Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:35 pm
The elf fell silent, and seemed to melt back into the shadows of the tavern. Much will be decided tonight, he thought to himself. He crossed his arms and watched the door. I fear for our organization, what this dual agenda might do....Diablos forbid that we have a schism in our midst.. As Sebastian waited, he closed his eyes and thought back upon his homeland.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 pm
Erin couldn’t help but marvel at the goings on before her as she slunk through the shadows at the front of the school. Four giant walls ringed around the ancient building, fading from the periphery of her sight and she guessed, closed the school in.

It was both an amazing an fretful sight the masters really were the best of the best but this show of their power only meant that the dread she and the rest of the student body was feeling was something serious.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 am
Sera watched the two students disappearing into the crowd again. Sera sighed and went back inside to do her work.

"Students! This is master Sera of the fire house! Those who are still at novice rank are to come with me I will direct you to safer parts of the building." She announced with her full voice. Some of the students were reluctant and wanted to go help the students from the other years, but they came anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:30 am
Atta nodded. She started herself to the front of the school. She was the least tired, it would seem. She wasn't hurt, or totally exhausted. She had energy, just not to do much with her powers, her gifts. "I dunno if we should split Jake. We are all pretty tired... Maybe we should go make sure that everyone is safe first, before we decided to split." Atta said. She didn't think splitting would be the best course of action...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 am
"I agree with Atta." Said Amaya. With all of them as tired as they were, they wouldn't be much of a fight alone. "We need to go back and make sure the students are prepared and we have a better plan first." She muttered. Once Maverick suggested they get their best students to fight, Amaya glared a little. Edward was not ready at all for a fight and she did not trust that Ash was ready yet either, even though she was probably ore than willing. Ifrit had told her that she needed to have a talk with her about Ash, but she'd been too busy to actually talk yet, so she merely took it as a warning from the goddess to not let Ash get involved. "Not all of our students are ready for such a calling." She told Maverick as she began making her way back to the university.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 am
"But some are. Aizith... She is, Titan has been tryin to get me to harshen her training... He thinks she is close. I'm so proud, but maybe only one if there is one that is ready. Like Xavier for Jake. The half-wolf demon, Maverick? What about her. I haven't seen her much but she's an apprentice right? Amaya, You have a second master, right? Then maybe with two on each side we can keep each other posted. I haven't felt any thing heading towards the school. Though the trees keep telling me about some mysterious beings that keep looking in the woods..." She said quietly. She started towards the school as well. She wasn't sure if she herself was ready to make Aizith's training harder. What was she to do? She would have to talk to the god soon about her. But they had to get through this first...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Cassandra heard Sera's voice. She looked around. "But, Master Sera... Xavier said we need to be here. Isn't this the center of the building? Wouldn't that be the safest place?" She asked curiously. She wasn't into disobeying but she also knew that she had now been given two different instructions...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 am
"Some of us aren't so eager to put our trust in complete strangers." Amaya snapped rather bitterly. Given her background, it took a long time for anyone to earn Amaya's trust, and the fact that she had a new teacher and new students all at once, it was a little overwhelming for Amaya. She was making an effort, that much was obvious, but in a situation like this, she was rather stubborn and was not so willing to put her trust in someone she didn't know with the stakes so high.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 am
"Well then... Hmm, then should we trust this new master with the novices... If she has yet to earn your trust, I don't know whether I like that she is with the younger more influential students..." She said quietly to herself pondering why this was as well. "What if we were to be where we could get to any of the four sides as quickly as other sides? Give for an example, and not one that we have to use it's just an idea, if we were on the roof in the very center. We could be able to find quickly where they came from, and divide accordingly and quickly?" She asked. She only meant the best. If she could have helped it, the other masters would be inside with the novices and the apprentices. To keep them from harm...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 pm
Aizith followed Xavier quickly, and stepped outside just as he closed the entrance door. She sat down on the cool earth outside the grounds, and stared up at the sky. "Yeah..." she muttered softly. Protecting the students was top priority. At least let them get away from the scene. She put her hand on the ground and closed her eyes, trying to find something that would at least calm her down. She didn't want to think if the Masters would fail, and even if they would fail.

"What if something doesn't even happen? What if we are all worrying for nothing? What if this is a trap?" Aizith muttered, standing up for a second. What if everyone was expending their energy for the sake of just freaking out about nothing? "But it's not..." she muttered. "It can't be. Not after what I felt."

[[Sorry about my taking so long. College has just started up again and I've been swamped.]]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:13 pm
Maverick shook his head and said "An apprentice does not mean they are ready for battle. I have a Novice as well who has much potential inside her." He didn't like this situation one bit. He shook his head at Atta and said "Amaya doesn't trust anyone she just met. I'm sure the other students can handle themselves just fine with Master Sera." He then said "The roof gives us a good vantage point...." He was making his way back to the school as he talked as there wasn't much time to be waisting.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:17 pm
"Then we'd best get to the roof." Amaya said, ignoring their discussion of her trust issues and of Sera. Quite honestly she had said what she was going to say about it and was done. "The tower has access to the roof." She told them, pointing to the tower ahead, though the climb up all those stairs just made her groan inwardly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 pm
Jake sighed at the dilemma before them. "Yes Xavier is capable of holding his own in a fight." He said thinking back to the duel they had earlier in the day. "I'm just not wiling to bring him to the front lines with me." He muttered under his breath knowing that it was just because he didn't want to risk Xavier being hurt than his actual battle skills. "What if we switched apprentices." He asked and then quickly realized how weird that sounded. "You know, this way instead of having just like wind users on one side and just fire users on the other we could like, I don't know arrange it so that we could have a fire and a wind or an earth user on one side, and then a water and an earth or wind user on another. You know this way we're more prepared for an attack, and we can set up the pairs with elements that match eachother well?" He explained. It seemed like a decent enough idea to him. "And the roof would be an excellent vantage point." He added thinking of how they could get a good view of the surrounding area from their, and how they could quickly get to any part of the wall if needed.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 pm
Edward watched the masters. He ran up to Amaya, and said, "Master, if there is anything I can do to help, I will." There was a new look in his eyes-determination. He bit his lip and looked at the walls. "I want to."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:31 pm
Through all the commotion and confusion Erin had unwittingly stepped forward, out of the schools looming shadow. Sheer curiosity had stopped her weary nature and she now stood a little way from the door, her ears pricked up and head tilted to the side in curiosity.

Her eyes scanned over the first wall. From her vantage point it was the only one visible; from down near the gowned it was the smell of fresh soil and n** of cold wind that reminded her of the three other walls waiting behind.

Very cautiously she edged closer, her ears twitching this way and that as she tried to discern any sounds from the other side of the wall, something that seemed to be almost impossible over the sound of so many clashing elements.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:43 pm
Smirking at Edward as he ran up and asked to help, Amaya put a bandaged hand on his head and rubbed it slightly. "The most you and Ash can do to help is to listen to Master Sera and the other apprentices and stay safe. You haven't had enough training for something like this yet." She told the young novice. Looking over to Jake, she sighed. "How many of us are actually willing to bring our students to the front lines? I know I'm certainly not, especially since they've barely had any training at this point." She told him. She really wasn't sure how the students would fair against what was coming, and she felt more comfortable with them all being together in one area where they might fair better instead of being out in the open with a master who might fall and leave them alone against what was coming.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games