Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:45 pm
After a quick match of rock, paper, scissors, it is decided that Reiko goes first. "Summon Amazoness Trainee and put down two face downs. Your go."

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 pm
Kikala grinned as she drew a card and shuffled through her hand a bit, deciding on a plan of attack. She played Savage Colosseum, marauding captain, and then used the captains effect to special summon Armored Samurai Ben Kei, equipping him with a United we Stand and gravity axe before saying, "I will now attack your creature with Ben Kei, who is currently at 2600 attack."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:52 pm
"Which activates Waboku, making your attacks useless."

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:53 pm
"Fine, but because of Savage Colosseum I must declare attacks, and I still gain the life for attacking, 1200 specifically," Kikala said with a small grimace.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:00 am
Reiko hums as she draws, quickly scanning her cards. "My Trainee attacks and destroys your Marauding Captain, causing her attack to increase by 200 points. It also activates my trap, Queen's Pawn, which allows me to summon a level four or lower Amazoness." She draws and puts down Amazoness Swords Woman, "My Swords Woman attacks your Ben Kai and, thanks to her ability, you take the damage even though I lose her. Your go."

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:36 pm
Kikala drew a card and looked at her hand. "I play a second Ben Kei, and overlay them to xyz summon Zubaba General, I will detach one of the Ben Kei and equip Sword hunter to Zubaba and he gains Sword Hunters attack to his own, and I will destroy your trainee.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:28 pm
Reiko frowns at the card she drew before speaking, "I put a monster face down and end my turn."

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:10 pm
Activity Check I'm giving none active people up to the 25th to post if the fail to I'll take it as they do not wish to be in the rp any more and will remove there profiles.

molly the crazy angel

Devilking07

Shabatha

ura the rainbow king

Xistund

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:19 pm
Taro rushed in. He was out of breath. He had not been feeling well and had ended up getting the flu. He was better now and he knew that he was far behind. He did not like that he was so late. In fact, he was ashamed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:57 pm
"Well Elton, looks like most, if not all, of them are here. Are you going to open up are am I?" Ivan asked simply as he watched the students come into the class. He would wait for Elton's answer before saying anything.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:32 pm
Elton smiled a bit and stood up from his chair "I guess I'll start things off." He walked to the head of the class. "Good day class I'm your fusions teacher Mr. Sturgess but that's to much of a buzz kill so call me Elton." He said with a grin. "So who here can tell me what a fusion is?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:14 pm
Maya stretched her arms and yawned. "Fusions are part of the extra deck. They're a combination of two or more monsters, usually specific monsters, but sometimes more generic restrictions like type or archetype are used." She mostly wanted this class to be over. fusions were rather old at this point, their history was well known. She didn't think this class would be too useful for her either.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:56 am
"Look out Elton, she may very well take your job in a sec if you're not careful." Ivan teased and chuckled. This year was going to be fun indeed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:16 pm
Danny sat in the class his head resting on his arms a bit bored. He wanted to go out and duel again not sit in a class all day.  

Xistund

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:04 pm
Mashirsa walked into the classroom and sat down at a desk clearly not caring abput how late she was or weather she just isrupted the class.

Kikala grinned as she drew a card and said, "I place this monster face down and attack yours with the genera, you know, if you can arrange it I might jut buy you a drink anyways."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff