. Her long, ebony hair was loosely braided behind her back in a manner reminiscent of a romantic princess painting. Her normally pale pink lips were a vibrant, luscious red. Her golden eyes were carefully accentuated by the eyeliner and mascara she wore. The dress that she wore matched her crimson lips in color. It hugged her curves in all the right areas, adding quite a bit of allure to her tall and slender build. It was a bit lower cut in the breast region than she'd like, but it could have been much worse. Thankfully the skirt had a slit on both sides for her legs, making it at least a bit easier to move around as was necessary. At least her shoes, as elegant and carefully embroidered as they were, were both pretty and practical. (Flats, no heels) She felt humiliated to have her body shown off to such an extent in an outfit so extravagant, as if she were nothing more than a petty mistress versus an actual advisor to the king. But what was she to do? Hesitantly, she asked, "Should I...should I have them bring me something else? Or will this do?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 pm
Kaistern looked almost taken aback at her change in appearance, a far cry from her usual tomb raider look, and actually blushed a bit. "N-No no I....I think that'll do...." he murmured, trying not to stare at any one place for too long before managing to pull his eyes away entirely while he strolled down the hall.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:34 pm
Ophelia looked a bit puzzled when Kaistern gave the reaction that he did. Was there something funny about her, dressed in the way that she was? (Sometimes she could be a bit oblivious too, it seemed.) Nevertheless, it was too late to change now. She matched his pace as she walked by his side, thinking on what was to come with the big royal announcement. She wore a fancy sash that complemented her dress, but also hid a utility belt and a small yet fully loaded handgun in case things went awry. Occasionally she would ask Kaistern things like how he expected things to go or if she had permission to shoot any particularly annoying hecklers in the crowd they would soon encounter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:06 pm
There wasn't much applause for Kaistern when he stepped out onto the balcony that overlooked the crowd. Things went well enough until Kaistern got to some of his changes in policy. The crowd didn't seem too thrilled with the idea of mingling with other races, much less humans and especially when he introduced Ophelia as his advisor. Ophelia had been given permission to shoot if they got excessively rowdy but one of Kaistern's trademark crazy faces quieted most of them. Once the whole ordeal was over, he gave a tired and frustrated sigh as he took out his ponytail and shook his hair out, his crown clanging as it bounced around his horns. "I'm starting to feel bad for all your human presidents. I've got a sneaking suspicion that no one's going to play nice for a really long time, no matter how many laws I put into motion."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:23 pm
"In that case, we'll drag everyone as they kick and scream to a more prosperous future if we must." Ophelia looked much more calm and relaxed, fully aware that things weren't going to be easy for her in the times to come. She knew that most preffered stability, complacency even over any sort of change to life as they knew it. She believed herself to be fully prepared for whatever was to come.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:58 pm
"Easier said then done. The other races are less than cooperative too. The elves think everyone is screwing over nature, and the dwarves don't really care as long as everyone leaves their mountains alone. Any political meetings between the respective rules is usually just to settle some complaint someone has against someone else, and maybe make sure everyone's staying out of each other's hair in general. Demons can barely get along with each other; the rest of the world is a whole other story." Kaistern sighed. "But! At least I should enjoy my work at least a little more now." he said brightening up again as he smiled at Ophelia.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm
Ophelia's crimson lips formed a warm and pleasant smile at Kaisten's statement. "I'll always do everything in my power to make things easier for you." She said nothing of the other nations for the moment being, deciding that it was best to take such matters one step at a time. They could discuss various methods for improving PR later, as well as finding more suitable outlets for demonic aggression.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 pm
"So now that you're living in the lap of luxury and the nasty speech is over and done with, what do you want to do now?" Kaistern asked with a smile as he removed the fashionable cape he'd been wearing and tossed it off to the side like a kid tossing aside his backpack upon coming home from school.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games