Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:55 pm
Well, Lia posted earlier in Mistress Manor's peanut gallery, so at least you can talk it over with her now.

Sounds like something on your computer doesn't like your tablet. Leaving it unplugged is probably the best option right now, until you figure out the problem.

I had a random idea. In the croquet scene, they use hedgehogs as the balls. What if Cecil was one of the balls? cat_lol The scene's supposed to be chaos anyway, that would just add to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:56 am
I'm back, I'll be back regularly in a week.
I'm traveling the world right now rofl

I can poke Lia, I have her on another platform.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 am
I just accepted Lia_Trovaras's request to join GGG.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:37 am
I've been in touch with Lia and she will participate. We're in the process of getting her all squared away with the correct documentation and approvals. wink

SOMEBODY has to het a hold of Jeremy and whip him into shape…the poor boy. emotion_yatta  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 pm
You hollered and so the powers that be (aka Psy) and risen me from the depths. twisted Whether or not I'll be of any use is another matter altogether. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 pm
Yeah, Psy mentioned on skype that you've probably got some summer events lined up, hence why I have a back up to the back up of you playing the hatter just in case you get whisked away by some gypsies. I'd rather not use the secondary back up if I don't have to, though sweatdrop I've got enough damn characters in this emotion_facepalm  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:37 am
Kits Rose

I had a random idea. In the croquet scene, they use hedgehogs as the balls. What if Cecil was one of the balls? cat_lol The scene's supposed to be chaos anyway, that would just add to it.

I'm really liking this imagery rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:40 am
ThisEmptySoul
Yeah, Psy mentioned on skype that you've probably got some summer events lined up, hence why I have a back up to the back up of you playing the hatter just in case you get whisked away by some gypsies. I'd rather not use the secondary back up if I don't have to, though sweatdrop I've got enough damn characters in this emotion_facepalm

We just finished Oregon Faire couple weeks ago (and even then I was only able to make 1/2 weekends due to lack of coverage for time off from work. The only things event wise coming up is one performance this Sat. And then the big faire on the first 3 weekends of Aug and being bridesmaid on the 2nd Sat of that month (the things I do for my besties) So otherwise I'm free.

My work schedule is more random now to where I tend to have a couple 3am shifts and they "try" to keep me consistent with morning or mid-day shifts so my sleep schedule isn't more ******** up than it is. So when I have nothing social planned I'm usually unwinding at home.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:46 am
Kits Rose
Gah.. I keep forgetting to respond to this, but yeah, sure. Sounds like a plan emotion_awesome The only vague ideas I had for the scene were: Psy doesn't know how to play and makes up her own rules, Mir just tries to follow along, Taus and Kits keep interfering with both the game and each other {where Kits is in it for playful fun while Taus is trying to get people killed}.

Also, going to try to get into the next scene today as I'm realizing it's nearing the end of the week and I haven't even started on it yet emotion_facepalm After the rush of trying to get both the rough and final draft out last week, I kind of wanted to take it easy for a few days, but that's just led to me potentially having to rush this next chapter as well sweatdrop

Speaking of last chapter, an EverQuest guildmate of mine has been keeping up with the wattpad updates and had this to say about chapter 4:

Quote:
Wow I hope the kitty goes with her...she seemed so unhappy in this chapter. When she catches that bunny she should give him a sound beating!

I found it highly amusing rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:24 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Gah.. I keep forgetting to respond to this, but yeah, sure. Sounds like a plan emotion_awesome The only vague ideas I had for the scene were: Psy doesn't know how to play and makes up her own rules, Mir just tries to follow along, Taus and Kits keep interfering with both the game and each other {where Kits is in it for playful fun while Taus is trying to get people killed}.

Speaking of last chapter, an EverQuest guildmate of mine has been keeping up with the wattpad updates and had this to say about chapter 4:

Quote:
Wow I hope the kitty goes with her...she seemed so unhappy in this chapter. When she catches that bunny she should give him a sound beating!

I found it highly amusing rofl

Yup, sounds like Cecil bouncing around would fit in perfectly. cat_lol

That comment amuses me too. cat_xd

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:42 am
Coming back from Vacation - will take me like 2 days to get back online fully ~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:38 pm
Going to do another hard cut within the next few posts and then get into the second half of the chapter with Kits and Miro in the forest. I kind of accepted over the weekend that this one might not make the deadline, but that's fine. The deadline is, for the most part, to keep me on task and also to prevent staying on the same day forever, which can easily happen without real time in effect.

So the Mad Hatter's scene might be pushed back a week unless this second half and my conversion go faster than I anticipate. I already know of some changes and additions I'm probably going to make to it just for Taus' half of it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:27 pm
Whatevs, I'll hover around. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:30 am
Well, thanks to staying up late last night, Mad Hatter's scene is back on schedule. Just my wattpad update for chapter 5 might be a few days late as I work on the conversion.

Speaking of staying up late and the conversion, last night in between posts, I went and dug into older posts to confirm something that I was going to use in my edit of Taus' half of the chapter and damn did I have some huge walls of text back in the day rofl Here I was thinking some of my posts in the Wonderland Project were kind of lengthy and they don't even hold a candle to what I used to write. I feel like those old walls of text took me less time as well somehow, but then again, I was also on a night schedule then so that could partially explain it.

But I actually highly recommend poking around and looking at your old posts here in Geezerville if you guys find you've got some spare time on your hands. It can make for an interesting read and, for me at least, it did more than I realized it would in helping me reconnect with my characters and understanding their relationships with each other.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:57 pm
Oof no thanks. I am my own worst critic in my past things of ANY format. I would be too negative on myself if I peeked back. Hell I am constantly tempted of shredding all of my older artwork. ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games