Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna had pulled on her sweatshirt again and taken off her mask after she left the library. She was walking through the hallways, looking for her new teammates when she saw Asterael. "Aster! Hey, how'd it go?" she asked, signing slowly as she spoke. "Brink wasn't too hard on you, was he?"

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer doesn't seem to notice being picked up and dozes in the boys arms as he pets her.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Jumping slightly in surprise, Aster looks up at Vonna. He didn't seem to notice., she signs back.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna laughed. "You mean you got away with not fighting him? How'd you manage that?" she asked.

Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster shrugs, the relief she felt at not having to fight him plain on her face. Are we supposed to be doing anything, or are we just waiting for one of the adults to come back?

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna shrugged. "I think we're just waiting. We're probably allowed to go home if we want."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan returned u North with his target in tow. "That was easier than I thought!" He smirked as he headed in a old frozen ware house. The boy was unconscious and partially frozen bound in chains lined with rubber. he set him in a cage and closed the door and locked it. "Alright.....now let's get some help." He said pulling out the hologram device. it showed the last two targets. One with fiery red hair of southern heritage, and a dark skinned black haired man from the west. "Hmmm....he said deciding on which to go after next." He will likely know soon...so I might as well go south." He said smirking selecting the southern target. His target was located somewhere in south america. "Gonna need back up for this one. He said as he decided to make a few calls to some allies of his.

omgIisonfiyah
Allen heard his phone buzz and picked it up. It wasn't the personal one with the catchy ringtone, no, it was his work phone, meaning someone wanted something. "Shane here. Ah Kuzan, so nice to hear from a fellow alum. What do ya need?" He asked with a small smirk, thick Scottish accent as he spoke.

omgIisonfiyah
"Do you want the expendable boys or would you prefer I bring the ones I like to keep around permanently?" Shane asked, chuckling a little, it had been a while since he had left the country for a mission. The thought of it was a little more than exciting.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan laughed. "Bring a little of both. oh, and bring some heat resistant clothing. It's going to get hot where we're going." He said smirking

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:37 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena nodded. "All right. The Team's probably scattered throughout the Hall by now. Do you think we should let them go home for the night before showing them their new Headquarters?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

omgIisonfiyah
Shane nodded and hung up the phone, he would spend the next few hours picking out the men for the job and finding something a little more flame retardant.

Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

I don't have a home., Aster signs hesitantly, The one lady said I would never have to go back.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna made a silent "oh" of realization and rubbed the back of her neck with a hand in embarrassment. "You can come stay with me for a while if you want," she said, still signing slowly as she spoke. "I live with my mom, and she's always trying to get me to bring friends over. I'm sure she'd love to let you stay with us."

Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

You don't bring friends home?, Aster asks curiously.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:39 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna shook her head. "Don't normally have time, what with the hero thing and training and all."

Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

I see. If it isn't too much trouble, I would like to take you up on your offer., Aster responds with a small smile.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna grinned. "Awesome!"

Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Where do you live?, she signs curiously.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Arlington, Virginia," Vonna said, letting her accent show through a little. "It's not too far from here."

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster smiles when she hears the accent, she always liked hearing different ones. Are we going to wait a bit longer to see if the adults have anything else for us, or are we leaving now?

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna shrugged. "Probably a good idea to wait till someone from the League comes back, though after facing off with Brink, I'd really rather get home and get some rest."

omgIisonfiyah
Lewis ended up falling asleep, leaning against the wall of the gym.

Minnta Aloripma
((I'm torn between causing Delira mischief or not to cause Delira mischief))

“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster nods to show she had heard.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

The Voodoo Bunny
Feng finished sparring in the war room. The door opened as smoke billowed out. he sighed as he walked to the kitchen to get some food. "hmm..." He said thinking about what to eat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:42 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Rowena chuckled. "They're teenagers, Ty, what do you expect? We were like that when we were their age, too."

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan had frozen the Blonde kid to the point where he was still alive. "Alright...time to go." He said grabbing a large case and walking outside. He sent the coordinates for the meeting place to his old friend and vanished in a blizzard.

omgIisonfiyah
Shane was riding shotgun to the airport with the guys in his crew. He was sure that a few of them weren't coming back from this venture, but he was fine with that. "Pull up here." Shane stated simply as they waited for Kuzan to arrive.

Forever_Hikaru
Skye stopped in front of the Hall of Justice and took in the view. She wore a coat to hide her suit as she head on inside. She took a tour with other tourists, but instead of looking at all the fascinating objects of the League she was looking for any restricted areas. All the 'keep out' signs were just invitations for her. Once everyone else in the group was distracted she subtly moved towards the back and quietly slipped away towards one of the locked restricted doors. Bringing up her right hand with her gauntlet, a holographic interface popped up and she started tapping away, making quick work of the security. In a few seconds the door opened and she quickly slipped in. Throwing off her coat and putting on her mask, she looked for a computer or something else connected to the mainframe. "Let's see what the League has." she mumbled quietly to herself.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan appeared on top of Shane's car in a flurry of snow. "Well you beat me here..." He said as he hopped off the car. "It's been a while Shane." He said smirking.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"You really should try Facebook, I was beginning to think you bought the big one." Shane said with a chuckle and got out of the car. "So where's the party this time?" He queried.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Hmm, I'd say your memory's not so good as it used to be, darling," Rowena teased. "The Team's still on Earth in the Hall of Justice." She chuckled and took her husband's hand, teleporting them both back down to the Hall. "Now let's go find them, eh?"

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan smirked. "We're heading to South america. We're going to pay my cousin a visit. His son is needed to fuel my plan." He said looking at Shane. "I'll explain more when we get to a safe house i've set up, plus you'll get to stick it to Burning Feng." He said laughing

omgIisonfiyah
"And I suppose you figured that the guy who can reflect people's powers back at them would be a good choice to bring eh?" Shane said with a chuckle, he loved getting to trash heroes, the looks on their faces when their powers failed them right before Shane took them down.

Forever_Hikaru
Skye could hear faint voices coming from the other side of a door. Checking the map she downloaded, it seemed to lead to the library. She made a note to come back when no one's around if she didn't get caught first. Moving on, she found an access point and started looking into the system.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:50 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Tapping out for the night on this one. Stopped on page 51. Xistund
,Maya Freana,Smells-Like-A-Cookie,Koujo no Omoide,Deleteplease66. These are ppl to remove if anyone wants to take over from here till I get time to continue tommorow.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Minnta Aloripma
I_am_so

Dreamer stirs and suddenly jumps out of the boys arms. She trots towards the door, shifting back to human form as she does so, and walks out.

-Edgar Allan Poe

((Where is Skye exactly?))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:01 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan smirked. "Exactly. Did you bring heat gear?" He asked crossing his arms, "It's going be hot where we're going."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 pm
Forever_Hikaru
((I knew I wasn't crazy!! xD Yeah I figured majority would be in the gym or library))

Trying to get through the League's security and firewall did provide a good challenge for Skye. Many of the other systems she hacked into were too easy. This was going to take a little more time than usual.

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer had been wandering the halls, eventually coming to a less used hallway and noticing a woman. "What are you doing?". she asks as she looks over the woman's shoulder.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Rowena went off in a different direction from her husband and soon found Lewis sleeping near the gym, leaning up against the wall. She chuckled and tapped the young man's shoulder. "What are you doing, sleeping out here, Lewis?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Skye looked up when she heard someone speak. Sadly having to stop in her attempt to hack in, she made the interface disappear as she backed away a bit. "Well I was trying to test my skills on obtaining some info, but I guess I must come back another day. I must be unlucky, I thought this place was supposed to be empty most of the time. Oh well, see ya." she said nonchalantly before making a run for it in the opposite direction.

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer easily keeps pace beside the woman "People always seem to find my presence unlucky.", she says, sounding amused, "Which is odd, since I rarely use spells that interfere with luck."

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm
Forever_Hikaru
"Well you seem pretty fast. Don't suppose you'll just let me walk out?" Skye asked before swiftly cutting a corner, waving her hand over her gauntlet and materializing a wall behind her to keep Dreamer away.

Minnta Aloripma

With the quick muttering of a spell, a doorway appears in the wall for Dreamer to run through. "Are all children this rude these days?", she asks, nit really seeming all the bothered. She hasn't made a move to stop the other woman, just running along beside her.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde sat quietly with his legs crossed inside what, he liked to call, the danger chamber. It was a small condensed room that ran computer simulations to test League members' combat skills against computer generated beings and handle various all kinds of dangerous situations. Right now, Clyde was facing a group of opponents who were armed and dangerous...while in complete darkness. Clyde could have switched his vision to night vision, but that would defeat the point of the test. The cyborg swordsman was testing his other senses, which were being heightened to superhuman level.

Five steps to Clyde's diagonally on all sides were figures armed with long bladed kodachi swords. Four steps to his left was one armed with long claw-like blades. Three steps to his in front of him was another armed with duel kama sickles. Two steps to his right was one armed of him was one armed with kunai knives. Finally, one step behind him, was one armed twin shobo daggers.

Clyde then suddenly awoke and made his move. In the blink of an eye, he somersaulted backwards and kicked the assailant behind him. Soon the others were after Clyde. the cyborg swordsman rolled forward leaped at the foe with the kama sickles. Clyde knocked the assailant out with two quick punches and moved quickly to next opponent. Clyde armed himself with sword and prepared for an oncoming blow to his right, then countered, striking with the blunt side of his sword. Before any of his assailant knew it, Clyde had already taken out half of the foes trying to attack him. Clyde was blind as a bat, but moved as if he were in broad daylight. With a swift one-two punch, he took out another enemy, then blocked from behind threw whoever was behind him, over his shoulder.

Before anyone knew it, the lights came on the simulation stopped. A voice came on. "One minute and thirty-one seconds." Clyde was silent before breathing a disappointed sigh. "Next time I should just set it up so that I'm fighting Ra's al Ghul." He said, pronouncing the name as, ray-sh and not razz. Clyde then sheathed his sword and walked out of the danger chamber. He was was done for the day. Two hours of straight fighting simulations had left him hungry. "Perhaps next time I should try fighting Batman. Ra's may be out of my league."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(HELL YEAH! How's that for an intro?)

Forever_Hikaru
Skye noticed the woman's behavior. It was certainly strange and different from what she normally experiences in this sort of situation. "I'm not a child." she said, scoffing as she started to slow down to a stop and looking at her. "Either you're not interested in catching me for interrogation or I'm falling right into your little trap. Which is it?"

Minnta Aloripma

"I'm 498 years old, everyone seems like a child to me.", Dreamer responds as she stops beside the much younger female. "As for catching you... Well, I'm not entirely sure what you were doing so I don't really feel a need to do any actual catching."

-Edgar Allan Poe

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games