Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 pm
"You need any help, Molly?" Kasey asked with a warm smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 pm
"Yes, could you please got get that slab of meat Steve threw into the hall?" Molly asked as she got out a soup pot.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"I can throw it away...", Claire mumbles as she takes her cane back, rather embarrassed about the bra, "Thank you for helping me up..." She goes to where she remembered the trashcan being last, and was grateful that it was still there as she tossed the now useless bra away and sits at the table.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 pm
"Sorry but you know what they say. Too many cooks spoils the food. Why not just hang out in the dining room. I'll bring you guys something to drink here in a few moments"he said with a gentle smile as he thew his shirt back on as he returned to cooking"Plus I'm sure Molly and I can handle it. Dinner will be ready at 5:45."he said and smiled  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 pm
Kasey saw the raw venisein and lept at, chewing it as if he were a starving pitbull  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:09 pm
Molly was surprised to hear that Steve sent Kasey away. In a way she was happy, but she made sure not to get too excited. She didn't want to take things out of context and mess everything up with him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:12 pm
After ten minutes of vigorous ripping, tearing, and chewing Kasey had swallowed the slab of raw meat then he sat down next to Claire with deer blood dripping down his chin

{g2b}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Molly tried not to get ill from the sight of the blood on Kasey's face. It brought back really bad memories. She shook her head and started on making a chocolate cake for dessert.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:19 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"Go away.", Claire hisses at Kasey. She didn't want to be anywhere near him after the previous incident.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:21 pm
Steve smiled and chuckled lightly as he began cutting the leeks in half and washed them getting all the sand and soil out of them. He cut a piece off and popped it into his mouth and chewed on it as he continued cutting it up. He put a large pot on and filled it with chicken stock throwing in all the leeks, along with some very mild spices, such as; rose marry, parsley, fresh thyme and finished it of with some white wine, and water. he tired it up and let it cook."Hows everything going on your end?"he asked molly with a gentle smile  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:26 pm
Codi made his way back to the kitchen, seemed like everybody was in there, he really didn't want to bother any of them so he stepped into the dining room and took a seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:32 pm
"Pretty good." Molly said with a smile and started to mix the cake batter with her powers when she added the water. However, because of her having a bad flashback, she made the cake batter splatter her. "Oh, damn." she said nervously.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 pm
Steve smiled and chuckled lightly as he walked over to her"Here"he said softly as he kissed her cheek licking a bit of the batter off her"Mmm very tasty molly."he said and smiled as he grabbed a wet cloth and wiped her face clean  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:41 pm
[~well this is getting waaaaaaay too weird for me. I'm off, night]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 pm
Molly blushed a very deep red when he did that. "U-Um...t-thank y-you." she stuttered softly. She then took the wash cloth from him. "I-I can do that." she said and wiped off the batter, trying not to faint from all the blood rushing to her face.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games