Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:07 pm
Cassia resists the urge to snarl or roar back in response to the teacher as she goes to stand with the other girls. She looks around, frowning at the imbalanced numbers.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:46 pm
"Hey, watch it" cried out a student, still lingering in the hall, as a young girl with pink hair could be seen running past him followed by two very large upperclassmen that looked very, very angry. "Great job on picking a fight on the first day, liv." thought Olivia as she sped down the hall towards the gym, with the upperclassmen not far behind."So much for getting along with everyone.". When she entered the gym, she tried to stop in vain, before crashing into a few of the guys lined up.(Robert and Raijin)"ow, sorry"  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:47 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Aww what's wrong did my little roar hurt your ears?" Jacob asked giving an innocent fact to Rajin as he looked back to the student's lining up on either side of where his chair was positioned. "Hmm there sure are alot of female students this year" Jacob said noting the large difference in the line sizes. "I wouldn't suggest you continue your campaign" Jacob said to Rajin when he heard the last word he spoke. "It's not good for your health or you schooling" he told him with a laugh as he started towards the front of the two lines.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:22 pm
((If you would like to make a male character you can It would give use more monsters or more of the same monsters :3 ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:29 pm
shabatha
((If you would like to make a male character you can It would give use more monsters or more of the same monsters :3 ))

(I plan on making a zombie in the very near future.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:41 pm
Rajin was still a little dizzy when a new girl ran into the gym and crashed into him and the boy behind. The ifrit lied flat on the ground with the girl on top. "You know, it's getting kind of hard to take this school seriously when all it does is throw s**t in my face." Rajin narrated in an dull annoyed tone. The ifrit rolled the girl to his said and got up, brushing himself off. "Ok, runt." Rajin said addressing the teacher. "What are we doing?" The ifrit's attention was then drawn away by two upperclassmen who barged into the gym, raging about some girl. Rajin looked to the pink haired girl who crashed into him. "Oh joy." The ifrit remarked in mock surprise. "Teacher, we got uninvited visitors." Rajin said pointing to the upperclassmen.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Sighing a bit as he was brought to the attention of the two upper classmen that rushed in after the girl that slammed into Rajin Jacob grumbled something under his breath. It was just one interruption after the other currently keeping him from his class. "Children these days" he muttered walking past Rajin as he held his hands behind his back. "You two" Jacob said pointing to the two upper classmen. "I would hope you both have a good reason for barging into my class while chasing after one of my students" Jacob asked as he stood there now infront of both of them looking up at the two boys.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:09 pm
(NPC TIME!!!!)

The two upperclassmen ground their teeth pointed at Olivia angrily. "That b***h dropped bed pans on ours heads and called us..!" The two went on to yell and scream about how the girl had offended them. It was actually rather pitiful how just one girl could reduce to upperclassman to a heap gibbering madness, let alone on the first day..  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:19 pm
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
kamiya looked at the two upperclassmen, and thought of how pathetic they were.
"My. My. what's got your panties in a twist. Did she call you a low-life piece of crap?", kamiya spoke to the upperclassmen. She had a bad habit of speaking what came across her mind. Frankly she was curious as to what the little girl did. As Kamiya walked up to the girl(olivia), she touched her shoulder and smile. The smile was kinda of creepy, but sinister also."Are these boys bothering you? Or rather what did you do to ticked them off?"

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Nodding slightly as they talked Jacob removed his hands from his back as he reached up grabbing both of them by about the chest area of there clothes as he pulled them down to his level. "Now then I would suggest that the both of you drop this matter" Jacob said his voice sounding more fierce then normal as he looked at the two upperclassmen. He was holding them in position easily despite the size difference and by the look of it Jacob was hardly trying. "You know tho I haven't had my daily intake of red meat. If you two would like I can simply fill that deficit by removing two nuances from the schools roster" Jacob said in a hushed whisper to the two boys his fangs easily evident in his mouth as he smiled at them. "Or you can walk away and go back to your classes" he laughed letting both of them go and patting there shirts in the area he had grabbed. "Your choice." A smile was still on his face but it held a venom to it.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:10 pm
//ooc// blaugh xd evil rofl xp i love jacob's attitude. //ooc//  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm
((Haha so do I :3 I'm thinking i'll make a male characer... Just I'm not very good at males...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:29 pm
(What? No love for Rajin? Alright. I see how it is.)

Rajin watched as the teacher was able to scare off the two upperclassmen with ease. Perhaps this wouldn't be a complete waste. The ifrit now waited patiently for further instructions from the child teacher. He still hadn't introduced himself to the class yet. This was something that needed to be done like the last teacher, Miss Cortez."Well now that the nuisances are gone, I think class can begin." Rajin said assuming the role of mock teacher for class until the real one reassumed the position.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:28 pm
User Image
Lucian Von Somerhaul
─┼─────────────┼

Lucian Von Somerhaul entered the gym room, to retrieve his upperclassmen students. He saw what the gym teacher did, but just chuckled under his breath. Lucian was a tall built man, with long hair, ice cold eyes, and a handsome face. He was often flocked by girls, so thought he was hot. Lucian looked to the teacher, "Please be alittle kind to them, sensei. You might scare my students away. Also I brought your favorite cookies today. They'll be in the teacher lounge."

Serphrim

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:04 am
((Everyone Lucien is the Science teacher :3 He isn't up yet due to profile difficulties I am having >.< Anyway, Sean!!!!!!! I like your ifrit.... He kinda scares me))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games