Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:54 pm
(well on my part nuthin really I'm waiting for Molly to return to replyafter she does I"m gonna have to time skip the story to after the event is over, so I guess you can choose whether or not to reply now or wait for the tiem skip)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 pm
"Neat, got one that does that and stays cold at the same time?" Virgil asked curiously, liking the idea of a permanently carbonated soda.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm
"Not yet but that's and idea"he said and thought about what he could use to make it cold  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:31 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Alex barely showed any interest towards her banter on money. Money wasn't a worry for him. The school and advertising agencies gave him enough of that. What a pain it was he kept telling them he didn't want to do it but they kept pushing it on him. "Don't worry about it my treat" he said as they arrived at the food court. It wasn't to packed most of the people seemed to be at the field looking at the towers that were made. How good it felt to be away from the prying eyes of the school for atleast a little while. "Get what ever you want" he said as he looked at her with a soft smile before turning and looking up at the menu.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 pm
Molly sighed as the curtain parted when it was time. She stepped out to the stage and smiled to the crowd and bowed to them before she sat down. She then whispered the name of the song to Sebastian before she started to play with her eyes closed.
(the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO7ySn-Swwc )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:03 pm
Sebastian simply nodded and looked up the song's notes real quick, fortunately his incatation was still in effect so he learned quickly and began to play right on time for his cue. The two of them played loud enough that not only the all over int he tower could hear, but even people that were outside, though the piano was finely played, what really stood out was Molly's cello playing. through the whole concert Sebastian's smile never left his face as as he seemed to have discovered something intriguing now.

some time had passed and it was finally time to close up shop, the club members were to meet up between the towers once everyone had left.

Sebastian picked up his cane after they finished their last concert, just like in the previous ones the crowds admirations adored the song but more importantly the blonde clad in a green dress, as they started to make their way out "YOu really killed out there Molly" he simply replied pattign her on the head and waving at the last of their customers that were exiting.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:10 pm
Molly blushed but was glowing with happiness. "I've never felt so good in my life. Thank you Sebastian." she said with a big smile as she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:19 pm
At that he waved it off "I didn't do anythign worth thanking for, I just simply setted the stage, your the one that brought the true entertainment" he gave off a warm smile as the last of the customers left the door "Now then lets meet up with the members and see who gets to become my lackey" he started chuckling in a slightly sinister way as there was a bounce in his step the moment he brought up that dreadful reminder and was out the door "Come along Ms. Hain.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm
Molly blinked at what he said. "Lackey?" she asked as she followed him out, a bit scared now at what he was up to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:14 pm
Xander smiled lightly as he stood next to his chair counting the money he had made from sales and answering questions"Mister is on his way"he said as he smiled. An easy 660 dollars, his charm and good nature seemed to help with sales abit.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:52 pm
The Meister simply stood at the center and waited patiently with a grin on his face  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:04 pm
Molly stood with the others wondering what Sebastian was up to.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:03 pm
Virgil skated out of his tower whistling. People were still partying, but he had given the DJ his cut and was now on his way over with over a thousand dollars.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:01 am
Molly then noticed something different. She gasped when she saw Xander standing. "Y-You can walk!" she said in shock.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:46 pm
Xander chuckled lightly"Yeah i completed the potion during preparations for the event."he said and smiled lightly"And now that my mana flow is back to normal I have my shadowlings back"he said and snapped his fingers and the shadows removed them selves from him and returned his cloths to normal"I'm not sure how long it will last thus why i have my chair at my side, and i'm not sure about the side effects but thats my favorite part about being an alchemist"he said and smiled more  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff