Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:24 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Nothing that concerns you" Kai said to her as he brushed her hands off his shoulders. As always his reactions to the worries of others was rather cold and uncaring. He had always been like that choosing to distance himself from others rather then get attached. It was easier that way if he snapped and ended up killing them. Looking down at his hands for a moment as he opened and closed them. With people he didn't know could he snap his mental limiter he wondered. If he could he could use his full power when he wanted to.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm
Zane was matching Nimbus blow for blow and couldn't help but be amazed at his student's sudden display of prowess. It was during his amazement that Nimbus struck him. "Very good." Zane grunted and stepped back to plan his next move.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 pm
[Color is messed up. No grey and olive for Nim and Shu. And remember, everything I type is "attempt" not autohit.]

Nimbus chuckled and stretched. "I know right? Got you right where we want you."

With the time Nimbus wasted trading blows with him, Zane was now standing right in the newly cast shadow of the large tree.

Shu hopped down from the tree and threw a kunai at the ground, sealing his Shadow technique, and Zane in place.

Shu sighed and twitched his arm, Nimbus jabbing out to the air. "I call this my Shadowboxing Jutsu. It's meant to defend an unaware ally from an incoming attack. I can minorly move my body and control a willing Nimbus' actions, thus allowing myself to stay hidden. From my view in the tree, I could see every opening you made. Which of course, was very few. It takes someone with alot of stamina though, since I cant feel the attacks that connect."

He motions to a lightly bruised Nimbus who now wobbled freely. "I'm sleepy..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:12 pm
"A very interesting technique you've got there. However, you've got yourself in a bit of a predicament now. Even if I'm tagged by this knife, you still need to get the bells." Zane said cheerily, if Shu looked, he would see that the two bells were no longer on his waist. They had been hidden somewhere nearby.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:04 am
[Insert comedic shadow-over-eyes-in-despair for them both]

"That's fine. I'll locate them while your stuck here. Just in case, Nimbus, you stand watch."

"M'kay..." Nimbus patted himself down to make sure they weren't on him as Shu walked off. Nimbus then sat not far from Zane, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "He's pretty smart... He'll probably find'em... I'm lucky to have such talented teammates. And a talented Sensei... All I'm good for is taking some of the hits. "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:12 am
Shizuka frowned, but she could tell Kai was not going to be straightforward with her, and she didn't want to push him too far by prying. "All right, then." She returned to where she'd dropped her fan and snapped it shut, sliding it back into place on her back.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 pm
"That's not true Nimbus. Just because you're the way you are now, doesn't mean you will stay that way forever. Plenty of Jonin were just as bad, if not worse than all of you now, but they got better, just like you, Shu and Rei." Zane said cheerily. He smiled because he felt it was going to be Nimbus who would find the bells, not that he didn't have faith in Shu's intelligence, but Zane engineered it to draw on his students' weak points so they would know what they would need to overcome in order to improve.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:04 pm
Nimbus beamed a sleepy smile and chuckled. "I hope I can be a great ninja one day. I really do try hard, but I fall asleep and forget everything. The Medical Corps say it has something to do with... bad... chakra.... flow... Zzzz....." Nimbus bobbed forward and collided with the ground, his fluffy jacket softening the fall. Even his hair acted as a helmet when his head thumped.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:14 pm
Zane smiled when Nimbus fell over, if one were listening closely, they would hear a faint jingle coming from inside his messy hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:47 am
And now the true test began. Would Nimbus wake up to get the bells from his hair before time ran out? The chances were slim, the situation grim. His hand occasionally twitchd, as if trying to crawl over and reach the bells.

His entire ninja future put on the line for a long nap.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:13 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Lets go back to the village" Kai told Shizuka as he pulled his hood up to cover his face and turned. Starting to walk away before she was even able to respond. He was no longer in the mood to spar as he had been unable to do what he wanted and in the process nearly lost control of himself. What a pain it was being the tailed beasts host.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:56 pm
Meanwhile, Shu continued to search with no luck. He leaned against a tree and pondered.

"I don't get it. From the view I could see any place he hid the bells. Unless he did it before hand. But I'm sure I saw them when he arrived..."

He stood back up and brushed himself off, before looking at a leave stuck to his clothes. Of course. He made his way back to the area, cursing his stupidity.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:58 pm
"So I assume you figured out the answer to the puzzle then?" Zane asked happily as Shu returned. No doubt his first move would be to wake Nimbus up, of course, he had the capacity for error.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:52 am
Finishing his final bowl of ramen Hayako sat there looking ay the three genin in his charge. Thoughts of there futures filled his head. "Are all of you done with your food now? If so we can head back for a little more training" the Jonin said to them handing the server the money for the eaten food. A little class after chow would be the thing to do to help the digestion before jumping right back into physical training.

Pacing back and forth at the main base Reiko growled a bit to himself. Waiting was not something he was enjoying in the least. The leader pulling him back the prior day from the attempt to kill the girl and capture the tailed beast. "What was he thinking" he growled a bit grinding his teeth together as he kicked a wall in frustration.

(Reviving bump/post?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:06 am
Zane was pleased with his students, and decided to pass them, immediately taking them out to Ichiraku to celebrate. "You all did good today, fair warning though, when you first start out, the missions aren't all that exciting." Zane said sheepishly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff