Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel went through his class like normal, well he tried to. Conversations about his engagement to Yuki he herd every where, and a girl that gave him a box lunch yesterday came up and asked him why he didn't have it is because Yuki didn't want him to. He didn't know how to explain that one. So the prince told her because he needed to get home right away his, because his grandfather had a near death experience.
The girl bought it thinking it was sweet. In between the next classes he sat at his desk reading a book he got from the library or he was staring out the window. Since he was new he didn't have any friends, all he had was Yuki and they weren't even in the same class.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Finally, lunch came around. Yuki opened his backpack to get out his wallet again, and blinked when he saw a lunch box. He took out the lunch box and there was a note from Mr. Takami. It said that he didn't want there to be another fight so he had the chiefs make him and Ezekiel lunch boxes. That brought a smile to Yuki's face. He would remember to thank him and the chiefs when he got home.
"You got a lunch today? Great! Come with us to the cafeteria though, we need to get our lunches too... And I want to be with you before the prince steals you away." Arika said, smiling. Yuki blushed then nodded. He got his lunch box and left the classroom with Akita and Natsu, walking to the cafeteria and talking to each other. Akira did most of the talking though.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
========================

When the bell; rung signaling for lunch the prince began to pack up his things. He then noticed a lunch and the note that his butler, Mr. Takami left for him. Ezekiel smiled and quickly headed out to see Yuki, this is the only time at school he gets to so he want's to make the best of it.
He soon spotted Yuki with Arika and Natsu. "Yuki!" He called before he was standing right in front of them. "Takami make you a lunch too?" He asked before noticing it in his hand.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

"And that's how I lost my first tooth." Arika concluded from telling her story as they got her strawberry milk from the vending machines. "Wow... And you didn't even realize it was loose?" Yuki asked, fascinated by her story. Arika shook her head. "Nope. Not at all." She said then looked over to see what Natsu was buying. She made a disgusted face. "Ew. Coffee." She stuck her tongue out. "It's not like you will be drinking it." Natsu told her as he grabbed the can of coffee. Arika made another disgusted face. Yuki smiled. They got along so well.
They were on their way to buy bread when they saw Ezekiel walk up to them. Arika and Natsu glanced over at Yuki to see his face light up. Yuki nodded at the prince's question. "Yep." He said with a smile. Arika and Natsu glanced at each other. "Well... I guess that's our cue to leave now. See you in class Yuki!" Arika said then walked away with Natsu. "Bye bye." Yuki said then watched them leave. He then turned his attention to Ezekiel. "U-um... Do you want to eat on the roof?" Yuki asked the prince, feeling excited and nervous at the same time.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled. "Was was about to ask you that." He blushed slightly the put his arm around Yuki as the headed to the roof. Through the halls girls continued to glare and some 'fan girl' ("Yaoi!") When the arrived on the roof not a single soul was up there besides them two. The prince let go of Yuki and walked forward looking around. "Where do you want to sit?" He asked Yuki with a soft smile.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed then walked down the hallways with the prince. He felt overly conscious with himself when he was costantly stared at.
He was relieved when they made it to the roof and nobody was there. Yuki looked around and pointed to a random spot in the shade. "How about there?" He suggested, looking at Ezekiel.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded, he then took Yuki's hand and walked over to the spotted he pointed at. "I wonder what they packed us." Ezekiel said as she sat down with his legs crossed. The prince then began to open up his lunch to see. He found two onigiri (rice balls) with tuna salad and bits of nori, a line of cherry tomatoes, a nectarine with a blackberry in the center, and some extra tuna salad on lettuce with some sliced cucumbers. "Man this looks so yummy! what did you get?" He asked looked over at Yuki's lunch.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at Ezekiel when he commented o his lunch box. He thought he looked... Cute.
Yuki blinked when the prince asked him a question and he opened his lunch box to see. There were two rice balls with nori, octopus sausages, rolled omelets, regular rice, cherry tomatoes, tempura, broccoli, and sesame chicken. Yuki never had a lunch like this before! "Wow..." He said, amazed at his fancy looking lunch. He took out his chopsticks and ate one of the octopus sausages. His eyes were nearly sparkling. "Delicious!" He exclaimed. He never knew food could taste this good!

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel chuckled seeing Yuki's reaction. "You look so cute." He said then picked his chop sticks and tried the salad with tuna fish on it. It was delicious, but Ezekiel was used to this kind of food. And seeing his fiances reaction made the meal even better better. He then ate a cherry tomato and picked the black berry out of the nectarine before taking some bites out of it. Next he tried a bite of one of the rice balls. The chiefs did a great job with everything. Wait how did they get the lunch in Yuki's bag? I can understand mine I grabbed it from Takami but his...oh well at least we have a lunch.. He thought and smiled at Yuki.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the price called him cute again. He was never going to get used to it...
He glanced over and watched the prince begin to eat. A small smile appeared on his face then he looked back at his lunch box, beginning to eat. It was so good!
Yuki popped at tomato in his mouth and the juices slid down his throat. So good!
He tried one of everything first. His favorite was the octopus sausages because they reminded him of what he and his mother used to make. They used to cook together all the time. Yuki missed it...

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
========================

Once the prince finished his lunch he packed it up and leaned back a bit. "Man that was good." He said feeling stuffed, He then looked over at Yuki and smiled before kissing his cheek. "Did you enjoy your lunch?" He asked before wrapping his arm around Yuki to bring him closer.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki finished his meal right after the prińe then began to clean up. He blushed when the prince kissed his cheek and wrapped his arm around him. Ezekiel really knew what made him blush.
Yuki nodded. "Yes, it was delicious! It reminded me of what me and my mom used to make... It wasn't nearly as delicious as this though." He said, looking up at him and smiling. In Yuki's opinion, he really liked being with the prince like this. He was having a great time. He hoped they could do this everyday.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel tilted his head. His mom, I haven't learned a thing about his family! What kind of fiance am I? The prince mentally slapped himself but kept a smile on his face. "So what's your mom like Yuki?" The prince asked then the thought occurred to him. "Wait does she know you been living with me? If she doesn't she might of reported you missing or a run away!" He rambled getting all worked up about it, and not in a good way.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked as he watched the prince begin to panic. A smile came to his face and he chuckled. "There's no need to worry. Everything is fine. Besides..." Yuki looked away from Ezekiel am looked up at the sky. "My mother is dead... Her and my father." He explained to him, watching the clouds as his thoughts wandered to the past.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sighed in relief that he didn't have to worry about an angry mother and father coming to him. He frowned hearing they are both dead and looked at Yuki. He seemed very calm about this. "How long have they been dead? And have you been living alone all this time?" The prince asked still wanting to know more about Yuki. Ezekiel scooted a bit closer and moved his arm to warp around Yukis waist. He wasn't going to try to make a move or anything, the prince just likes to be close to Yuki that's all.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games