Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm
((No, it's because I'd never in a million years say something like that to woman. XD ))

"Why are you blushing, surely you get comments like that all the time? Or do you not get out often enough?" Leon teased, he really hoped this conversation wouldn't end with him getting slapped, like in all the practice conversations with Free. Then again, in hindsight, maybe Free wasn't the best person to practice talking to princesses with. Leon was starting to think maybe he had just been getting slapped because of Free's personal distaste for his actions.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:19 pm
Arlyn kept her expression calm. It wouldn't be right for a princess to show her anger. At least not physically. Vocally, however, was something else. "You are obviously not from Angin. Otherwise, you would not make such a comment," she said coldly.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 pm
Yeah, I f*cked up. Leon thought to himself, making a mental note to have Free beat him up a little. "You're right, I'm from Fue, and I'm sorry if I come off as an ignorant jerkoff." Leon said apologetically. He was starting to wonder if he had hit on a sore note, most likely given the shift in voice tone. Which meant Arlyn likely wasn't too happy about being locked in a tower day in and day out. No sh*t genius. Leon thought as he began mentally berating himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 pm
The song changed, becoming a dance where the partners changed every few moments, and Arlyn soon whirled away to her next partner. Perhaps by the next time she came around to being Leon's dance partner she would be less cold to him, but that depended mostly on his actions. As she danced, she found herself wishing that Kyo would come join in the festivities rather than stay off to the side and watch. After all, wouldn't it be much easier to guard her if he was near her? And besides, it would be nice to have another familiar face in front of her other than her brothers and sisters.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 pm
Leon continued dancing, hoping to have a better conversation with Arlyn. However, he had no idea what to say next. Come on brain, think! He thought as his dance partner rambled on about something. Leon wasn't really paying attention that much, yet miraculously staying in step, weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:19 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Even tho he did not want to after awhile of watching he was much to his disdain pulled into the dancing by one of the women that had probably had a bit to much to drink. He was now being passed thru as each song changed simply keeping steps with the partner that grabbed him next. He had in the commotion lost sight of the princess and while trying to not be rude kept his eyes open for her. The dancing was a mess and difficult to see thru when actually taking part within it.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 pm
Concentrating on being welcoming and civil to her dance partners, Arlyn didn't realize that Kyo had been pulled into the dancing until she found herself dancing with him at the end of the current dance and another started. This dance was not one where the partners changed, and Arlyn smiled, thankful that her latest partner was the very same familiar face she had been hoping to see. "I see you've decided to join the festivities, sir knight," she said softly, her relief quite evident in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Looking at the princess Kyo gave a soft smile as he danced along with her. His steps more precise now upon seeing who his dancing partner was as he nodded to her words. "Tho not by choice the end result is a good one all the same" he said to her as he twirled her around him before pulling her closer. "Who was the one you where dancing with earlier" he asked referring to the one from Fue.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 pm
Arlyn nodded in agreement to Kyo's statement. Then her smile turned briefly into a pout before returning. "A man from Fue, apparently," she said. "Leon Dumeri was how he introduced himself."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:22 pm

"Hmm sounds familiar but I can't recall why" Kyo said as they danced his eyes still darting around the room. "It may simply be nerves but I feel a malicious presence during this dance" Kyo told the princess with a small sigh each step falling in line with the next keeping in pace with her.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 pm
Again, Arlyn's smile faltered. This time, the expression that flickered across her face was fear. "Make sure you stay close, then," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:29 pm

"Don't worry I have no plan to skimp on my duties" Kyo said to her chuckling a bit. "I haven't yet and I will keep watch till this feeling passes" he told her as he pulled her close and spun her around to the music.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:33 pm
Arlyn's smile grew brighter as he spun her. "Thank you, Kyo."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Nodding simply as the music of the dance concluded as he stood there looking at her with a smile. "It is my pleasure" he told her as he looked around. While he was able to dance he was not sure of the switching partners thing they had been doing.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:59 pm
Arlyn curtseyed as the dance ended. Seeing him look around and not seeing any of her brothers nearby, she whispered, "You may continue dancing with me if you wish to do so."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games