Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:09 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-

He knows it pisses you off. That's why he does it. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:40 pm
Gigi Deveraux
He knows it pisses you off. That's why he does it. emotion_hug

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My entire existence here is just waiting now

Either that or he really is just that stupid and he thinks he can fix s**t that way.

I don't freaking know honestly. I just want him to leave me be.

For a time when I can be with you

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 am
When I was gone Monday paying bills a woman from court called about Chris (Tiff's ex boyfriend) to talk to us and left a voicemail. He checked the voice mail then forgot about it till just now. That is ******** IMPORTANT! Tiffany could go back to jail if we don't stand up for her and talk about the things he did! He just rolled his eyes at me. I ******** hate him. I don't care if he is sick or not there is no excuse for being that ******** stupid and irresponsible.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:37 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
When I was gone Monday paying bills a woman from court called about Chris (Tiff's ex boyfriend) to talk to us and left a voicemail. He checked the voice mail then forgot about it till just now. That is ******** IMPORTANT! Tiffany could go back to jail if we don't stand up for her and talk about the things he did! He just rolled his eyes at me. I ******** hate him. I don't care if he is sick or not there is no excuse for being that ******** stupid and irresponsible.

He does everything he can to screw everyone over, it seems... what a douchenozzle.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm
Gigi Deveraux

He does everything he can to screw everyone over, it seems... what a douchenozzle.

He's just very inconsiderate.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:07 am

So, its been a while since I've really had to post anything on here. Life seems pretty uneventful as of late as far as my home life goes. No one calls about jobs... the only awesome thing is that I have Shelby to talk to and while I could write pages and pages about her here I haven't been for some reason.. probably because Tumblr has taken over my brain... but I digress...

Last night I had night terrors... since we've moved to this house I have the same reoccuring "nightmare" when the lights are off and its dark I see things floating around... like ghosts objects or something... so far there has been a doll that I don't recognize and that's really the only one I remember...I never had these sort of dreams before we moved here but now I get them on a fairly frequent basis.... last night was bad... I was so freaked out I started screaming... bloody murder screaming... my throat still hurts that's how loud I screamed... I did the only thing I could think to do I went in the other room and talked to Robert... after that any human contact seemed better than none... he decided he would go and lay down with me but not before taking the opportunity to kiss me... he like shoved his tongue in my mouth... I feel so disgusted...when I tried not to kiss him back he was like freaking kiss me... then he kissed me again... the thought of it makes me want to puke literally... I've managed to avoid him kissing me very much lately... sometimes he will pop kiss me but not like that... while I don't like either of them I can deal with the pop ones because they are over fast... last night he wouldn't stop... I tried pulling away from him and he just held my head in place... then got mad at me when I didn't want to kiss him back... then when we went back in the room he was all putting his arms around me and stuff... I didn't want that I just wanted someone to talk to for a minute to straighten my thoughts out... but I guess he saw it as a moment of weakness for me...I wish I had never gone to talk to him in the first place now... I should have just turned the light on and dealt with it myself...but I didn't and now I feel gross because he was like that.... ugh...

I just want out of here.... I don't want to have to live with him when he keeps pulling this bullshit... its like he thinks he will kiss me (especially when I am sleepy or off guard) and it is just going to fix everything... and its not... it just makes me feel disgusting about the whole situation and myself. Its a good thing he didn't try to sleep with me... I might have punched him in his face at this point...

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:29 am
*pulls out Conners metal and wooden baseball bats* alright I've got one for each hand. He is more of a smoker then me so let's see his a** try and out run me!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:36 am
x-L-a-v-i-s-h-B-u-n-n-y-x
*pulls out Conners metal and wooden baseball bats* alright I've got one for each hand. He is more of a smoker then me so let's see his a** try and out run me!

I.freaking.LOVE.YOU!!! <3 You always know how to make me smile. <3

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 am
-Whimsical Stardust-
x-L-a-v-i-s-h-B-u-n-n-y-x

I.freaking.LOVE.YOU!!! <3 You always know how to make me smile. <3

I.love you too ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:29 pm
May I join in? I have access to a Louisville Slugger... cat_xp  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 pm
Gigi Deveraux

<3 We just need to take bats to all the evil horrible people we know. Srsly.

*group hug*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:09 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
Gigi Deveraux

<3 We just need to take bats to all the evil horrible people we know. Srsly.

*group hug*

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 am
I think I've been having dreams of my past lives and I think that Shelby is the trigger.

Dreams I've had so far.

Dream #1
We were trapped in an area where there were hurricanes coming and she told me not to go out to look for my father but I did anyway. (Don't remember much else).

Dream #2 (the one from last night)...
Shelby and I met through a correspondence through telegraph.

She traveled by train to meet me.

When she met me I had an older brother(Robert) and a Mother(Unknown Person to me).
I also had a little sister who wasn't present at the time of the dream though they talked about her a lot.

We never meant to fall in love but somehow we did. We were always sneaking kisses.
At this point Robert found out and started black-mailing us. Eventually he started sexually assaulting me and letting others pay to do it too. Why only me since I was his sister is beyond me...

We suffered in silence bc we didn't want anyone to find out. Shelby suffered more than me because he didn't want her to be a part of what he was doing so while I got the blunt of it physically she suffered mentally when she would have to hold me while I would cry and sob into her arms for hours.

Eventually she broke down and told my mother what he was doing and she refused to believe us. She went and found all the proof she needed of what he was doing and showed it to my mother she
finally believed and told him that he had to stop what he was doing but she refused to do anything more. He became blind with rage and strangled me to death.

After I died Shelby asked my mother if she was satisfied because my blood was on her hands. She eventually left and became a movie star... though I can't remember who. I can see movies in my head but I can't remember the names or anything...

That's all I can remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:42 am
-Whimsical Stardust-
I think I've been having dreams of my past lives and I think that Shelby is the trigger.

Dreams I've had so far.

Dream #1
We were trapped in an area where there were hurricanes coming and she told me not to go out to look for my father but I did anyway. (Don't remember much else).

Dream #2 (the one from last night)...
Shelby and I met through a correspondence through telegraph.

She traveled by train to meet me.

When she met me I had an older brother(Robert) and a Mother(Unknown Person to me).
I also had a little sister who wasn't present at the time of the dream though they talked about her a lot.

We never meant to fall in love but somehow we did. We were always sneaking kisses.
At this point Robert found out and started black-mailing us. Eventually he started sexually assaulting me and letting others pay to do it too. Why only me since I was his sister is beyond me...

We suffered in silence bc we didn't want anyone to find out. Shelby suffered more than me because he didn't want her to be a part of what he was doing so while I got the blunt of it physically she suffered mentally when she would have to hold me while I would cry and sob into her arms for hours.

Eventually she broke down and told my mother what he was doing and she refused to believe us. She went and found all the proof she needed of what he was doing and showed it to my mother she
finally believed and told him that he had to stop what he was doing but she refused to do anything more. He became blind with rage and strangled me to death.

After I died Shelby asked my mother if she was satisfied because my blood was on her hands. She eventually left and became a movie star... though I can't remember who. I can see movies in my head but I can't remember the names or anything...

That's all I can remember.

That's really detailed... I wish I knew more about dreams and past lives.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers